Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Sal, bds, and seaoat

+5
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/28/2014, 8:30 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here are two of the children who were slaughtered by the carjacker animals in Philadelphia. This photo was taken before they were wiped out by the criminals your gutless liberal little hearts bleed for.

For Sal, bds,  and seaoat 4318006_G

Here's where the fruit stand they were operating with their mother was located. The victims now are just little placards with letters on them.

For Sal, bds,  and seaoat 4312066_G

2For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/28/2014, 8:40 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal, seaoat and bds, your hearts are really going to bleed for this person. He was being "nice" the whole time.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/09/conn-hostage-fiend-insists-he-was-nice-to-petits/

3For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/28/2014, 11:51 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:Sal, seaoat and bds,  your hearts are really going to bleed for this person.  He was being "nice" the whole time.  

The two felons who committed that crime deserve botched lethal injections. Crimes like that one are reminders of why there is a death penalty. In fact, Connecticut was on the verge of abolishing the state's death penalty, but it waited until and those two yahoos could be sentenced and then abolished it. It is not abolished for those currently on death row.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 10:10 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:Here are two of the children who were slaughtered by the carjacker animals in Philadelphia.  This photo was taken before they were wiped out by the criminals your gutless liberal little hearts bleed for.

Here's where the fruit stand they were operating with their mother was located.  The victims now are just little placards with letters on them.  

It never ceases to amaze me how people with "right wing" mindsets can exaggerate and twist any and all positions taken by liberals until those positions are rendered absurd.

These ridiculous misinterpretations of liberal positions are intended to make liberals look unreasonable. What this really does is make the right wingers look like the hair on fire crazies they really are.

Unfortunately there is an avid following for this sort of extreme nonsense. As long as there is an audience the stupidity will continue. 

5For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 10:49 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Bob wrote:Sal, seaoat and bds,  your hearts are really going to bleed for this person.  He was being "nice" the whole time.  

The two felons who committed that crime deserve botched lethal injections. Crimes like that one are reminders of why there is a death penalty. In fact, Connecticut was on the verge of abolishing the state's death penalty, but it waited until and those two yahoos could be sentenced and then abolished it. It is not abolished for those currently on death row.

Amen!

6For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 12:02 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:
Bob wrote:Here are two of the children who were slaughtered by the carjacker animals in Philadelphia.  This photo was taken before they were wiped out by the criminals your gutless liberal little hearts bleed for.

Here's where the fruit stand they were operating with their mother was located.  The victims now are just little placards with letters on them.  

It never ceases to amaze me how people with "right wing" mindsets can exaggerate and twist any and all positions taken by liberals until those positions are rendered absurd.

These ridiculous misinterpretations of liberal positions are intended to make liberals look unreasonable. What this really does is make the right wingers look like the hair on fire crazies they really are.

Unfortunately there is an avid following for this sort of extreme nonsense. As long as there is an audience the stupidity will continue. 

Tell it to the numbers on those placards in the photo. They're the ones you need to convince.

7For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 12:25 pm

The next time a gun is involved... I want the liberals here to remember this thread. It's the criminal... not the tool used.

8For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 12:31 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:The next time a gun is involved... I want the liberals here to remember this thread. It's the criminal... not the tool used.

And the next time someone posts a thread about grilled cheese sandwiches, I want PkrBum and other GOP supporters to remember this thread. You're supposed to take the wrapping off of the Kraft Single before....not after....you grill the sandwich.

9For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 4:02 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The numbers on those placards don't get to eat grilled cheese sandwiches with or without the wrappers.  They don't get lawyers either.  And they don't get to even participate in this discussion. They don't even get to see another sunrise.

10For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 4:33 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The next time a gun is involved... I want the liberals here to remember this thread. It's the criminal... not the tool used.

And the next time someone posts a thread about grilled cheese sandwiches, I want PkrBum and other GOP supporters to remember this thread.  You're supposed to take the wrapping off of the Kraft Single before....not after....you grill the sandwich.

Shocked  Seriously,.you have to take the wrapper off the cheese? Who knew!

11For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 6:25 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

othershoe1030 wrote:

I wouldn't call Bob right-wing, exactly.

You can thank your liberal media for the way liberals are viewed. They bring out the worst liberals and broadcast them around the world.

12For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 6:27 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

And the next time someone posts a thread about grilled cheese sandwiches, I want PkrBum and other GOP supporters to remember this thread.  You're supposed to take the wrapping off of the Kraft Single before....not after....you grill the sandwich.

I heard that if you use the microwave it doesn't matter either way. clown 

13For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 6:50 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

VectorMan wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

I wouldn't call Bob right-wing, exactly.

You can thank your liberal media for the way liberals are viewed. They bring out the worst liberals and broadcast them around the world.

Generally speaking I'd agree with you that Bob is not usually a wing-nut but in this case I think he's gone off the rail and over the cliff into the valley of the absurd.

14For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 6:51 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

VectorMan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I heard that if you use the microwave it doesn't matter either way. clown 

Good information!  Laughing 

15For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 7:08 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sounds like a few people here have been microwaving their brains.

16For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 7:12 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Tell it to the numbers on those placards in the photo.  They're the ones you need to convince.

Here are two of the children who were slaughtered by the carjacker animals in Philadelphia. This photo was taken before they were wiped out by the criminals your gutless liberal little hearts bleed for.

Here's what I'm objecting to Bob: apparently out of the blue you have created a thread about a horrible incident. Several people including the two children pictured were senselessly killed. You then leap to the conclusion that some how or other liberals would defend the carjackers. This statement makes no sense and is not supported by anything relevant to this case.

What exactly are you trying to say? What is it about this incident that makes you think liberals would be sympathetic to the criminals? No one, liberal or otherwise is supporting the criminals as far as I can see. 

17For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 7:13 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:

Bingo!

18For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 8:40 pm

knothead

knothead

othershoe1030 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Bingo!

cheers cheers 

19For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 9:26 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:Here's what I'm objecting to Bob: apparently out of the blue you have created a thread about a horrible incident. Several people including the two children pictured were senselessly killed. You then leap to the conclusion that some how or other liberals would defend the carjackers. This statement makes no sense and is not supported by anything relevant to this case.

What exactly are you trying to say? What is it about this incident that makes you think liberals would be sympathetic to the criminals? No one, liberal or otherwise is supporting the criminals as far as I can see. 

I haven't created anything out of nowhere. It's come from a lot of "somewhere". Which in this case is a great number of threads which have liberals being soft on violent criminals.
I despise violent crime and violent criminals more than liberals do.

20For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 10:06 pm

Sal

Sal

Soft as in letting the criminal justice system work rather than vigilante justice?

Is that what you're talking about, Bob?

I really don't think you have any fucking clue what you're advocating. 

It's sad, really. 

21For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/29/2014, 10:58 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Here's what I'm objecting to Bob: apparently out of the blue you have created a thread about a horrible incident. Several people including the two children pictured were senselessly killed. You then leap to the conclusion that some how or other liberals would defend the carjackers. This statement makes no sense and is not supported by anything relevant to this case.

I haven't created anything out of nowhere.  It's come from a lot of "somewhere".  Which in this case is a great number of threads which have liberals being soft on violent criminals.
I despise violent crime and violent criminals more than liberals do.

SO? That's your opinion. You've made your statement in a rather crude way. I don't agree with it. I think Sal maybe had a good point about vigilante justice. Even when the system works more or less as it should mistakes are still made. The State has an enormous amount of power that must be kept in check so we don't end up with prison camps worse than the lockup numbers we're looking at right now. What do you mean by "soft on violent criminals exactly?

22For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/30/2014, 1:26 am

by boards of FL Yesterday at 12:31 pm
PkrBum wrote:

The next time a gun is involved... I want the liberals here to remember this thread. It's the criminal... not the tool used.

And the next time someone posts a thread about grilled cheese sandwiches, I want PkrBum and other GOP supporters to remember this thread. You're supposed to take the wrapping off of the Kraft Single before....not after....you grill the sandwich.
-----
As teens say thst is stuuuuupiiid

23For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/30/2014, 6:56 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote: What do you mean by "soft on violent criminals exactly?

When some wild animal bursts into your home with the intent to rob you and is perfectly willing to physically hurt or even kill you to get what he or she wants,  then I have absolutely zero concern with what happens to the perp  and to care more about prosecuting the victim in my book is being soft on violent crime and violent criminals.

I have a basic fundamental disagreement with you and the other liberals about this.  All you liberals can keep calling me names and saying I'm insane and keep insulting me all you wish,  but that's not going to accomplish anything or change anything.  I'll still have a basic disagreement with you about it.

24For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/30/2014, 7:56 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote: What do you mean by "soft on violent criminals exactly?

When some wild animal bursts into your home with the intent to rob you and is perfectly willing to physically hurt or even kill you to get what he or she wants,  then I have absolutely zero concern with what happens to the perp  and to care more about prosecuting the victim in my book is being soft on violent crime and violent criminals.

I have a basic fundamental disagreement with you and the other liberals about this.  All you liberals can keep calling me names and saying I'm insane and keep insulting me all you wish,  but that's not going to accomplish anything or change anything.  I'll still have a basic disagreement with you about it.

That's because you prefer vigilantism over a criminal justice system of laws.

That's because you're an insecure coward.

25For Sal, bds,  and seaoat Empty Re: For Sal, bds, and seaoat 7/30/2014, 7:58 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And if you want me to apply this to the incident I brought up in this thread and explain to you why it's just more evidence of how you liberals are soft on violent crime, I will be happy to do that for you.

The animals in this carjacking and rape and multiple murders of innocent children need to be executed. But you liberals have fought that at every turn.
A California study revealed that California taxpayers pay $90,000 more per death row prisoner each year than is spent on prisoners in regular confinement. That's because you liberals and the liberal lawyers you're allied with have made capital punishment into a mockery.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum