Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its like having five more personal trainers in LA

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

2seaoat

Oh no.........five new personnel trainers in La.........the propoganda machine is in high gear.

2seaoat

crickets

no stress

no stress

Its like having five more personal trainers in LA 10345712

2seaoat

How many Taliban fighters are there? How many would decapitate an enemy? So what super powers to these detainees have, and if the alleged person in your photo is a bad guy, why did Congress block the president bringing all the detainees to an Illinois federal prison, and face federal prosecution? The answer is that we are the bad guys. We have bent every rule and denied these arrestees fair trials. We are no different than any totalitarian society which terrorizes, and as Bill said we have now elevated these five folks into x men with special powers and the ability to leap a building with a single bound......nonsense.

The war is over. Bin Laden is dead. The Taliban has never been a threat to America, but they sure as chit will fight invaders in their country.....and maybe cut some heads off in the process......sorry the mistake in Iraq, and the mistake in not getting Bin Laden in Afghanastan is over. All the detainees should be let go or tried in a court of law.

no stress

no stress

Its like having five more personal trainers in LA 10401410

2seaoat

When do we as a nation face up to the crime of Gitmo........we are the bad guys, and those folks may be bad, but they deserve a trial. We have broke all the rules and called folks enemy combatants which basically means they are doomed to a life in prison without due process or any semblance of justice.

The very people who approve of this travesty and block addressing the wrongs we have done are not starting the game to make America to look weak for ending the war......sorry that silly insane stupidity which got us in the jams in the first place does not fly with the American people.....the wars are over.

no stress

no stress

Seaoat, damn man! Don't you realize that anyone of those asshats would just as soon cut you,your wifes and your grandkids head off all in the name of their religion? They are freaking animals with no conscience. I wish they would just slip em some rat poison and get it over with.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:When do we as a nation face up to the crime of Gitmo........we are the bad guys, and those folks may be bad, but they deserve a trial.  We have broke all the rules and called folks enemy combatants which basically means they are doomed to a life in prison without due process or any semblance of justice.

The very people who approve of this travesty and block addressing the wrongs we have done are not starting the game to make America to look weak for ending the war......sorry that silly insane stupidity which got us in the jams in the first place does not fly with the American people.....the wars are over.

Its like having five more personal trainers in LA Dog-laughing

2seaoat

Seaoat, damn man! Don't you realize that anyone of those asshats would just as soon cut you,your wifes and your grandkids head off all in the name of their religion? They are freaking animals with no conscience. I wish they would just slip em some rat poison and get it over with.

The Taliban did nothing to America before we invaded their country. The Bin Laden folks hatched a plan to attack America in Germany. They trained in the country where the Taliban were the leaders. If my wife and I lived in country, I am sure they would not like us, but I had a friend in 1975 live in Afghanastan and was there for a period of time with Senator Percy, and the people treated Americans with respect. Do you think after helping these terrorist get rid of the Russians as they were our best friends....suddenly they become terroists......sorry you have just been spoon fed group think. If invaders were in my neck of the woods, I would take some pot shots at them too......does that make me a patriot, or a terrorist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum