Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liberal makes racist statement so where is the outrage?

+2
Sal
boards of FL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://youngcons.com/if-a-republican-said-what-this-democrat-did-about-black-people-the-media-would-have-freaked-out/

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ask and ye shall receive.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/05/19/ellen-birnbaum/

MINEOLA, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — Nassau Democrats are calling on one of their own county legislators to resign over racially derogatory comments she allegedly made about a predominantly minority community.

Democratic leaders have already stripped Legislator Ellen Birnbaum, D-Great Neck, of her committee assignments, WCBS 880 Long Island Bureau Chief Mike Xirinachs reported.

According to Democratic Chairman Jay Jacobs, Birnbaum made remarks along the lines of, “This is a bad neighborhood, and it’s a ghetto – and for good measures, it’s full of those black people.”

Not good enough ... Why isn't this on the main news across the country because if GOP said this it would be

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Why isn't this on the main news across the country because if GOP said this it would be

Probably because she is only a county administrator. The reason this story would blow up if a republican had made the same remarks is because republicans would double down on the stupid comments rather than immediately call for resignation, as the democrats rightfully did.

Wasn't the last republican to make national news just a city councilman in pennsylvania?

Edit: It was a police commissioner in new hampshire.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Wasn't the last republican to make national news just a city councilman in pennsylvania?

Who doubled down on his comments and refused to apologize.

Birnbaum has apologized for her remarks,but she refuses to step down.

“I will work every day to regain the confidence and trust in those who I’ve lost,” she told Xirinachs.

“I believe my constituents have elected me to a two-year term,and I plan on staying.”

2seaoat

Reagan Democrats are not known for their joy with diversity......but they are no longer voting Republican either......they see what happened to them as a result of their earlier support of the Republican Party......Poor and stupid is tough.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Wasn't the last republican to make national news just a city councilman in pennsylvania?

Yep. These stories are exactly the same.

“I believe I did use the ‘N’ word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse,” Copeland said in a subsequent e-mail to his fellow police commissioners, which he forwarded to O’Toole. “For this, I do not apologize — he meets and exceeds my criteria for such.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/05/19/n-h-police-commissioner-who-used-racial-slur-in-reference-to-obama-resigns/

by PkrBum Today at 5:19 pm
Wasn't the last republican to make national news just a city councilman in pennsylvania?

------
Liberals hate facts

Soooo... apologizing but not resigning is good... not apologizing but resigning is bad. We should write this shit down.

I was hoping the object was to ostracize racists and get them out of public service. Yea team..!!

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Soooo... apologizing but not resigning is good... not apologizing but resigning is bad. We should write this shit down.

I was hoping the object was to ostracize racists and get them out of public service. Yea team..!!

More correctly stated...

Apology accompanied by a call for resignation = not a national story

Doubling down on the N-bomb, regardless of resignation status = national story

A politician apologizing is simply an attempt to stay in power. Both of them displayed their true nature.

Neither deserves public trust again. Unless of course they are dixiecrats and get reelected for decades as democrats.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:A politician apologizing is simply an attempt to stay in power. Both of them displayed their true nature.

True. Hence why her colleagues stripped her of her committee roles and are calling for her resignation. Hence why this isn't a national story.

Markle

Markle

Undeniably we have the most divisive, racist, bigoted President and administration in modern history.

Who here believes this is racist in any way.
THE WHITE VALUE SYSTEM

Dr. Manford Byrd, our brother in Christ, withstood the ravage of being denied his earned ascension to the number one position in the Chicago School System. His dedication to the pursuit of excellence, despite systematic denials, has inspired the congregation of Trinity United Church of Christ. Prayerfully, we have called upon the wisdom of all past generations of suffering Whites for guidance in fashioning an instrument of White self-determination, the White Value System.

Beginning in 1982, an annual White Value System - Educational Scholarship in the name of Dr. Byrd was instituted. The first recipient of the Dr. Manford Byrd Award, which is given annually to the man or woman who best exemplifies the White Value System, was our brother, Dr. Manford Byrd.

These White Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Whites are gathered. They consist of the following concepts:

1. Commitment to God. "The God of our weary years" will give us the strength to give up prayerful passivism and become White Christian Activists, soldiers for White freedom and the dignity of all humankind. Matthew 22:37 - Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

2. Commitment to the White Community. The highest level of achievement for any White person must be a contribution of strength and continuity of the White Community. I John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother [or his sister], he is a liar; for he that loveth not his brother or sister whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

3. Commitment to the White Family. The White family circle must generate strength, stability and love, despite the uncertainty of externals, because these characteristics are required if the developing person is to withstand warping by our racist competitive society. Those Whites who are blessed with membership in a strong family unit must reach out and expand that blessing to the less fortunate. Deuteronomy 6:6-8 - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education. We must forswear anti-intellectualism. Continued survival demands that each White person be developed to the utmost of his/her mental potential despite the inadequacies of the formal education process. “Real education” fosters understanding of ourselves as well as every aspect of our environment. Also, it develops within us the ability to fashion concepts and tools for better utilization of our resources, and more effective solutions to our problems. Since the majority of Whites have been denied such learning, White Education must include elements that produce high school graduates with marketable skills, a trade or qualifications for apprenticeships, or proper preparation for college. Basic education for all Whites should include Mathematics, Science, Logic, General Semantics, Participative Politics, Economics and Finance, and the Care and Nurture of White minds. Matthew 22:37 - Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind.

5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence. To the extent that we individually reach for, even strain for excellence, we increase, geometrically, the value and resourcefulness of the White Community. We must recognize the relativity of one’s best; this year’s best can be bettered next year. Such is the language of growth and development. We must seek to excel in every endeavor. Ecclesiastes 9:10 - Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do [it] with thy might; for [there is] no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

6. Adherence to the White Work Ethic. "It is becoming harder to find qualified people to work in Chicago." Whether this is true or not, it represents one of the many reasons given by businesses and industries for deserting the Chicago area. We must realize that a location with good facilities, adequate transportation and a reputation for producing skilled workers will attract industry. We are in competition with other cities, states and nations for jobs. High productivity must be a goal of the White workforce. II Thessalonians 3:7-12 - For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you; Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labor and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you: Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect. To accomplish anything worthwhile requires self-discipline. We must be a community of self-disciplined persons if we are to actualize and utilize our own human resources, instead of perpetually submitting to exploitation by others. Self-discipline, coupled with a respect for self, will enable each of us to be an instrument of White Progress and a model for White Youth. I Peter 1:4-7 - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness." Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must be able to identify the "talented tenth" of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor's control. Proverbs 3:13-14 - Happy are those who find wisdom and those who gain understanding, for her income is better than silver and her revenue better than gold.

Those so identified are separated from the rest of the people by:

* Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.
* Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.
* Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which, while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of "we" and "they" instead of "us."
* So, while it is permissible to chase "middleclassness" with all our might, we must avoid the third separation method - the psychological entrapment of White "middleclassness." If we avoid this snare, we will also diminish our "voluntary" contributions to methods A and B. And more importantly, White people no longer will be deprived of their birthright: the leadership, resourcefulness and example of their own talented persons.

9. Pledge to Make the Fruits of All Developing and Acquired Skills Available to the White Community.

10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions.

11. Pledge Allegiance to All White Leadership Who Espouse and Embrace the White Value System.

12. Personal Commitment to Embracement of the White Value System. To measure the worth and validity of all activity in terms of positive contributions to the general welfare of the White Community and the Advancement of White People towards freedom.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:A politician apologizing is simply an attempt to stay in power. Both of them displayed their true nature.

Neither deserves public trust again. Unless of course they are dixiecrats and get reelected for decades as democrats.

Welcome to 2014...about 50 years after the dixiecrats joined the GOP.

Floridatexan wrote:

Name them.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Come on, show us the list of Democrats who left the Democrats and joined the GOP.

You would make such statements WITHOUT having the information would you?

Ohhhh...right....

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

True.  Hence why her colleagues stripped her of her committee roles and are calling for her resignation.  Hence why this isn't a national story.

Liberal makes racist statement so where is the outrage? JesseJacksonRacism_zpsb37f1d21

boards of FL

boards of FL

Perhaps Tex was referring to all of these people that live within the highlighted section of the map below?  If so, that would certainly align with painfully obvious common sense, wouldn't it?

Liberal makes racist statement so where is the outrage? 2hmcyad

If you guys need me to provide proof that the above images are in fact representative of what a US map looks like, let me know and I'll do some digging.  

One can never provide enough sources for the willfully ignorant.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

True.  Hence why her colleagues stripped her of her committee roles and are calling for her resignation.  Hence why this isn't a national story.

Liberal makes racist statement so where is the outrage? JesseJacksonRacism_zpsb37f1d21

And this image has absolutely nothing to do with the post that you were intending to respond to.  

At least you're consistent?

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

And this image has absolutely nothing to do with the post that you were intending to respond to.  

At least you're consistent?

that image has EVERYTHING to do with this thread.

The point is when one side makes a terrible comment it gets national attention, and when the other side, liberal side to be specific, it gets hidden.

Its a big scam and you are the sheep who eat the vomit of your enslavers.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Undeniably we have the most divisive, racist, bigoted President and administration in modern history.

Who here believes this is racist in any way.
THE WHITE VALUE SYSTEM

Dr. Manford Byrd, our brother in Christ, withstood the ravage of being denied his earned ascension to the number one position in the Chicago School System. His dedication to the pursuit of excellence, despite systematic denials, has inspired the congregation of Trinity United Church of Christ. Prayerfully, we have called upon the wisdom of all past generations of suffering Whites for guidance in fashioning an instrument of White self-determination, the White Value System.

Beginning in 1982, an annual White Value System - Educational Scholarship in the name of Dr. Byrd was instituted. The first recipient of the Dr. Manford Byrd Award, which is given annually to the man or woman who best exemplifies the White Value System, was our brother, Dr. Manford Byrd.

These White Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Whites are gathered. They consist of the following concepts:

1.  Commitment to God. "The God of our weary years" will give us the strength to give up prayerful passivism and become White Christian Activists, soldiers for White freedom and the dignity of all humankind. Matthew 22:37 - Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

2.  Commitment to the White Community. The highest level of achievement for any White person must be a contribution of strength and continuity of the White Community. I John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother [or his sister], he is a liar; for he that loveth not his brother or sister whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

3.  Commitment to the White Family. The White family circle must generate strength, stability and love, despite the uncertainty of externals, because these characteristics are required if the developing person is to withstand warping by our racist competitive society. Those Whites who are blessed with membership in a strong family unit must reach out and expand that blessing to the less fortunate. Deuteronomy 6:6-8 - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

4.  Dedication to the Pursuit of Education. We must forswear anti-intellectualism. Continued survival demands that each White person be developed to the utmost of his/her mental potential despite the inadequacies of the formal education process. “Real education” fosters understanding of ourselves as well as every aspect of our environment. Also, it develops within us the ability to fashion concepts and tools for better utilization of our resources, and more effective solutions to our problems. Since the majority of Whites have been denied such learning, White Education must include elements that produce high school graduates with marketable skills, a trade or qualifications for apprenticeships, or proper preparation for college. Basic education for all Whites should include Mathematics, Science, Logic, General Semantics, Participative Politics, Economics and Finance, and the Care and Nurture of White minds. Matthew 22:37 - Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind.

5.  Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence. To the extent that we individually reach for, even strain for excellence, we increase, geometrically, the value and resourcefulness of the White Community. We must recognize the relativity of one’s best; this year’s best can be bettered next year. Such is the language of growth and development. We must seek to excel in every endeavor. Ecclesiastes 9:10 - Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do [it] with thy might; for [there is] no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

6.  Adherence to the White Work Ethic. "It is becoming harder to find qualified people to work in Chicago." Whether this is true or not, it represents one of the many reasons given by businesses and industries for deserting the Chicago area. We must realize that a location with good facilities, adequate transportation and a reputation for producing skilled workers will attract industry. We are in competition with other cities, states and nations for jobs. High productivity must be a goal of the White workforce. II Thessalonians 3:7-12 - For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you; Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labor and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you: Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

7.  Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect. To accomplish anything worthwhile requires self-discipline. We must be a community of self-disciplined persons if we are to actualize and utilize our own human resources, instead of perpetually submitting to exploitation by others. Self-discipline, coupled with a respect for self, will enable each of us to be an instrument of White Progress and a model for White Youth. I Peter 1:4-7 - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

8.  Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness." Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must be able to identify the "talented tenth" of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor's control. Proverbs 3:13-14 - Happy are those who find wisdom and those who gain understanding, for her income is better than silver and her revenue better than gold.

Those so identified are separated from the rest of the people by:

* Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.
* Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.
* Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which, while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of "we" and "they" instead of "us."
* So, while it is permissible to chase "middleclassness" with all our might, we must avoid the third separation method - the psychological entrapment of White "middleclassness." If we avoid this snare, we will also diminish our "voluntary" contributions to methods A and B. And more importantly, White people no longer will be deprived of their birthright: the leadership, resourcefulness and example of their own talented persons.

9.  Pledge to Make the Fruits of All Developing and Acquired Skills Available to the White Community.

10.  Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions.

11.  Pledge Allegiance to All White Leadership Who Espouse and Embrace the White Value System.

12.  Personal Commitment to Embracement of the White Value System. To measure the worth and validity of all activity in terms of positive contributions to the general welfare of the White Community and the Advancement of White People towards freedom.

Thanks Herr Markle for corroborating your racism. Why didn't you run this diatribe in 24 point, bold?

Screw Amerika Inc.!!

Wordslinger wrote:

Thanks Herr Markle for corroborating your racism.  Why didn't you run this diatribe in 24 point, bold?

Screw Amerika Inc.!!

Liberal makes racist statement so where is the outrage? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTTjAG7Jpgyl1zAP4kB-K1X1bz4slU3o7_B7FxxGpwhstCw9fa

A more pertinent question might be how many white people you've shot in a fit of racial hatred?...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t14589p15-michelle-wants-students-to-milk-the-racial-cow-as-much-as-possible-for-her-people-s-sake

Wordslinger wrote:What's your solution?  How about making schools educationally equal -- in construction and maintenance, equal school supplies and textbooks and equally qualified and equally paid teachers -- who get bonuses for educational results.

Or should we just shoot the fucking whites?

Then there's the question of why all the progressives around this forum haven't criticized you for your obvious racial hatred. Especially when the above comment was made in a thread where your lady of integration told them to do such.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum