Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

America in the rear view mirror....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com/

Today, as I sit alone thinking back on all the July 4th's I have seen through the years, I cannot help but know and be thankful that I have lived during some of the best days this country has ever seen....and sadly, probably the best this country will ever see again.

I have watched the decline of this country since prayer was taken out of the school system, since the assassination of JFK, since George H.W. Bush's NWO speech, and most especially since 911: the globalist's planned and executed huge finale that is still paying off as the globalists continue to rob us of our freedoms and ride us to war after war toward their NWO.

As 1776 marks the birth of this nation represented by the Phoenix, so shall the new Phoenix rise from it's ashes. All Illuminists know this. That is "The Plan".

Today, we Americans celebrate a nation that no longer exists except in our rear view mirrors. We are no longer a nation under God or the land of the free and the home of the brave. We are a nation under the globalist's god and are rapidly taking on it's likeness.

.... But the liberals think otherwise lol

2seaoat

I am very comfortable where this nation is today. I grew up with four bathrooms in public places, women could not tend bar, women could not live in a sorority house because zoning would call two unrelated women or more in a house as a brothel, a loving couple despite their sex can be together, a black woman and white man can marry and not be committing a crime, my grandmother could not vote for six years after she was eligible because woman did not have the vote, I can go buy a pair of jeans at a store on Sunday, or drink alcohol because prohibition was repealed...........no for folks who depended on the oppression of women and minorities to feel important, I guess I can understand their frustration trying to compete in a world where excellence prevails and the color of your skin no longer lets somebody stand on third base and pretend they hit a triple........nope.....this country has never been better in my lifetime, and I am excited watching my grandkids begin their journey......life is great.....this nation is great.....happy fourth.

Your comfortable Seaoat because you've lived your life and been part of the greatest generation of racists and won't have to pay the price for your discrimination as you'll (by your own words) be gone here soon.

2seaoat

Your comfortable Seaoat because you've lived your life and been part of the greatest generation of racists and won't have to pay the price for your discrimination as you'll (by your own words) be gone here soon.

You still do not get it.....your time is as limited as mine.......you just do not know it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com/

Today, as I sit alone thinking back on all the July 4th's I have seen through the years, I cannot help but know and be thankful that I have lived during some of the best days this country has ever seen....and sadly, probably the best this country will ever see again.

I have watched the decline of this country since prayer was taken out of the school system, since the assassination of JFK, since George H.W. Bush's NWO speech, and most especially since 911: the globalist's planned and executed huge finale that is still paying off as the globalists continue to rob us of our freedoms and ride us to war after war toward their NWO.  

As 1776 marks the birth of this nation represented by the Phoenix, so shall the new Phoenix rise from it's ashes. All Illuminists know this. That is "The Plan".

Today, we Americans celebrate a nation that no longer exists except in our rear view mirrors. We are no longer a nation under God or the land of the free and the home of the brave. We are a nation under the globalist's god and are rapidly taking on it's likeness.

I totally agree.

2seaoat wrote:
You still do not get it.....your time is as limited as mine.......you just do not know it.

America in the rear view mirror.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhwGfUdlTfMxvk6aYDFCttvOepsc2fdvXP7_jId6FkHwakEZ8V-Q

Oh.h..h... That sounds ominous. Want to share this cryptic secret or is the zombie apocalypse is about to happen?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSMAWh6vnXo

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum