Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memorial day. I hate this day.

+2
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I hate this day more than I did last year. Seems each year I hate it even more. Not because of what it stands for, I respect and thank those who gave their lives for our country, but because of that reason alone,I hate it because those who we are supposed to remember have given their lives for a bunch of fucking assholes who now are striping the constitution, raping the people of their liberties and installing a form of government that was not meant for USA.

Today reminds me how we have failed those who died for our freedom.

+1

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

yeah...

Sal

Sal

Losing elections really brings out the hateful delusions, eh?

Relax.

Enjoy a hotdog. 

Your side won't be winning a national election for a long, long time. 

Very Happy 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:I hate this day more than I did last year. Seems each year I hate it even more. Not because of what it stands for, I respect and thank those who gave their lives for our country, but because of that reason alone,I hate it because those who we are supposed to remember have given their lives for a bunch of fucking assholes who now are striping the constitution, raping the people of their liberties and installing a form of government that was not meant for USA.

Q: Get real! Are you really so stupid you don't understand that not one American in uniform actually died in Vietnam or any of our many wars since then, did so for our freedom?

Our freedom wasn't helped a bit by Vietnam or any of the interminable, losing wars we've fought since then. Not those initiated by democrat or republican administrations.

Reality, you sick bitch.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I hate this day more than I did last year. Seems each year I hate it even more. Not because of what it stands for, I respect and thank those who gave their lives for our country, but because of that reason alone,I hate it because those who we are supposed to remember have given their lives for a bunch of fucking assholes who now are striping the constitution, raping the people of their liberties and installing a form of government that was not meant for USA.

Q: Get real!  Are you really so stupid you don't understand that not one American in uniform actually died in Vietnam or any of our many wars since then, did so for our freedom?  

Our freedom wasn't helped a bit by Vietnam or any of the interminable, losing wars we've fought since then.  Not those initiated by democrat or republican administrations.

Reality, you sick bitch.  

You must be on drugs.,she's saying the same thing you are only she says it better without the liberal condescension always present in you folks...

by Sal Today at 11:01 am

Relax.

Enjoy a hotdog.

-----
And you folks are scared to death of vets and you need to be since if you pull a stunt like Hoover did with the Bonus Army, you'll regret it.

Relax.

Enjoy a hotdog.

Relax.

Enjoy a hotdog.

by PACEDOG#1 Today at 1:27 pm

God and the Soldier

God and the soldier
All men adore
In time of trouble,
And no more;
For when war is over
And all things righted,
God is neglected -
The old soldier slighted

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

true poem...so why would anyone want to be god or a soldier ?...

PILE the bodies high at Austerlitz and Waterloo,
Shovel them under and let me work--
I am the grass; I cover all.

And pile them high at Gettysburg
And pile them high at Ypres and Verdun.
Shovel them under and let me work.
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor:
What place is this?
Where are we now?

I am the grass.
Let me work.

Carl Sandburg...

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

Q: Get real!  Are you really so stupid you don't understand that not one American in uniform actually died in Vietnam or any of our many wars since then, did so for our freedom?  

Our freedom wasn't helped a bit by Vietnam or any of the interminable, losing wars we've fought since then.  Not those initiated by democrat or republican administrations.

Reality, you sick bitch.  

Who do you believe is filling the vacuum left by the weak leadership of President Barack Hussein Obama and his failed policies? How is that weakness good for America?

How many fatal Islamic Terrorist Attacks did we have on our soil since America launched our war on terrorists until President Obama took office?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Reality, you sick bitch.  

Who do you believe is filling the vacuum left by the weak leadership of President Barack Hussein Obama and his failed policies?  How is that weakness good for America?

How many fatal Islamic Terrorist Attacks did we have on our soil since America launched our war on terrorists until President Obama took office?

Just what is your point here? We should have left the country in the hands of capable leaders like Dubya and Darth Cheney? LOL!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Reality, you sick bitch.  

Who do you believe is filling the vacuum left by the weak leadership of President Barack Hussein Obama and his failed policies?  How is that weakness good for America?

I don't know, I think the FBI has handed out a few bombs to low IQ Muslims a little while back, Most if not all the "attacks" were staged by the FBI...they needed the money...

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Reality, you sick bitch.  

Just what is your point here?  We should have left the country in the hands of capable leaders like Dubya and Darth Cheney?  LOL!

Kept us safe didn't they? AND they corrected the broken security system they were left with by the Clinton administration which resulted in the act of war on 9/11/2001.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

AND they corrected the broken security system they were left with by the Clinton administration which resulted in the act of war on 9/11/2001.

Memorial day. I hate this day.  Bs12

From Rebuilding America's Defenses, by a group known as the Project for a New American Century:

....Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor...

Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfield, Douglas Feith and the other Neocons were likely secretly overjoyed that the attacks of 911 happened, because now they could unleash their conquest of Iraq without question, and attack Afghanistan, to boot. Dubya was too busy reading about Pet Goats to care about any of this.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Kept us safe didn't they?

Depends on who "us" is. They killed 4486 Americans in Iraq. More than the ragheads killed on 9/11.
And if making us "safe" is borrowing a trillion dollars from your grandchildren to do that stupid shit, then you have a different idea of what "keeping us safe" is than I do.

argue about what I said all you want fella's. But facts are, we as citizens as a whole have done a poor job protecting the constitution of this country from those who don't respect it at all and yearn for a different form of gov.

Memorial day isn't just for RECENT sacrifices. It goes all the way back to the beginning.

If some of you don't get that, then the indoctrination is complete comrades.

Wordslinger wrote:

Reality, you sick bitch.  

Memorial day. I hate this day.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlPzGQWBW1A1f1Ix8v6x74N3vDwmtECBpmeVr_dYG8al3vHiz0

In what way was our freedom helped by any of the wars waged by the United States prior to Vietnam?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raXKeQ5qFwo

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 5/27/2014, 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:AND they corrected the broken security system they were left with by the Clinton administration which resulted in the act of war on 9/11/2001.

From Rebuilding America's Defenses, by a group known as the Project for a New American Century:

....Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor...

Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfield, Douglas Feith and the other Neocons were likely secretly overjoyed that the attacks of 911 happened, because now they could unleash their conquest of Iraq without question, and attack Afghanistan, to boot. Dubya was too busy reading about Pet Goats to care about any of this.

WHY do you deny the FACTS you have been presented with several times about the Wall of Silence erected between 17 various intelligence agencies by the President William Jefferson administration?

Yep, President George Walker Bush was reading to a class of kids when the act of war was carried out on 9/11/2001. We knew exactly where he was and that moments later he was being whisked away my Marine I to board and take off in Air Force one. See below President Obama also reading to kids but about HIMSELF from his own book.

Memorial day. I hate this day.  Obama-show-and-tell

Now please answer a question being asked by all patriotic Americans. Where was President Obama in the seven hours of the attack on Benghazi? Do America a favor and call the press and let them know since no one seems to know...or, on the Progressive side...CARE.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:AND they corrected the broken security system they were left with by the Clinton administration which resulted in the act of war on 9/11/2001.

WHY do you deny the FACTS you have been presented with several times about the Wall of Silence erected between 17 various intelligence agencies by the President William Jefferson administration?  

Yep, President George Walker Bush was reading to a class of kids when the act of war was carried out on 9/11/2001.  We knew exactly where he was and that moments later he was being whisked away my Marine I to board and take off in Air Force one.  See below President Obama also reading to kids but about HIMSELF from his own book.

Now please answer a question being asked by all patriotic Americans.  Where was President Obama in the seven hours of the attack on Benghazi?  Do America a favor and call the press and let them know since no one seems to know...or, on the Progressive side...CARE.

Memorial day. I hate this day.  Propag10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yep, President George Walker Bush was reading to a class of kids when the act of war was carried out on 9/11/2001.  We knew exactly where he was and that moments later he was being whisked away my Marine I to board and take off in Air Force one.  See below President Obama also reading to kids but about HIMSELF from his own book.

Now please answer a question being asked by all patriotic Americans.  Where was President Obama in the seven hours of the attack on Benghazi?  Do America a favor and call the press and let them know since no one seems to know...or, on the Progressive side...CARE.

Memorial day. I hate this day.  Propag10

Memorial day. I hate this day.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZDHVlYTvVcYVEY8F_Egnt0-_2vO_JTq1guwlLmr8nG7Le_wip4Q

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Q7cP3ij5g

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum