Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dems block bill to help vets

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dems block bill to help vets  Empty Dems block bill to help vets 5/28/2014, 4:56 pm

http://conservativetribune.com/gohmert-fire-dems-stopped-bill/

----
Figures

dumpcare

It wasn't the dems.

It was

Dems blocked the bill to make officials accountable in VA scandal....

Bump

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Bump

If they gave medals for stupidity, you'd finally have the Medal of Honor you've always longed for.

In another thread I started, which explains why our Vets are badly neglected, I said it was due to the fact that our elected government officials are all whores who sold out to the wealthy corporations, and therefore the pressure is always there to send our troops in and raise profits.

Seems you disagreed then.

Listen up dummy, neglecting vets and wasting American lives and limbs for fun and profit isn't a party thing, it's an Amerikan thing.

Screw Amerika Inc.!!

PD didn't mind when the repugs blocked bill after bill to help the vets as recently as a few months ago. Smh.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PD and Markle are bombarding the forum with Obama-hate threads tonight. What a couple of drones......  Shocked

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

by Wordslinger Today at 6:49 pm
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Bump

If they gave medals for stupidity, you'd finally have the Medal of Honor you've always longed for.

In another thread I started, which explains why our Vets are badly neglected, I said it was due to the fact that our elected government officials are all whores who sold out to the wealthy corporations, and therefore the pressure is always there to send our troops in and raise profits.

Seems you disagreed then.

Listen up dummy, neglecting vets and wasting American lives and limbs for fun and profit isn't a party thing, it's an Amerikan thing.

Screw Amerika Inc.!!
------
S
I
N

S - Shift the blame
I - Ignore the facts
N -Name call

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum