Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another gun free zone and another shooting and another outraged it liberal on the trigger

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/shooting-isla-vista-uc-santa-barbara-260505021.html#

When are folks going to learn that colllege campuses should be eligible for concealed carry?

All school Zones for that matter

Virginia tech, sandy hook, now this shooting and in a state with massive gun control laws ...

Well I am
Mistaken that it was on campus, but still California has strict gun control laws and this still happened so obviously those laws are worthless

Its a shame. Not sure what set him off, I havnt seen anything. I know that area used to be very very nice. its still nice, but lots of drugs and rasta's have moved into the area over the last decade or so. I have gone there a lot.

I don't know if this is drug related, but ill speculate and say it is. because drugs are out of control in this country. And the only problem with give em all they want and weed em out theory is they'll weed out a few innocent people in the process.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum