Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chrissy got caught lying on the PNJ and now wishes me dead. Woe is me!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chrissy said she never told anyone where she worked.She taunted me to prove she said it and I did. I copied her Baptist posts where she said she was the supervisor of the lab there and she called me a liar for saying I got a wrong pathology report from them.Everyone knows she posted under B4dDrgOn and now she says that was not her! OMG! Maybe if she didn't lie so much she wouldn't get caught.Is there a Liar's Anonymous around here?

dreams wrote:Chrissy said she never told anyone where she worked.She taunted me to prove she said it and I did. I copied her Baptist posts where she said she was the supervisor of the lab there and she called me a liar for saying I got a wrong pathology report from them.Everyone knows she posted under B4dDrgOn and now she says that was not her! OMG! Maybe if she didn't lie so much she wouldn't get caught.Is there a Liar's Anonymous around here?

I was outted a long time ago. I did not announce where I work.

I never said what hospital.

and also, YOU DO NOT GET A PATHOLOGY REPORT FROM A MAMMOGRAM. < thats what I said and its true.

two completly different departments.

please learn the difference of a mammogram and a biospy.

you look like a idiot with your constant barage of attacks on me and your constant seeing me in every other poster on the forums.

Give it up! You lied and got caught and are continuing to lie here.It's in black and white. I proved you lied and it's over and done.Live with it.

Chrissy, I'm sorry, but I gotta ask: What's a biospy? Is it anything like an ecoterrorist? pirat

Lily Blue wrote:Chrissy, I'm sorry, but I gotta ask: What's a biospy? Is it anything like an ecoterrorist? pirat

LOL

My bad. I made a typo Embarassed

Razz

Chrissy8 wrote:
Lily Blue wrote:Chrissy, I'm sorry, but I gotta ask: What's a biospy? Is it anything like an ecoterrorist? pirat

LOL

Razz

I know, just messing with ya. Last week, I texted someone "...one for the toad" instead of "one for the road."

Lily Blue wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

LOL

Razz

I know, just messing with ya. Last week, I texted someone "...one for the toad" instead of "one for the road."

LOL

Yeah, you got to love stuff like that. Once I was in a argument with someone and they screamed "Fluck you" . we just looked at each other and cracked up laughing. argument over Laughing

PACEDOG#1 wrote:bump

why are you bumping this? im curious.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PD is being an idiot today and bumping-up 6 month old threads on the Politics and General forums. Must not have anything better to do--when all you get is a lump of coal from Santa on Christmas, the days following must be really dismal.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I don't know who created this thread but it wasn't me. I don't have a username of "dreams". Somebody's trying to start some shit.

Anyway, I never said I got a pathology report from a mammogram. They did a sterotactic or whatever biopsy which is what I got the report from and yes, Chrissy did say she was the supervisor of the lab there and went off about the fact they made a mistake in the report. They had somebody else's biopsy under mine.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:PD is being an idiot today and bumping-up 6 month old threads on the Politics and General forums. Must not have anything better to do--when all you get is a lump of coal from Santa on Christmas, the days following must be really dismal.

Must have been PD who created this thread since he's so interested in bumping it up. I said he was disturbed.

Dreamsglore wrote:I don't know who created this thread but it wasn't me. I don't have a username of "dreams". Somebody's trying to start some shit.

Anyway, I never said I got a pathology report from a mammogram. They did a sterotactic or whatever biopsy which is what I got the report from and yes, Chrissy did say she was the supervisor of the lab there and went off about the fact they made a mistake in the report. They had somebody else's biopsy under mine.

you made this thread and you also said mammogram not biopsy.

I am interested in why PD bumped this old thread though. I however dont give one shit about this old argument. we have thousands of newer arguments since this one LOL dont we stinky feet.  Very Happy 

No, I didn't make this thread. My username is Dreamsglore- not dreams. Are you not smart enough to see that? I have never changed my name. I'll have to email Boards to see who is doing this.

Dreamsglore wrote:No, I didn't make this thread. My username is Dreamsglore- not dreams. Are you not smart enough to see that? I have never changed my name. I'll have to email Boards to see who is doing this.

so you are denying that this wasnt your first nic name here? I mean really youre going to try and say youve only been on this forum since 2012 ? LOL

come on dreams.

and dreams, who ever it was and I am sure it was YOU every single one of thier post was attacking me except one compliment to boards. hmmmm

you must be bored these days because I dont bite back often.

anyway, this person is YOU. sounds exactly like you. you must have dementia lol  Razz 

she has selective memory

This could be a thread from 2008 or 2009. Now that I think about I may have originally posted as dreams when this forum first started. I'm not sure but someone went back that far to pull it. I didn't pull this thread here today. Interesting that someone went that far back to pull it. I guess it was GBB. Nobody else would even care to research that far back or would want to start trouble like him. He googles my name looking for info. cause he's a hate filled monger.

Dreamsglore wrote:This could be a thread from 2008 or 2009. Now that  I think about I may have originally posted as dreams when this forum first started.  I'm not sure but someone went back that far to pull it. I didn't pull this thread here today. Interesting that someone went that far back to pull it. I guess it was GBB. Nobody else would even care to research that far back or would want to start trouble like him. He googles my name looking for info. cause he's a hate filled monger.

PD bumped this thread up, why?

and one thing I noticed when I looked back at you. ALL of your post were attacks on me. I'm proud to say youre doing a whole lot better these days.  Smile 

Yes,he did pump it up which makes him a prime suspect. He had to go back years to find this. Must be because I said he was disturbed on the other thread. It's either him or GBB. I don't dislike you enough to go back years. I have better things to do.

Dreamsglore wrote:Yes,he did pump it up which makes him a prime suspect. He had to go back years to find this. Must be because I said he was disturbed on the other thread. It's either him or GBB. I don't dislike you enough to go back years. I have better things to do.

wow

Thanks

the only thing about the old threads is it fun to see how we all were 4 years ago. wow, 4 years ago. amazing huh

take care

I know. I've grown to love you and your insanity.(not) Familiarity breeds codependency. LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:I know. I've grown to love you and your insanity.(not) Familiarity breeds codependency. LOL!

It also breeds love, something you know very little of.

You don't know me at all.

Dreamsglore wrote:You don't know me at all.

you don't know me at all either.  Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum