Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Semi-retired President Obama "LEAVING ON A JET PLANE"... barely hours after the last brutal, barabrious beheading.

+2
Sal
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

AWOL Obama vanishes again: "LEAVING ON A JET PLANE' Three hours after another American is brutally beheaded, President is whisked away from the White House - without finding time to say a single word about it

President walks to Marine One past journalists while ignoring their shouted questions

State Department's chief Iraq-Iran deputy said 'stay tuned' for a strategy: 'we are building now a broader campaign plan'

CNN anchor pounces: 'You say "stay tuned," but in the meantime ISIS is busy beheading our colleagues'

Georgia Republican senator tweets 'There's only one way you deal with ISIS: You kill them'

California Democratic senator warned Sunday that Obama is 'very cautious. Maybe in this instance too cautious'

The president will be in Europe for three days, attending international meetings in Estonia and then a NATO summit in Wales

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor for MailOnline
Published: 17:00 EST, 2 September 2014  | Updated: 23:20 EST, 2 September 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2741286/Obama-jets-Estonia-without-responding-second-ISIS-beheading-State-Dept-official-says-stay-tuned-strategy-ll-develop.html#ixzz3CFXvOFje

It's what he does best. He can't provide any sort of leadership, but he can go golfing or hide. It is his current way of voting present like he did so many times as a US Senator. He wasn't held accountable then and feels like he shouldn't be held accountable now. This is the COWH's strategy for all world events. Never before has the American public or the world seen such a weak-kneed POTUS who leads from behind and would rather make no decision than any at all. Choosing to "not to decide" is making a decision contrary to the belief of he and his administration. While he sits idle, the world burns.

Sal

Sal

And, here we see PeeDawg and Markie delighting in the gruesome and cowardly murder of another American, just because they perceive it as an opportunity to attack the President of the United States with whom they disagree politically.

Witness once again the depths the rightwing is willing, nay eager, to plow in their desperate attempt to remain relevant to the national discourse.

Despicable.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:And, here we see PeeDawg and Markie delighting in the gruesome and cowardly murder of another American, just because they perceive it as an opportunity to attack the President of the United States with whom they disagree politically.

Witness once again the depths the rightwing is willing, nay eager, to plow in their desperate attempt to remain relevant to the national discourse.

Despicable.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Lets behead a couple of people with the hope that a nation can scare and will react in a knee jerk fashion. Spend 5 trillion dollars and lose 5k Americans and wound thousands more and hope that leadership is not cautious and intelligent. Where have we heard this before......fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The President is on his way to a Nato conference to discuss the Russian-Ukraine situation -- and he didn't bring any golf clubs.

Disregarding Herr Markle's lying statement that Obama had nothing to say about Sotloff's beheading, the facts are the President made a stern and clear statement to the press this a.m.

No doubt the truth of what I just reported here will make Herr Markle's day all the more desperate .... LOL

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Lets behead a couple of people with the hope that a nation can scare and will react in a knee jerk fashion.   Spend 5 trillion dollars and lose 5k Americans and wound thousands more and hope that leadership is not cautious and intelligent.  Where have we heard this before......fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me.

Yes, there is a pattern emerging.

The goal is to embroil economic imperialist powers in unwinnable wars and then watch as they disintegrate economically and socially.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://news.vice.com/article/obamas-estonia-visit-en-route-to-nato-summit-is-all-about-keeping-putin-at-bay

It appears, despite Markle's attempt to spin, spin, spin, that President Obama is doing exactly what is required under the circumstances...visiting Estonia to provide reassurance to them and the other two regional NATO members, then on to the NATO Summit in Wales to solidify support for actions taken or to be taken against ISIS.

"...A former high-ranking Pentagon official who served with NATO also emphasized to VICE News on condition of anonymity that the alliance faces internal divergence beyond the issue of burden-sharing.

"This is probably the most important summit since the end of the Cold War," he said noting the serious strategic issues that need to be resolved from within. "The alliance is in the midst of political turmoil, as nations cannot agree on the priority of the threats or a political strategy for dealing with Russia. Moreover, some nations such as Hungary — stalwarts of the post-Cold War expansion — have been taking moves away from Western liberal values. The inability to maintain a sense of shared values and strategy is a real threat to NATO. While it won't break the alliance, it could make it more difficult to get the political decisions required for joint action."..."

Semi-retired President Obama "LEAVING ON A JET PLANE"... barely hours after the last brutal, barabrious beheading. President_Barack_Obama_Official_White_House_Photo_by_Pete_Souza_CNA_US_Catholic_News_3_14_12

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me...

That is not how it is done....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Lets behead a couple of people with the hope that a nation can scare and will react in a knee jerk fashion.   Spend 5 trillion dollars and lose 5k Americans and wound thousands more and hope that leadership is not cautious and intelligent.  Where have we heard this before......fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me.

Why LIE...again?

Semi-retired President Obama "LEAVING ON A JET PLANE"... barely hours after the last brutal, barabrious beheading. CostofWaronTerror8292014_zpsb5cff168

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:

The goal is to embroil economic imperialist powers in unwinnable wars  and then watch as they disintegrate economically and socially.

And that goal is being attained by our semi-retired President through his inexperience, ineptness and arrogance. His refusal to listen to anyone about anything.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:

The goal is to embroil economic imperialist powers in unwinnable wars  and then watch as they disintegrate economically and socially.

And that goal is being attained by our semi-retired President through his inexperience, ineptness and arrogance.  His refusal to listen to anyone about anything.

Hmmm ... the goal of ISIS is to drag us into unwinnable wars and watch as we disintegrate economically and socially -- Sal writes.

And Herr Markle says Isis is succeeding at dragging us into another war because of Obama's arrogance, inexperience and ineptness.

This must mean then that Herr Markle doesn't think we should take-on Isis in Iraq and Seria. Right? I'm glad that's settled ... LOL

We are at war with ISIS Nwcsuse they have declared war on us.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:

And that goal is being attained by our semi-retired President through his inexperience, ineptness and arrogance.  His refusal to listen to anyone about anything.

Hmmm ... the goal of ISIS is to drag us into unwinnable wars and watch as we disintegrate economically and socially -- Sal writes.

And Herr Markle says Isis is succeeding at dragging us into another war because of Obama's arrogance, inexperience and ineptness.

This must mean then that Herr Markle doesn't think we should take-on Isis in Iraq and Seria.  Right?  I'm glad that's settled ...  LOL

Aww you're a hoot. PLEASE, PLEASE show me where I made any such statement.

Keep up the good work. You are quite a foil.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me...

That is not how it is done....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum