Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama less competent than Bush

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama less competent than Bush Empty Obama less competent than Bush 6/5/2014, 12:25 pm

http://theweek.com/speedreads/index/262706/speedreads-obama-is-less-competent-than-george-bush-say-a-plurality-of-americans#axzz33maZCvGR

WE knew that already...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

deleted

Last edited by Bob on 6/5/2014, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

WE knew that already...

Someone should question your competence to even make such an assertion....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You know as I look at those photos again,  I feel really low for even posting that.  
Not so much because of the weirdo on the bottom.  But the first woman.  I cannot even imagine what the hell on earth it must be like to have to go through life being born a woman with a face like that.  I hope that's just trick internet photography and not a real human face.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:You know as I look at those photos again,  I feel really low for even posting that.  
Not so much because of the weirdo on the bottom.  But the first woman.

And you should.  That woman suffers from a medical condition that makes her look that way.  

But don't worry.  People have piled on her all her life so you're no more of a douchebag than everyone else out there who has made jokes about her appearance.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:You know as I look at those photos again,  I feel really low for even posting that.  
Not so much because of the weirdo on the bottom.  But the first woman.

And you should.  That woman suffers from a medical condition that makes her look that way.  

But don't worry.  People have piled on her all her life so you're no more of a douchebag than everyone else out there who has made jokes about her appearance.

When someone has already admitted he did wrong,  boards,  it's not necessary to point out he's wrong and then call him a douchebag.  That's just being redundant.

I had no idea that unfortunate woman had a medical condition.  I just put "ugly woman" in a google image search and she popped up.  Hell I figured it had to be a photoshop like most of the other shit on the internet.  It's that fucking google that's to blame.  They should have already removed her photo.

But if you want to know the truth,  I don't think that's why you got pissed and called me a douchebag.
I think it's because by putting up those two photos I put bush and obama in the same category.  
You and markle need to really get over this hero worship of those lousy politicians.  For him it's reagan and you it's obama.  You two are way too smitten by a third rate actor and a community organizer.   lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:When someone has already admitted he did wrong,  boards,  it's not necessary to point out he's wrong and then call him a douchebag.  That's just being redundant.

I don't know, Bob.  You seem to be particularly adept at telling a lot about a person based upon their appearance.

Bob wrote:When Miami has role models who look like these self-mutilated freaks,  I don't know why anyone would be surprised when crap like this happens...

Obama less competent than Bush 1373483827000-USATSI-7311356-1307101518_4_3
Obama less competent than Bush Little10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh for gods sake. You're now totally confusing apples and oranges.

That boy wasn't born that way. Whatever he has for parents need to be charged with child abuse. They've most likely permanently disfigured him.
I say permanently because removing all those tattoos is gonna be a helluva horrible experience once he grows up and doesn't want to look like that basketball freak anymore.
I couldn't care less if you or anyone else wants to worship the politicians and those basketball freaks.
But if you approve of what was allowed to be done to that child, then in my book it's just twisted and sick. And believe me it takes an awful lot to make me think something is twisted and sick. lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

That tattoos on the kid are obviously fake.  The self-mutilated freak that you point to as an explanation of Ft. Lauderdale violence is actually a community minded guy who works heavily with charities and underprivileged kids.  

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/chris-andersen-wants-trademark-birdman-name-234139533--nba.html

But before anybody thinks Andersen is trying to profit from his fame, think again. Mark Bryant, Andersen’s attorney and agent, said that hardly is the case.

"Everything he makes goes to charity," Bryant said from his Denver office about money made off marketing Andersen. "He’s heavily involved with children. We’re going to launch the Freebird Foundation to help underprivileged children. … Anybody who is selling an illegal Birdman T-shirt on the Internet is stealing from charity."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't care if birdman is mother theresa. He still looks like a sideshow freak.

As to the kid, if the tattoos are fake then I'm sure glad to hear that. But if it's so obvious then why wasn't that reported when the media took his picture?
Can you verify that?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

According to his Instagram, Gianni spent 4.5 hours at a local tattoo parlour ahead of Monday’s game, where an artist put the needles down and drew child-friendly copies of Birdman’s skin art.

Okay you were right. I'm sure glad to find out the poor boy's disfigurement is not permanent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640361/Kid-flawless-Birdman-costume-steals-Miami-Heat-game.html

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:I don't care if birdman is mother theresa.  He still looks like a sideshow freak.

Well then by all means, sit on your high horse of pristine, untouchable beauty and use his image as a means to make whatever political point it is that you were trying to make.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I actually like a tasteful little tattoo. But I cannot stomach seeing someone turned into The Illustrated Man.
It's like a statement that there's something wrong with the appearance of the human body. That it needs to be altered like the 17th Ave trestle to make it attractive.

And it's not because I'm old. I have gotten into hiphop and I like a whole lots of new stuff. I'm not like some old men who want to live in the past.
BUT the worship of disfigurement is something else entirely.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote: use his image as a means to make whatever political point it is that you were trying to make.  

I didn't post that image to this thread to make any political point.  I didn't post that image to this thread at all.  You did.  lol

But the political point stands.  Trying to make a competency contest between two presidents and using bush and obama as the contestants is goddamn ridiculous.  I just watched the History Channel presentation of "The World Wars".  It covers the thirty year period of American history from the beginning of World War 1 through the end of World War 2 including the depression that was in between.  If Bush or Obama either one had been in office during those thirty years,  I shudder to think what America would be like now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I tell you something else.  I was so glad to see The History Channel actually get back to doing history after all that swamp people and pickers and mountain men and duck dynastys and honey boo boo's and jersey shores and all that other mindless shit they've been doing for the last three years.  I hope the audience for that crap will get a gut full of it so we can actually go back to full time history again.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob the tattoos on Andersen are disgusting. He certainly isn't a positive role model for kids.

Birdman's mother bought him his first tattoo for his birthday...nice gift. I guess it was normal given her background, she rode with the motorcycle gang, the bandidos

2seaoat

Bob,

I am so glad Boards posted a response to your judgment. The speaker asked a question.........what defines you........think about it. Are you responding to the bad people who have defined you, or will you define yourself and jump off the picket fence and quit being judgmental and going with the flow of wrong. I found her to be very attractive and worthy.......she decided what would define her. Her medical condition melted away to expose a beautiful human being......let the beauty out and quit pushing everything which is wrong.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,

I am so glad Boards posted a response to your judgment.  The speaker asked a question.........what defines you........think about it.  Are you responding to the bad people who have defined you, or will you define yourself and jump off the picket fence and quit being judgmental and going with the flow of wrong.  I found her to be very attractive and worthy.......she decided what would define her.  Her medical condition melted away to expose a beautiful human being......let the beauty out and quit pushing everything which is wrong.

I will leap off the fence to give you an answer to this one,  seaoat.

If I thought there was any way that person would ever see me making fun of her here,  I would feel lower than Ted Bundy and Charles Manson combined.
If I had known that was not a photoshop I would not have posted the photo.  And I should have clicked the link on the photo before I posted it to learn the circumstances.
But as soon as I submit this reply,  I am immediately going to go back to that post and delete it and the photo.
And I apologize to everyone for having posted it to begin with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum