Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mortgage rates dropping

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mortgage rates dropping Empty Mortgage rates dropping 7/3/2014, 4:53 pm

2seaoat

http://realestate.msn.com/blogs/listed-homerefinancing.aspx?post=f5a70586-01ce-42b9-bc27-3527b44e248f

2Mortgage rates dropping Empty Re: Mortgage rates dropping 7/3/2014, 5:28 pm

I keep telling ya... debt is the new gold. If you can get a bank to agree... it's the perfect time to leverage yourselves to the hilt.

3Mortgage rates dropping Empty Re: Mortgage rates dropping 7/3/2014, 5:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:I keep telling ya... debt is the new gold. If you can get a bank to agree... it's the perfect time to leverage yourselves to the hilt.

I just put a contract on a house for a cash buy...maybe I should take out a loan on it and buy another...I could leverage to the hilt and wind up in my kids garage.....I don't feel this economy is stable enough to play any leverage games...

4Mortgage rates dropping Empty Re: Mortgage rates dropping 7/3/2014, 6:11 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We paid-off our house at the end of 2011 and have no other debt. I intend to stay out of personal debt for the rest of my life.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Mortgage rates dropping Empty Re: Mortgage rates dropping 7/3/2014, 8:23 pm

2seaoat

I still carry way too much debt. However, I am lucky that some of my mortgages did not have escalator clauses which stopped the rate going down too much......they were convertible construction loans which started around eight percent and could go up to 13%, but they have dropped to 3% and everything is cash flowing. I certainly do not want to see interest rates going up...........but they can go up only 1% a year, and we can cash flow at 7% so no big deal. I am paying the business loans off by October however, and with the exception of parcel of land where a small balance remains, we are getting close to debt free without fixed rental property income supporting the rental mortgages. It has been a massacre on the bottom line however over the last six years......I have lost more than some make in a lifetime, and again....never happier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum