Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little girl disfigured by frickin pitbulls is thrown out of KFC because her face scared the customers....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Pit-bulls are not good dogs...they suck as domesticated animals go...vicious, unpredictable and deserve to be eradicated as a breed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.wapt.com/news/kfc-donates-30000-to-pit-bull-attack-victim/26504104

KFC donates $30,000 to pit bull attack victim

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

KFC pays out because of a stupid  inconsiderate employee.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here is a good comment and it should be standard procedure after an attack on an innocent person...

That's what happens when you have violent meat eating pets...they put the dogs down, but they should have put Grandpa down too for not locking the dogs in a cage.

I don't like kfc

Hopefully they fired the stupid employee

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:they suck as domesticated animals go...vicious, unpredictable and deserve to be eradicated as a breed.

I know two pit bulls personally (one male and one female) who are as good around children (and adults) as any breed of dog.
It all depends on how they're treated by humans from birth.  If they're not treated well they will become vicious animals.  I would too and so would you.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:they suck as domesticated animals go...vicious, unpredictable and deserve to be eradicated as a breed.

I know two pit bulls personally (one male and one female) who are as good around children (and adults) as any breed of dog.
It all depends on how they're treated by humans from birth.  If they're not treated well they will become vicious animals.  I would too and so would you.
IT also depends if you got the dog from a reputable breeder. Many of these dogs are inbred and can not be trusted.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I don't leave loaded guns laying around children nor would I leave a pit bull anywhere near a child but if I ever caught a pit bull even snarling at a child I know what my loaded gun would do...

Qualifiers such as who raised it or who bred it mean nothing at all..same applies to alligators..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Where is PB? She should be weighing in on this. lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Noooooooooo!

My parents had One and it was a nice dog till it got older then it couldn't be around children

It got very mean

It eventually developed a brain Tumor that they spent 1100$ on because they loved it so much even though it had gotten extremely mean and would bite anyone but my dad or mOm

It even once bit my brother in the ass because he was dressed like Santa clause

I don't care what anyone says about how the dog was raised.It's bullshit! Pitbulls are unpredictable dogs who turn on their own masters. I don't leave my dog around my grandchild because I can never be sure and I'd never take the chance.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella, are you out there? Tell em about how vicious Layla is. Lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let's put it this way.  I would turn my back on Layla before I would ever turn my back on most humans and especially liberal or conservative humans.  Layla I trust, them I don't.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, this is Layla.

Little girl disfigured by frickin pitbulls is thrown out of KFC because her face scared the customers.... Layla10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum