Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Personal income and spending both rise in June - Boost in income suggests "ample fuel for consumer spending in the near term."

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=461157&cust=mam&year=2014&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

boards of FL

boards of FL

How is this report on personal income and spending a lie?

Let's watch the idiot stumble his way through this explanation!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Awesome. A 0.2 increase.

I know I have increased my personal spending.....I did it at the grocery store.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:Awesome.  A 0.2 increase.

Do you even know what a typical reading on this report looks like, or are you just talking out of your ass?

0.2% is a month-to-month change. Exactly how volatile are wages on a month to month basis in your world?

Personal income increased 4.3% on an annual basis.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Awesome.  A 0.2 increase.

Do you even know what a typical reading on this report looks like, or are you just talking out of your ass?

0.2% is a month-to-month change.  Exactly how volatile are wages on a month to month basis in your world?

Personal income increased 4.3% on an annual basis.

No rapid change noted in my retirement check.....

boards of FL wrote:http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=461157&cust=mam&year=2014&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

Here ya go to counter your lies...

"Consumer spending in the U.S. unexpectedly dropped in July for the first time in six months, a sign households are lagging behind as wages fail to accelerate.

Household purchases decreased 0.1 percent after increasing 0.4 percent in June, Commerce Department figures showed today in Washington. None of the 79 economists in a Bloomberg survey projected a decrease. Incomes climbed 0.2 percent, the smallest monthly advance this year."

“It’s a weak starting point for the third quarter,” said Jacob Oubina, senior U.S. economist at RBC Capital Markets LLC in New York. “It’s going to lead to a markdown in third-quarter forecasts.” RBC Capital Markets is the top forecaster of personal spending over the past two years, according to data collected by Bloomberg.

This is not a good sign.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-29/consumer-spending-in-u-s-falls-for-first-time-in-six-months.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum