Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

American league wins all star game

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Nice send off for Jeter. One of the best.

Sal

Sal

Wainwright grooved him a meatball in his first AB and admitted as much after the game.

It's been a pleasure watching his career... even tho I never pulled for the yankees. He's a class act... first ballot hof imo.

2seaoat

Agree. He has the world series rings, and he has the individual stats. Few if any have played ss better.

He did it the right way too... during an era that harmed the game. In some ways that must really erk him.

It does me.

Sal

Sal

I've bumped into him several times in South Tampa at Starbucks (wife drinks it, not I).

He's a very easy-going and personable dude.

Doesn't change the fact that .....

.... YANKEES SUCK!!!

2seaoat

As a White Sox fan, I love it when they lose, but there are few sports organizations which have over the generations of their existence so dominated a sport. I just Happy the Sox have the best rookie in twenty years, and all they need is somebody to close games..........the yankees are not going to be in the post season mix in my opinion. Jeter will be missed.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/sports/nationals/derek-jeter-has-earned-universal-respect-during-his-hall-of-fame-career/2014/07/14/e15e4fb4-0b5c-11e4-b8e5-d0de80767fc2_story.html

A nice look into Jeter... as far as he let people see anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum