Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Matthews Defends Tea Party Against Ronan Farrow

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y00h_nNBbpQ

Surprised 

And what about that rant at the end?

cant control the deficit, cant control the debt, cant control the border, what good is government good at?  Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised 

Dang... now that's a 180. Someone that has objectively measured the promised intents to the actual results.

Rare indeed... he used to want the tea party rounded up and shot... like many enlightened leftists here still do.

no stress

no stress

Rounded up? Hardly.

Shot? That's more of a right wing fantasy isn't it?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Dang... now that's a 180. Someone that has objectively measured the promised intents to the actual results.

Rare indeed... he used to want the tea party rounded up and shot... like many enlightened leftists here still do.

Amen.

BRDNH2O wrote:Rounded up? Hardly.

Shot? That's more of a right wing fantasy isn't it?

Does an interment/re-education camp sound more like your style?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you've been watching Chris Matthews for a long time, you will have learned something about him.
He's not just a disk jockey like Limbaugh or Schultz or Maddow.
He actually worked inside the government and inside the politics. He did everything. But mostly what he did was be Tip O'Neill's Chief of Staff for six years. You remember, Tip O'Neill, The Speaker of the House during the Reagan era. The counterpart to Ronald Reagan. The friend to Ronald Reagan.
Matthews was at ground zero for all of that.

But he's something else. He's by far the smartest individual who's ever been a talking head on cable news. And debatedly the most knowledgeable about the inside of the beltway.

He may have said that shit about the tingle up the leg. Hell the day after the election I got that tingle too. It was a pretty amazing day when what was once a race of slaves got to be the decider over what was once the race of the slaveholders. That was a monumental moment in American history. No matter who the fuck the representative of the race of slaves it was. So he got the tingle and so did I.

But now the tingle is over and he's coming back to reality.

The tingle is gone.

Now I want all those lefties on here to think about this.

All those obamazombies that were watching the man they knew just loves their guy, because he had a tingle, a man tingle whew!

And as they sit on their velvet couches, what you saw in that video came out of me tingles mouth and they went  Surprised 

LOL

Last edited by Chrissy on 6/12/2014, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The whole thing, including your post, gives me a high voltage tingle, Chrissy.

Bob wrote:The whole thing,  including your post,  gives me a high voltage tingle,  Chrissy.

LOL well keep it to yourself, I'm trying to curb my online flirting. Razz 

no stress

no stress

Obamazombies!! Nice!!

Chris Matthews Defends Tea Party Against Ronan Farrow Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRySty5_Zw6cl2givaJQY0Co6kWSIqHl8MhSdEhH4alNFuBQbJohQ

I feel a tingle too...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0NcFU838GY

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum