Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zimmo Still Really Hoping to Shoot Someone Else

+4
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
Sal
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-80934578/

Still angers you that a thug got what he deserved huh?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The "thug" did not get what he deserved, except that he can now no longer hold a job, is estranged from his wife, and lost his character defamation lawsuit. I wonder if his parents are speaking to him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I couldn't care less about Zimmerman. It's the first paragraph of the article I'm more interested in.
If I was the owner of a store (any store) which is getting burglarized, I would be hanging out myself in the store at night with a shotgun. And if I could kill the intruder(s) before they kill me, I would shoot them in the front or the back and try to kill them.
It would be exactly the same if they came in my home with me in there.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:I couldn't care less about Zimmerman.  It's the first paragraph of the article I'm more interested in.
If I was the owner of a store (any store) which is getting burglarized,  I would be hanging out myself in the store at night with a shotgun.  And if I could kill the intruder(s) before they kill me,  I would shoot them in the front or the back and try to kill them.
It would be exactly the same if they came in my home with me in there.

But Bob, that's not what the thread is about. Besides the store owner should be willing to share his "stuff" with thug burglars trying to make a living.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If the topic is only about Zimmerman,  I have a problem with people like him too.  Simply because Trayvon Martin was not a violent criminal who had committed a crime.  He was just somebody walking through a neighborhood on the way to his own residence.  

I do have a problem and a big one,  however,  with the fact that the store owner was a burglary victim but neither the author of the article or Sal or any other liberals reading it give a flying fuck about that.  All they care about is the name Zimmerman.
That store owner could be the victim of a dozen burglaries and they would still not give a shit about that. Liberals have accepted burglary as just a part of life. And if you happen to be the victim that's just tough titties.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:If the topic is only about Zimmerman,  I have a problem with people like him too.  Simply because Trayvon Martin was not a violent criminal who had committed a crime.  He was just somebody walking through a neighborhood on the way to his own residence.  

I do have a problem and a big one,  however,  with the fact that the store owner was a burglary victim but neither the author of the article or Sal or any other liberals reading it give a flying fuck about that.  All they care about is the name Zimmerman.
That store owner could be the victim of a dozen burglaries and they would still not give a shit about that.  Liberals have accepted burglary as just a part of life.  And if you happen to be the victim that's just tough titties.

You are absolutely full of shit.  WTH happened to you?  Did someone try to rob you?  That little line "Liberals have accepted burglary as just a part of life" is a total lie.  You have no idea what I've been through with the law...even recently, but I can't talk about that yet.  In fact, I'm loathe to make any personal statement here.  I have served on juries, testified in court, appeared in court, been robbed, had the police at my door trying to get in despite the pit bull inside, robbed again of my purse and car keys and almost lost someone very close to me because of a sick drugged out psycho.  Get a grip on yourself, man.  You're all bluster...and you would hate yourself if you ever shot someone in the back.  I absolutely would use a gun (or whatever I could get my hands on) to defend myself, my family and my friends...or even someone I didn't know, but even if I was about to shoot someone, I'd make them turn around and face me...or I wouldn't do it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Tried to edit, but I have one more thing to say. You've never seen me mad; pray that you don't.

polecat

polecat

Had a gun-toting Trayvon Martin stalked an unarmed George Zimmerman, and then shot him to death… DO I EVEN NEED TO COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE?

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:If the topic is only about Zimmerman,  I have a problem with people like him too.  Simply because Trayvon Martin was not a violent criminal who had committed a crime.  He was just somebody walking through a neighborhood on the way to his own residence.  

That store owner could be the victim of a dozen burglaries and they would still not give a shit about that.  Liberals have accepted burglary as just a part of life.  And if you happen to be the victim that's just tough titties.

Why would you have a problem with Zimmo?

Your posts the past few days could have been written by him.

You are brothers in arms.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

As far as I know Zimmerman has never been the victim of crime,  violent or otherwise.
I have never shown any empathy for the Zimmermans or for the perps or for anyone else except the victims of these crimes. The victims you and the other liberals don't much care about.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote: I absolutely would use a gun (or whatever I could get my hands on) to defend myself, my family and my friends...or even someone I didn't know, but even if I was about to shoot someone, I'd make them turn around and face me...or I wouldn't do it.

If me or my family was being threatened with violence,  I would shoot someone in the front,  the back or in the side or in the top of the head if that's the part that was facing me and I wouldn't feel a thing except relief.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

As far as I know Zimmerman has never been the victim of crime,  violent or otherwise.
I have never shown any empathy for the Zimmermans or for the perps or for anyone else except the victims of these crimes.  The victims you and the other liberals don't much care about.

That is complete and utter bull. Where did you ever get such an idea? I can't speak for anyone else, but I can assure you I care about the victims in each and every case...to the point that I will go to bat for them in court...and have done so...and more, which I won't go into. You bet I care.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

polecat wrote:Had a gun-toting Trayvon Martin stalked an unarmed George Zimmerman, and then shot him to death… DO I EVEN NEED TO COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE?

lol! 

[quote="Floridatexan"]
Tried to edit, but I have one more thing to say.  You've never seen me mad; pray that you don't.[/quote

Are you trying to BULLY us? LOL

Floridatexan wrote:
Tried to edit, but I have one more thing to say.  You've never seen me mad; pray that you don't.

Zimmo Still Really Hoping to Shoot Someone Else Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqmoDz2Q8wtjVn2bUqjxrXv2SAPkIpaujofDqNMLObkpPzQWhi

Stop! You're scaring me...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuIkINDV0tg

Twisted Evil  

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Tried to edit, but I have one more thing to say.  You've never seen me mad; pray that you don't.

I have no dog in this fight. It is a long past issue.

But I am curious, if you really do get mad, what are you about to do? You know, just so we know how to defend ourselves? Post in really large font or perhaps use profanity?

2seaoat

You're all bluster.

2seaoat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum