Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

COWH can't send reps to funeral for General, but can send them to Michael Brown's funeral

+5
knothead
Markle
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat wrote:Can you clarify who "they" is in the above post?

Anybody outside a lily white Iowa community where some get government checks in retirement, and their family gets government subsidy for not farming worried about somebody else getting more government handouts.  They are the necessary for the blatant robbery of America......you have to have a scapegoat.........it just would not work any other way.

COWH can't send reps to funeral for General, but can send them to Michael Brown's funeral - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDyTCEUPRehLYYeeAzE24kmt_DGrNHdvap_55wktaUr_9Oo3wZ

We've discussed this. If you don't like the subsidies, tax incentives, and bailouts, then do away with them and allow true capitalism to run it's course. I'm all for it.

Otherwise all you're doing is diverting and obfuscating from the topic. Which means that your intent is not to seek solutions but instead be the problem. I suspect that the real lily white here is the color of the cloaks you have hanging in your closet.

Because not wanting to discuss the issue at hand in a reasonable manner and attempt to seek a solution would be a tactic I'd expect from a DIXIE DEMOCRAT.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsJ0laYn6s

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/25/2014, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

'...black gansta wannabes and thugs..."

Very revealing.

2seaoat wrote:Lol right out of the eulogy speech for Brown. Was that 3/5 self respect or respect for others.

The truth is self evident. The southern political strategy, the war on drugs, and the war on young black men does not have the chains of slavery, but its origins are the same. Racism.

Besides some of the dirty racist tricks dems legislated on blacks that lbj supposedly fixed... I'd say the watts riot initiated the militarization of our public servants. I'm sure that still leaves you with plenty of room to racebait and shift blame.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
'...black gansta wannabes and thugs..."

Very revealing.

I wrote......

Do the black gansta wannabes and thugs contribute to keeping this mentality entrenched in society?

Got a problem with that?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Thankfully, this President does not answer to the Markles of this world....... !!

Right, he's doing so well with the brilliant advisors he has today.  Could the world and America be in much worse shape?

Did you see where a Chinese fighter jet did a barrel roll over an American reconnaissance jet?  Yeah, our semi-retired President's policy of leading from behind seems to be working so well.

Impress us with your bullshit Herr Markle.  Tell us how YOU would handle it when a Chinese fighter harasses one of our spy planes probably in Chinese air space . . . we're all ears.

Last edited by Wordslinger on 8/25/2014, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the sheer excitement of it all)

Markle

Markle

Check it out Wordslinger, it should be easy for you.

COWH can't send reps to funeral for General, but can send them to Michael Brown's funeral - Page 3 ShrinkMilitary_zpsf141c8b5

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum