Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR SEAOAT: New book outlines life in a country controlled by the Religion of Peace

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/bookreviews/10834092/City-of-Lies-by-Ramita-Navai-review.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It must be a wonderful place to live, seaoat, because there is no mention in the book of anyone sneaking milk duds into a Tehran movie theater. lol

http://www.wggb.com/2014/09/02/controversial-arab-mascot-retired/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Th Dude wrote:http://www.wggb.com/2014/09/02/controversial-arab-mascot-retired/

FOR SEAOAT:  New book outlines life in a country controlled by the Religion of Peace Reply10

2seaoat

there is no mention in the book of anyone sneaking milk duds into a Tehran movie theater. lol

That is because a thief gets their hand chopped off.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

That is because a thief gets their hand chopped off.

There's no doubt that a low down immoral piece of shit who sneaks milk duds into a movie theater should have his hand chopped off. That's far worse than the religion of peaceniks chopping off heads only because they disagree with someone else's religion. That has to be okay because the supreme leader says it's okay and he's the messenger of God.

Sal

Sal

Yo, Bob ....

.... those assholes in ISIS decapitated another American today ....

.... you better get on that.

Yella

Yella

Sal wrote:Yo, Bob ....

Muslims are so brainwashed by the mullahs whom they fear above all else that they do anything they are told to do. They will happily blow up the whole planet so they will awake with 72 virgins.  Islam will be the cause of the end of civilization as we now know it. Fox News is blaming Obama for everything saying that he refuses to lead.  All of his critics say he is doing everything wrong but none of them will offer a suggestion of what would be right.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:Yo, Bob ....

You've gotta be kidding.  The only place you're getting that from is fox news because fox news wants you to believe it.  It wants you to be very afraid so you'll be in favor of killing innocent muslims.  
The only aggressors are christians and right-wingers.  They are killing innocent muslims left and right.  It's just a disgrace.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I believe sal is a racist and an islamaphobe.  And he's scared of brown bags of garbage.

Sal

Sal

There ain't no chest of drawers blocking my doorway, Bob. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:There ain't no chest of drawers blocking my doorway, Bob. 

Just a tip for you, Sal. Seaoat often has a tendency to read something and then after time passes his mind transforms it into something else.
I have never put a chest of drawers in front of a door. I once posted that my Uncle Ernie, who was a North Carolina State Trooper, stayed in a Motel 6 in downtown Atlanta. There was so much commotion going on in the parking lot that he put a chest of drawers in front of the door before he went to bed.
Had nothing to do with me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't worry,  if home invaders come for me I'll talk gently to them and turn the other cheek and try to turn their lives around.  It's not their fault.
They had a deprived childhood and I won't be afraid like those cowardly right-wingers.  I know deep down they have hearts of gold and wouldn't hurt a fly.
Besides,  on a scale of criminal behaviour,  home invaders are nowhere near as heinous and evil as someone who would actually sneak a candy bar into a movie theater.  Those are the ones we need to concentrate law enforcement on.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Don't worry,  if home invaders come for me I'll talk gently to them and turn the other cheek and try to turn their lives around.  It's not their fault.
They had a deprived childhood and I won't be afraid like those cowardly right-wingers.  I know deep down they have hearts of gold and wouldn't hurt a fly.
Besides,  on a scale of criminal behaviour,  home invaders are nowhere near as heinous and evil as someone who would actually sneak a candy bar into a movie theater.  Those are the ones we need to concentrate law enforcement on.

The chest of drawers will come in handy. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

The chest of drawers will come in handy. 

Someday I may actually get a can of sterno and a package of jiffy pop in my cargo pants pockets. And get away with lighting the sterno.
But I doubt even I will be able to sneak a chest of drawers into a movie theater. I think that would be a job for David Copperfield. Or Houdini if he was still amongst us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum