Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama and illegal immigration

+3
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

To all my Progressive good friends. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS POST. It is filled with common sense, logic and reason. Something alien to this administration and all his following lemmings.

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama and illegal immigration

Published July 01, 2014 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly

By Bill O'Reilly

As the chaos on the southern border mounts and thousands of children pour into the USA President Obama finds himself in a very bad place. In five and a half years he has not been able to secure immigration reform and now as things are falling apart, Americans are growing angry. Pictures of innocent children suffering will do that.

So the President has decided to take matters into his own hands. Because the Republican Party senses political danger, it will not even consider immigration reform this election year so the President says he'll do it by himself.

BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

OBAMA: The failure of House Republicans to pass a darn bill is bad for our security, is bad for our economy and is bad for our future. And that's why today I'm beginning a new effort to fix as much of our immigration system as I can on my own without Congress.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

O'REILLY: Now here is what's fascinating about that. Some of the President's immigration solutions will anger his liberal base.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

OBAMA: Our message absolutely is don't send your children unaccompanied on trains or through a bunch of smugglers that is our direct message to the families in Central America. Do not send your children to the borders. If they do make it they will get sent back.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

O'REILLY: Wow. That runs counter to the current immigration law which grants all children from Central and South America, though not Mexico and Canada, political asylum hearings which often take years allowing those kids de facto legalization status which is why they are all coming here. Again, President Obama wants to eliminate that law and send the kids back home quickly. Not what the open border folks want to hear.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2014/07/02/bill-oreilly-president-obama-and-illegal-immigration

This invasion of children was known to be coming and the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

President Obama has typically asked for more money but has not said how it will be used.

WHAT is his plan to seal the border?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama and illegal immigration E3d10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

President Obama has typically asked for more money but has not said how it will be used.

Yes he has, and with great specificity. 

Learn to READ, jackass. 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama and illegal immigration I-watch-fox-news-sometimes-but-only-to-laugh-at-bill-o-amp-039-reilly_c_2879455

2seaoat

The funny part of all this is in years past the kids were not even being caught. The extra resource have worked in creating this problem as people are getting caught. What does Bill have to say about that.......who cares.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Learn to READ, jackass. 

Show us.

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama and illegal immigration Socrates

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Learn to READ, jackass. 

Show us.

$1.8 billion to the HHS's Administration for Children and Families: to provide more stable, cost-effective arrangements and medical care for unaccompanied children.

$1.1 billion to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE): for the detention, prosecution, and removal of undocumented families, as well as transportation costs for unaccompanied children.

$432 million to Customs and Border Protection: for operational costs, an expanded Border Enforcement Security Task Force, and increased air surveillance in Texas' Rio Grande Valley.

$295 million to the State Department's (and other international programs') Economic Support Fund: for the repatriation and reintegration of deported migrants, and to address the root causes of migration in Central America.

$62 million to the Department of Justice: for additional immigration judges and legal representation for the children.

Anything else I can help you with, dipshit?

VectorMan

VectorMan

The man plays dumb well. We know he is smart. But, for what?

All of those words out of his mouth today and he said nothing.

You liberal fakes must be very proud.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Just heard. This is Obama's Katrina. Damn. That has to hurt.

Or not. He doesn't care.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Learn to READ, jackass. 

Show us.

$1.8 billion to the HHS's Administration for Children and Families: to provide more stable, cost-effective arrangements and medical care for unaccompanied children.

$1.1 billion to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE): for the detention, prosecution, and removal of undocumented families, as well as transportation costs for unaccompanied children.

$432 million to Customs and Border Protection: for operational costs, an expanded Border Enforcement Security Task Force, and increased air surveillance in Texas' Rio Grande Valley.

$295 million to the State Department's (and other international programs') Economic Support Fund: for the repatriation and reintegration of deported migrants, and to address the root causes of migration in Central America.

$62 million to the Department of Justice: for additional immigration judges and legal representation for the children.

THANK YOU! I knew I could count on you to prove that not a single DIME goes toward securing our border.

Had I posted what you so courteously did for us all, you'd have said I was lying. You do make a terrific foil!

NOT ANOTHER DIME until they secure the border.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Learn to READ, jackass. 

Show us.

THANK YOU!  I knew I could count on you to prove that not a single DIME goes toward securing our border.

Had I posted what you so courteously did for us all, you'd have said I was lying.  You do make a terrific foil!

Did I miss something here? Everyone of those immigrant children now being held by ICE were caught by ICE. Right?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Learn to READ, jackass. 

Show us.

THANK YOU!  I knew I could count on you to prove that not a single DIME goes toward securing our border.

Had I posted what you so courteously did for us all, you'd have said I was lying.  You do make a terrific foil!

Did I miss something here?  Everyone of those immigrant children now being held by ICE were caught by ICE.  Right?

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama and illegal immigration AnimatedLaughterPink

Wordslinger, you too need to start reading something other than the DailyKOS and TheNation.

You missed the part where the administration has had buses waiting at the border, taking the poor little children to military bases.

You obviously missed too that these same kids are being flown and bussed to various cities without even the courtesy of notifying the mayors of those cities.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Learn to READ, jackass. 

Show us.

Before we start, I think you should acknowledge that you were dead WRONG about how Obama "asked for more money but has not said how it will be used.".

Secondly, ALL of the money will be used to secure the border in accordance with the 2008 law requiring children to be legally processed before deportation - a law sign by George W. Bush.

So again ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum