Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey this place still works....see ya Aug 1st....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Just a test... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

catfriedlegs

I'll be here too. Razz

I'm now here. That dipshit moderator deleted my thread re the paywall & forums going by by. I hope the next hurricane washes the PNJ into the gulf and they all drown. Bunch of pussies.

catfriedlegs

Well why in the hell would they delete that stuff? It's true. They're going to a paywall and anyone will have to pay $10 for the privilege of posting on the forum. No thank you. I'm not paying them a dime.
They can suck a nut.
At least here we don't have to watch what we say. Twoism (BoardsofFL) won't delete our stuff here.

Cool

Azadeh wrote:Well why in the hell would they delete that stuff? It's true. They're going to a paywall and anyone will have to pay $10 for the privilege of posting on the forum. No thank you. I'm not paying them a dime.
They can suck a nut.
At least here we don't have to watch what we say. Twoism (BoardsofFL) won't delete our stuff here.

Cool

Its senseless behavior. Others have asked Mike if the forums were going to be deleted. He ignores them. I post something and Mike gets pissy with me. If I see his ass on the street, I might have to hit him lol.

catfriedlegs

LOL BP.

It just so happens that a couple of days ago I saw him walking through the produce department at Walmart.
He does get a little pissy at times.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I like this forum cause it lets me cuss. bounce We need to let as many people as we can know that this is the new place to run our mouths.

Last edited by NaughtBob on 6/13/2012, 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

catfriedlegs

You're right, Bob. Got to keep posting the link and let everyone know to come over here so we can get this place singing again.
Twisted Evil

boards of FL

boards of FL

Twoism, checking in!

catfriedlegs

boards of FL wrote:Twoism, checking in!

Hey Twoism, how are ya? cheers

Azadeh wrote:LOL BP.

It just so happens that a couple of days ago I saw him walking through the produce department at Walmart.
He does get a little pissy at times.

Which walmart and at what time? He was prob stalking some defenseless banana or apple. Prob eating grapes w/o paying for them.

He posted some sarcastic remark about me a month ago in some thread. Mean and uncalled for. He's pissed cause I hold him accountable to do his damn job? Maybe within the past 4 months, his attitude has changed for the worst. Snappy rude comments, deleting threads after he made sarcastic comments, Very unprofessional. Childish. Bullyism.

I asked him once, to elect some of our forum members as moderators, So we could have real time moderation. We'd have a better forum. He said there was no one among the members that could be trusted etc. I disagreed, I mentioned a few that could do the job impartially. I'm sure he took it as an insult he wasnt doing a good job as moderator. He wasnt & still isnt.

I emailed Kevin Doyle after he wrote about the paywall yesterday, asking if the forums were going to be deleted or not. Simple question that offends them when asked.

catfriedlegs

Perhaps they are having issues with the paywall discussion because the forums will be deleted. Who knows for sure.

I didn't see Mike 3C's stealing any produce lol. It was about 6pm when I saw him.

Last edited by Azadeh on 6/14/2012, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

NaughtBob wrote:I like this forum cause it lets me cuss. bounce We need to let as many people as we can know that this is the new place to run our mouths.

I don't know if thats a good thing, the sailor in me might come back and the wife would be upset. Fuck it cheers

catfriedlegs

alecto wrote:
NaughtBob wrote:I like this forum cause it lets me cuss. bounce We need to let as many people as we can know that this is the new place to run our mouths.

I don't know if thats a good thing, the sailor in me might come back and the wife would be upset. Fuck it cheers

Laughing

boards of FL

boards of FL

Probably the best thing about this forum is that you never have to worry about having your posts deleted. That, and this doesn't employ the terrible Pluck format.

catfriedlegs

boards of FL wrote:Probably the best thing about this forum is that you never have to worry about having your posts deleted. That, and this doesn't employ the terrible Pluck format.

Exactly.

Hey this place still works....see ya Aug 1st.... Don_t_11

Last edited by Azadeh on 6/13/2012, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL wrote:Probably the best thing about this forum is that you never have to worry about having your posts deleted. That, and this doesn't employ the terrible Pluck format.

Pluck sucked, it is always slow and buggy.

BTW is there anyway to change to colors of the forum. Some forums have themes was just wondering if this one did.

boards of FL

boards of FL

The colors can be changed globally, but not on the user side.

boards of FL wrote:The colors can be changed globally, but not on the user side.

Damn it man we want colors. J/k

Oh well this is still awesome.

Ha! I feel the sailor coming back into me and I aint ever been a sailor. Wink

YOu can get colors from the box you type into.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum