Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brain-Dead Teen, Only Capable Of Rolling Eyes And Texting, To Be Euthanized

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

“The Taggart family of Cedarville, Oregon set off a firestorm of controversy after petitioning the state for the right to end the life of their 13-year-old brain-dead daughter….

“At the age of 12 Caitlin slipped into a persistent vegetative state confining her almost entirely to Facebook.”

“We just keep reminding ourselves that the real Caitlin is gone. It’s just her body texting.”

http://tinyurl.com/7jyjavl

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Poor thing.......I was stopped at a traffic light yesterday. When the light turned green all traffic moved except the young female driver in front of me. Finally, I blew my horn....she quickly held up her phone. It was like I didn't know she was busy texting.

dumpcare

I hope you held something else up so she could see. Today a woman, looked to be in 40's, ran red light at 9th and Bayou and as plain as day could see her holding her phone on steering wheel and texting.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

14:14:33
ppaca wrote:I hope you held something else up so she could see. Today a woman, looked to be in 40's, ran red light at 9th and Bayou and as plain as day could see her holding her phone on steering wheel and texting.

GB and Santa Rosa are ticketing texting while driving violators.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Good job on using the tinyurl, leaving it up to the viewer to sniff the satire.

Some clearly have a better sense of smell than others.

Markle

Markle

I quit even talking on the phone while driving years ago. It is a distraction.

A dear friend of mine was a PA and a drug rep for one of the large pharmaceutical companies. They had a special defensive driving course as part of her training. The company also had a strict policy against talking, texting while driving. If a rep was ticketed for such an offence or in an accident caused by distracted driving, they were fired. It was one of the rules that were cast in bronze.

The general contractor I have used for many years to do repairs on houses I have sold prior to closing. On his voice mail he says that if he is driving, he will return the call as soon as possible. Pretty good message.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum