Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mexican police accidently come across our border, freed in 2 days, what about the marine?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mexican Police Who ‘Mistakenly’ Violate U.S. Border Released in 48 Hours – While U.S. Marine Rots in Mexican Jail

Four Mexican police officers crossed into U.S. territory and were detained by our agents. They claimed it was a “mistaken” violation of our sovereignty. And guess what — within 48 hours they were back in Mexico.

If you remember that we have a jailed Marine hero languishing in a Mexican jail hellhole despite his “mistaken” crossing into Mexican territory on March 31st, you aren’t the only one. FoxNews’ Greta Van Susteren, who has done a yeoman’s job in covering this Marine’s travails, unleashed her anger about this story on Facebook today

http://remember1986.com/mexican-police-who-mistakenly-violate-u-s-border-released-in-48-hours-while-u-s-marine-rots-in-mexican-jail/

And nothing from our dear leader to free him.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Americans are scum to the rest of the world...we are not respected because of the crap we put up with like a bunch of cowardly sheep..John Wayne's dead so's Charlton Heston. Teddy Roosevelt would have attacked Mexico and gotten the Marine back and probably burned the town down and the jail...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Americans are scum to the rest of the world...we are not respected because of the crap we put up with like a bunch of cowardly sheep..John Wayne's dead so's Charlton Heston. Teddy Roosevelt would have attacked Mexico and gotten the Marine back and probably burned the town down and the jail...

LOl teo, I happen to know that the whole john wayne scenario is not your thang.  Razz 

But you are correct that we are not respected because we don't even follow our own laws.

Here we have our president breaking our immigration policy bold faced and even using tax payer dollars to hire attorneys to help ILLEGALS stay here, then he trades 5 extremely dangerous terrorist for a deserter and has he even said a word about the marine stuck in a Mexican jail? I havnt seen it, not one request?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

yeah Bob will kick my butt for the John Wayne reference....We have become a people without a country to be proud of..we fight wars that are not in our interest and tuck tail when challenged by a little pussy nation like Mexico...what happened to that Marine buddy buddy stuff ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:yeah Bob will kick my butt for the John Wayne reference....We have become a people without a country to be proud of..we fight wars that are not in our interest and tuck tail when challenged by a little pussy nation like Mexico...what happened to that Marine buddy buddy stuff ?

It appears we are not even aloud to defend our own borders anymore. And if I recall even people who OWN land in those areas cant defend themselves either.

We are living under tyranny.

I wish for a million man march to the border. to hell with a march on the whitehouse lawn.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We got the guns but I am sure Obama would arm the Mexicans with tanks and RPGs to turn us around before we got there...sure would like to be proud of something in America.....what a bunch of fat lazy pussified couch potatoes we have become...but at least we are not racists...

Markle

Markle

Ti wrote:Mexican Police Who ‘Mistakenly’ Violate U.S. Border Released in 48 Hours – While U.S. Marine Rots in Mexican Jail

Four Mexican police officers crossed into U.S. territory and were detained by our agents. They claimed it was a “mistaken” violation of our sovereignty. And guess what — within 48 hours they were back in Mexico.

If you remember that we have a jailed Marine hero languishing in a Mexican jail hellhole despite his “mistaken” crossing into Mexican territory on March 31st, you aren’t the only one. FoxNews’ Greta Van Susteren, who has done a yeoman’s job in covering this Marine’s travails, unleashed her anger about this story on Facebook today

http://remember1986.com/mexican-police-who-mistakenly-violate-u-s-border-released-in-48-hours-while-u-s-marine-rots-in-mexican-jail/

And nothing from our dear leader to free him.

Don't worry about the Mexican Police crossing our border. They're only doing a little surveillance of their new territory. President Barack Hussein Obama doesn't have any interest in our borders and one state is already considering giving illegal aliens drivers licenses, reduced tuition AND the right to vote in State election. What could go wrong with that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum