Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Herr Markle Says Obama shot down Malasian airliner . . .

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It's true. Just ask him. There's no doubt whatsoever that Barack Hussein Obama had American agents embedded with the Russian terrorist cel that used a Russian surface to air missile.

The question is, why didn't Obama do it himself? He could have had Air Force One armed and just hovered over the Ukraine waiting for the Malaysian airliner.

Why would he have done so? Look what he did with Healthcare ... with the immigration crisis. With slavery in the deep south!

And if I say it, it has to be true. . .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just read his post where he says it was Obama who attacked Israel.
Now you're telling me he says Obama shot down the airliner.
Man that Obama is a bloodthirsty son of a gun. I just wish he'd murder Steve Doocey and do the world a favor. lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:I just read his post where he says it was Obama who attacked Israel.
Now you're telling me he says Obama shot down the airliner.
Man that Obama is a bloodthirsty son of a gun.  I just wish he'd murder Steve Doocey and do the world a favor.  lol

It's worse than that Bob! I've heard from reliable but un-named sources (just like FOX News does it) that Barack Hussein Obama confessed to a prominent Washington scatterbrain that he's planning to appear on the Meghan Kelly show and he's going to muss-up her hair!!

That's what kind of terrible guy he really is ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum