Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your new car can be hacked.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your new car can be hacked. Empty Your new car can be hacked. 6/8/2014, 3:31 pm

Dcat

Dcat

These days, your car isn't a car - it's a rolling computer platform. You don't drive it as much as you give the computer commands and then let it carry them out. That's why the idea of hackers breaking into car computers is so terrifying. You have to see this video showing the scary reality of car hacking.

Dcat, where have you been? I always think about how much fun you and I had doing song threads. Glad to see you posting again.  Smile 

btw, I drive a almost 20 year old car. Hopefully I don't have to worry about this.

Your refrigerator can also be hacked. Rather disconcerting, isn't it?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101434941

4Your new car can be hacked. Empty Re: Your new car can be hacked. 6/29/2014, 10:42 pm

Dcat

Dcat

Ti wrote:Dcat, where have you been? I always think about how much fun you and I had doing song threads. Glad to see you posting again.  Smile 

btw, I drive a almost 20 year old car. Hopefully I don't have to worry about this.

Well good for you. I enjoyed the song threads too. I'll have to post a few more in the music thread. I'm still around P'cola. Just haven't been spending anytime on online forums. I've been happily married for the last year, and have a lovely new wife that keeps me active.  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum