Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCOTUS won't hear journalist case refusing to divulge govt whistleblower

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.newsweek.com/supreme-court-wont-hear-nyt-journalist-case-ruling-stands-he-must-testify-252955?piano_t=1

2seaoat

seems like a typical Supreme Court non ruling.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well I think we can safely say the first amendment is dead..guess that only leaves the 2nd....

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well I think we can safely say the first amendment is dead..guess that only leaves the 2nd....

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

well you can forget that. because according to you , youre a Christian and you cant kill other Christians, so just stay home.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah that was a problem they had in the civil war.  I guess just defend yourself against an aggressor like the south did and god will be the judge. Yankee aggression made them the evil force and I am sure Yankees for the most part are burning in hell for attacking their brothers who only defended themselves

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah that was a problem they had in the civil war.  I guess just defend yourself against an aggressor like the south did and god will be the judge. Yankee aggression made them the evil force and I am sure Yankees for the most part are burning in hell for attacking their brothers who only defended themselves

im not sure what your saying here.

no one can do anything at this point. At least not some average individual.

our president needs to be jailed and just about every single damn person in the white house needs to be removed from office. Only a military coup could do that IMO.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah that was a problem they had in the civil war.  I guess just defend yourself against an aggressor like the south did and god will be the judge. Yankee aggression made them the evil force and I am sure Yankees for the most part are burning in hell for attacking their brothers who only defended themselves

our president needs to be jailed and just about every single damn person in the white house needs to be removed from office. Only a military coup could do that IMO.

Gee, I feel exactly the same about T-partiers and Fundamentalist Christians!

knothead

knothead

Wordslinger wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Gee, I feel exactly the same about T-partiers and Fundamentalist Christians!

cheers cheers 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We T-partiers and Fundamentalists are going to put you all in FEMA camps when we take over...better move to the desert, we're comin to getcha

2seaoat

We T-partiers and Fundamentalists are going to put you all in FEMA camps when we take over...better move to the desert, we're comin to getcha

They would have to find their front door.......that challenge may be a bridge too far, and they can always take the fallback position of manning their keyboard.

2seaoat wrote:We T-partiers and Fundamentalists are going to put you all in FEMA camps when we take over...better move to the desert, we're comin to getcha

They would have to find their front door.......that challenge may be a bridge too far, and they can always take the fallback position of manning their keyboard.

well leave the manning of the key board to you. You can watch what goes on outside with your manly surveillance cameras.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:We T-partiers and Fundamentalists are going to put you all in FEMA camps when we take over...better move to the desert, we're comin to getcha

well leave the manning of the key board to you. You can watch what goes on outside with your manly surveillance cameras.

Okay that's enough turncoat backstabbing useless female...KMA.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Okay that's enough turncoat backstabbing useless female...KMA.

Funny stuff. 

2seaoat

Those cameras caught somebody breaking the gate Saturday night and stripping the gears on the mule gate opener.......cha ching.......$238.00 restitution, and I could have called the cops and he would have had a dui......best investment I have ever made. He tried to deny he did it, and then he saw the cameras.......oh chit. It is funny after the fact but the dumb asz pushing the gate the wrong way trying to open it......and it was 2 in the morning........without the cameras and the motion detectors.....just one more vandal.....no more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum