Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Milton Sheriff has a new dick extender......photoed it on the way home...

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
no stress
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Milton Sheriff has a new dick extender......photoed it on the way home... Photo_10
Milton Sheriff has a new dick extender......photoed it on the way home... Photo_11
Milton Sheriff has a new dick extender......photoed it on the way home... Photo_12
Milton Sheriff has a new dick extender......photoed it on the way home... Photo_13

2seaoat

We have lost our fricking collective minds. It is time to scale back our criminal justice system. The Barneys have their toys........We need Andy back in the house.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Musta just got it..They haven't gotten around to painting it pee your pants black yet...

no stress

no stress

That's fine.  When that big bastard breaks down it will kill his budget to repair it.    There is no reason in hell the cops need a goddamned MRAP for catching methheads in pea ridge. No offense to Dreams

Last edited by Gunz on 6/18/2014, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Disclamer: It was sitting in Milton and had SHERIFF written on it but there was no one around to confirm it was Milton's machine. I am afraid to call the Sheriff and ask..

2seaoat

I am afraid to call the Sheriff and ask..

Why.....Sheriff Hall and his minions used to monitor the old PNJ, and they probably have been tracking you for four years.....I heard the all wheel drive works great in wet spots in FEMALAND.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I am afraid to call the Sheriff and ask..

Why.....Sheriff Hall and his minions used to monitor the old PNJ, and they probably have been tracking you for four years.....I heard the all wheel drive works great in wet spots in FEMALAND.

Yeah, I'll get rite on that...

That's fine. When that big bastard breaks down it will kill his budget to repair it. There is no reason in hell the cops need a goddamned MRAP for catching methheads in pea ridge. No offense to Dreams
------
I knew there was something wrong with Pea Ridge.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

When they have a home stand-off, now they can just turn the house into a drive thru.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That vehicle probably cost the taxpayers $500,000.

They are talking about blowing all of the vehicles they have in Afghanistan in place, because it would be too costly to ship them home when we leave.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

They need a .50 cal up in the turret, and then they will have a truly bad-ass machine.

Edited: And you know David Morgan will want one, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Joanimaroni wrote:When they have a home stand-off, now they can just turn the house into a drive thru.

Milton Sheriff has a new dick extender......photoed it on the way home... 656211b6

Snyderfish

Snyderfish

Just saw it on hwy 90 on my way home from work tonight. Painted "SWAT"

Snyderfish

Snyderfish

I guess instead of assaulting a house they can just drive the damn thing straight through it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Welcome to western Bagdad

Sal

Sal

Gunz wrote:There is no reason in hell the cops need a goddamned MRAP for catching methheads in pea ridge.

They need it to go get whack jobs like the Valrico prepper who was armed to the teeth and had booby trapped his property with all kinds of explosives.

Thank Wayne Lapierre and Alex Jones.

Sal wrote:
Gunz wrote:There is no reason in hell the cops need a goddamned MRAP for catching methheads in pea ridge.

They need it to go get whack jobs like the Valrico prepper who was armed to the teeth and had booby trapped his property with all kinds of explosives.

Thank Wayne Lapierre and Alex Jones.

SO you think Wayne and Alex are promoting that people make their homes an EOD practice range? You've lost it. Besides, one decent IED will take an MRAP's under carriage and make it useless.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:They need a .50 cal up in the turret, and then they will have a truly bad-ass machine.

Edited: And you know David Morgan will want one, too.

.50 cal too light to take on other armor, BUT the Bushmaster 25mm chain gun with DU rounds, you can take on a tank.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

SO you think Wayne and Alex are promoting that people make their homes an EOD practice range?

Of course.

Besides, one decent IED will take an MRAP's under carriage and make it useless.

You've just made the case for a militarized police force.

FTR, I'm against the militarization of police forces ....

.... but, I also believe Lapierre and Jones are accessories to murder and enemies of the state.

dumpcare

Walton county got it.

http://www.infowars.com/virtually-crime-free-county-in-florida-gets-mrap-armored-vehicle/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ppaca wrote:Walton county got it.

http://www.infowars.com/virtually-crime-free-county-in-florida-gets-mrap-armored-vehicle/

Looks like a different one....

by Sal on 6/19/2014, 10:01 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

SO you think Wayne and Alex are promoting that people make their homes an EOD practice range?

Of course.

Besides, one decent IED will take an MRAP's under carriage and make it useless.

You've just made the case for a militarized police force.
------
Because I know the weakness of one of our troop transports that makes me a reason why we need militarized police? I guess by GAWD the majority of the ground forces ( current and past) in the military then also
Make that case to then Mr Paranoid?

no stress

no stress

Very telling that at the end of the article it states that returning vets are considered domestic terrorists now. Sad state of affairs in this country

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:Very telling that at the end of the article it states that returning vets are considered domestic terrorists now.  Sad state of affairs in this country

Yeah and all men are potential rapists....pre-crime in the new world order...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum