Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another man's best friend catches lead in the head from a cop.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/26/pissed-off-man-confronts-police-after-they-shot-his-dog-video/

“Which officer shot my dog? Please,” Kendall asked several officers standing in his front yard when he arrived at the scene.

“We were looking for a lost child,” one officer responded. A neighborhood parent had reported their 3-year-old child missing earlier in the day. The child was later found asleep in the basement of the family’s home.

“And that gives you probable cause to enter a private residence without permission from the owner?” said a livid Kendall, who asked for the names and badge numbers of the officers.

“He was threatened by the dog, and he shot the dog. That’s as simple as it gets,” one officer said.

The officer who shot Geist was not at the scene at the time, though the officers gave Kendall his name.

“So backing up slowly and leaving the residence was not an option?” Kendall asked, his voice growing more agitated.

Another man's best friend catches lead in the head from a cop. Unname10

THIS IS GETTING OLD.......

no stress

no stress

This ones going viral. seems like a cop is killing a family pet once per week now. fed up is an understatement

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Thanks for ruining my day, Teo. Sad 

What awful humans they are.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry Stormy, I makes me so mad I can't see straight and I don't even have a dog but I have friends that do and I see their love for them and understand the victims of these police thugs. If you shoot one of their police dogs they put you in jail and throw away the key ..so where's the justice ?
At Ruby ridge a marshal shot Randy Weavers kids dog. The kid just happened to see it and was armed and shot the Marshal dead. Then another Marshal opened up with a machine gun and riddled the kids body in the back as he tried to run ...I been pissed off ever since.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

AWFUL? There has to be a better word.

GD Bas.....

|If it happened here, I guarandamtee you there would be human blood spread.

Ugh.

Sorry, keep forgetting that I'm a monster. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum