Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bergdahl is this generation's PFC Garwood, Nam vets will know what I am talking about

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.3rdmarines.net/Garwood_intro.htm

He was a traitor too like Bergdahl.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 6/5/2014, 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-story-havent-yet-heard-bowe-bergdahls-desertion/

Sal

Sal

From your link ....

This recommendation by the USMC POW screening board clearly demonstrates that the USMC was more concerned with protecting Garwood than with prosecuting him, as they should have been, until his return and all facts disclosed.

Leave no man behind.

Bergdahl is this generation's PFC Garwood, Nam vets will know what I am talking about 159748

Do you face plant every morning getting out of bed?

Sal wrote:From your link ....

This recommendation by the USMC POW screening board clearly demonstrates that the USMC was more concerned with protecting Garwood than with prosecuting him, as they should have been, until his return and all facts disclosed.

Leave no man behind.

Bergdahl is this generation's PFC Garwood, Nam vets will know what I am talking about 159748

Do you face plant every morning getting out of bed?

Guess u didn't read the entire article. Par for the course with a traitor protector like yourself.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Guess u didn't read the entire article.

Yes I did.

And, I kept thinking, "Why am I reading this?".

Then I came to the very last line on the page and it said this ....

And, I started laughing out loud, because that's the whole fucking point, isn't it?

And, it's the complete opposite of the point you've been attempting to make.

So, again ....

Bergdahl is this generation's PFC Garwood, Nam vets will know what I am talking about Face-plant-o

Since you didn't look at the outcome, here it is.....

Over a period of 11 months, Garwood faced a general court-martial at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. He was found not guilty of desertion, solicitation of U.S. troops in the field to refuse to fight and to defect, and of maltreatment. Private First Class Garwood was convicted on February 5, 1981 of communicating with the enemy and assault of an American prisoner of war interred in a POW camp, in violation of Articles 104 and 128, Uniform Code of Military Justice. The court-martial sentenced Garwood to reduction to private, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and a dishonorable discharge. He was not sentenced to confinement. His conviction was upheld on appeal. United States v. Robert R. Garwood, 16 M.J. 863 (N.C.M.R. 1983), aff'd, 20 M.J. 148 (C.M.A. 1985). His record of trial covered 16 volumes and 3,833 pages of trial record. As a result, Garwood forfeited all back pay and veteran's benefits.

Garwood got slammed and he wasn't even responsible for anyone's death. Your buddy BErgdahl is responsible for 6-8 deaths first hand in the SAR missions to find him. Hammer time.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Garwood got slammed and he wasn't even responsible for anyone's death. Your buddy BErgdahl is responsible for 6-8 deaths first hand in the SAR missions to find him. Hammer time.

If that is proven to be true, then yes, hammer away.

But, first you bring him home and prove it.

What about that is so hard to understand for you?

You don't leave a man behind to die at the hands of our enemies.

Why didn't obama just drone his ass?

Is it because he's white?

Lol now that's funny right there

PkrBum wrote:Why didn't obama just drone his ass?

Is it because he's white?

No, its because he converted to islam and Obama really needed to set loose those 5 top leaders back to the Taliban. You know the Taliban ws started to get a little leader thin and needed replenishing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum