Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama admits five released prisoners could attack us in future...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.caintv.com/obama-admits-its-absolutely-po

So.....we let them go and you knew this...???

I read they have been working on this trade for over a year.

Do you think Hillary Clinton knew about it?

Sal

Sal

So I guess Congress was informed and you can stfu. 

Sal wrote:So I guess Congress was informed and you can stfu. 

you stfu

according to diane fienstein congress was not informed of the trade of 5 VERY HARDENED TERRORIST who happen to all be leaders

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Heads are exploding all over this forum tonight. Imagine the discussion forums at all of the strictly wingnut sites on the Internet..... You were right to term this incident "Bergdahlzi." It is the new Obama scandal, to replace all of the others.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Heads are exploding all over this forum tonight. Imagine the discussion forums at all of the strictly wingnut sites on the Internet..... You were right to term this incident "Bergdahlzi." It is the new Obama scandal, to replace all of the others.

You're right, of course. The far, furry right has been quick to leap at any political action by the Obama administration as a weapon to use in their "I hate that nigger, Muslim, Kenya-born President." If Obama had left Bergdahl in Taliban hands, they would attack Barack Hussein Obama for being derelict.

Personally, considering the state of our country, I wish Obama hadn't won the first time. With our racism as rampant and volatile as it is, there can be little doubt that Obama wouldn't bring us together as he promised -- but that he would hit a brick wall instead. The country would have done better with Hillary at the helm. Absent a target for racism, the republicans wouldn't have opposed her the way they do Obama. It's too bad that America wasn't ready for a black man at the helm. Reality!

Not within the 30 days prior. So, he broke his own law. What an idiot.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Not within the 30 days prior. So, he broke his own law. What an idiot.

These negotiations had been going on for a long time, and Congress was informed.

They even managed to screw the pooch once.

Lies like everything he has done Sal.

Lies like everything he has done Sal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum