Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Progressives LIE, Americans Die. Border Agent Laments Gang Members Entering U.S.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Who is surprised? The world in chaos, America in chaos, economy in the toilet, Progressives...OBLIVIOUS or IGNORANT...take your choice.

Border agent laments gang members entering U.S.: ‘Why are we letting him in here?’
By Kellan Howell
The Washington Times
Saturday, June 14, 2014

Border Patrol officials are swamped by the number of minors crossing illegally into the United States and frustrated that they can’t turn away known Mexican gang members.

Chris Cabrera, vice president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 3307 in the Rio Grande Valley, said that confirmed gang members in Mexico — including those from Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) — are coming into the country to be reunited with their families, National Review reported Friday.

“If he’s a confirmed gang member in his own country, why are we letting him in here? … I’ve heard people come in and say, ‘You’re going to let me go, just like you let my mother go, just like you let my sister go. You’re going to let me go as well, and the government’s going to take care of us,’” Mr. Cabrera told the magazine.

He said that the only way to solve the problem was to implement harsher restrictions on who can be allowed to cross.

“Until we start mandatory detentions, mandatory removals, I don’t think anything is going to change. As a matter of fact, I think it’s going to get worse,” he said, National Review reported.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/14/border-agents-lament-mexican-gang-members-entering/#ixzz34joM7Yul

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"operation wetback"

2seaoat

Utter propaganda.   Hey lets take a random border guard and let him tell us the truth........gang members make it into the USA.  Really?   The borders have been porous for twenty years, and now that we are actually closing the same, the smoke and mirrors begin.  Has there been a gang member who has illegally crossed the border and made it into the USA.......yes.  What does that and the fact that the Cubs are in last place have to do with the reality that we have virtually stopped illegal immigration at the southern border.   This illusion that the President has not been deporting people and that people are walking unfettered into the United States is a well coordinated propaganda policy which attempts to stop the immigration reform....well the border is getting better, and immigration reform will pass.....guaranteed.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Utter propaganda.   Hey lets take a random border guard and let him tell us the truth........gang members make it into the USA.  Really?   The borders have been porous for twenty years, and now that we are actually closing the same, the smoke and mirrors begin.  Has there been a gang member who has illegally crossed the border and made it into the USA.......yes.  What does that and the fact that the Cubs are in last place have to do with the reality that we have virtually stopped illegal immigration at the southern border.   This illusion that the President has not been deporting people and that people are walking unfettered into the United States is a well coordinated propaganda policy which attempts to stop the immigration reform....well the border is getting better, and immigration reform will pass.....guaranteed.

Progressives LIE, Americans Die.  Border Agent Laments Gang Members Entering U.S. HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

According to 2seaoat, the entire world and especially our economy could not be better! Just can't make these things up!

Here is the philosophy adopted by 2seaoat. Fitting.

Progressives LIE, Americans Die.  Border Agent Laments Gang Members Entering U.S. Stirthepot-1

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You are so pathetic.

Progressives LIE, Americans Die.  Border Agent Laments Gang Members Entering U.S. Fascism+is+Plutocracy

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You are so pathetic.

He will get more desperate as the election draws closer.....

Progressives LIE, Americans Die.  Border Agent Laments Gang Members Entering U.S. Laughi22

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum