Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uh Oh! Is Syria Next?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 10:50 am

Barack Obama has warned Syria's Assad regime of "enormous consequences" if it resorts to chemical weapons in its 17-month conflict with opposition forces.
The US president said that while he had not ordered intervention "at this point", Washington was "monitoring the situation very carefully".
Speaking as it emerged that a Japanese journalist had been killed in heavy fighting in Syria's biggest city, Aleppo, Mr Obama said the use of chemical weapons would cross a "red line".
"There would be enormous consequences if we start seeing movement on the chemical weapons front or the use of chemical weapons," he said at a White House briefing.
"That would change my calculations significantly."
Syria said in July that it could use chemical weapons if faced with any "external aggression".

2Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 10:59 am

Very Unlikely.

Russia warns West on Syria after Obama threats

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/russia-china-warn-west-syria-064452353.html

3Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 11:12 am

Yella

Yella

alecto wrote:Very Unlikely.

Russia warns West on Syria after Obama threats

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/russia-china-warn-west-syria-064452353.html

I hope and pray that we keep out of this mess, but the Masters of War who are our Corporate CEOs are probably slobbering in anticipation of selling millions of dollars worth of war materials to our government and also to Syria so that it will be a longer war.
It will not be a war, it will be boosting the economy, it will be jobs, taxes into the treasury.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

4Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 11:22 am

A tangle with Syria would be like Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan rolled into one. If one can believe the high level defectors Assad is on the ropes however that begs the question - what about after Assad in a country loaded with WMDs? Now thats a great place to have outright civil war among the citizen factions sprinkled with Taliban and Al Quaeda terrorists. The mideast is the ultimate cess pool of problems.

5Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 11:37 am

nochain wrote:A tangle with Syria would be like Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan rolled into one. If one can believe the high level defectors Assad is on the ropes however that begs the question - what about after Assad in a country loaded with WMDs? Now thats a great place to have outright civil war among the citizen factions sprinkled with Taliban and Al Quaeda terrorists. The mideast is the ultimate cess pool of problems.

I think if Asshat (Assad) believes Russia and China have his back he will do what ever it takes to remain in power, including using WMD's.

6Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 11:39 am

nochain wrote:A tangle with Syria would be like Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan rolled into one. If one can believe the high level defectors Assad is on the ropes however that begs the question - what about after Assad in a country loaded with WMDs? Now thats a great place to have outright civil war among the citizen factions sprinkled with Taliban and Al Quaeda terrorists. The mideast is the ultimate cess pool of problems.
So is the COWH now a warmonger?....Anyone think that Putin is worried about the comments?...

7Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 11:53 am

What in hell does "if we start seeing movement on the chemical weapons front" mean? scratch

(The use of chemical weapons is pretty straight-forward.)

8Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 12:06 pm

Yomama wrote:What in hell does "if we start seeing movement on the chemical weapons front" mean? scratch

It was suspected recently that the Syrians were repositioning some of their stockpile.

9Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 12:17 pm

nochain wrote:
Yomama wrote:What in hell does "if we start seeing movement on the chemical weapons front" mean? scratch

It was suspected recently that the Syrians were repositioning some of their stockpile.
Wonder where the weapons came from?....

10Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 12:26 pm

We aren't going to attack if they simply move stuff around.

11Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 12:30 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah if that Assad dude uses chemical weapons on his enemies we'll be forced to kill thousands of women and children. I don't see any way out of it.

12Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 12:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Of course we could use our fabulous predator drones for a surgical strike and only take out a few wedding parties.

13Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 1:06 pm

Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Th?id=I4526432353977454&pid=1

Such a humane society...

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akoukq5DvAE

Smile

“Then I heard one of the four living creatures in a voice like thunder, 'Come!' And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” Revelation 6:6, Bible

14Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 1:19 pm

has he tried to talk to them? Ya know... to "bridge the gap"?

15Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 1:37 pm

PkrBum wrote:has he tried to talk to them? Ya know... to "bridge the gap"?

BHO isn't even talking to Pakistan about the informant Doctor he threw under the bus after OBL even though he loves spiking the football over the raid. One would hope he is talking to Russia and China but he has already told Russia to give him some space until after the election. Who knows.

16Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 3:31 pm

Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Th?id=I5013623370350930&pid=1

...or more, keep the troops in Afganistan, attempt to keep them in Iraq, consider war with Iran,...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxrWz9XVvls

Smile

...All in the name of a humane society and peace.

17Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 5:17 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Civ9

18Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 5:18 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Civ35

19Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 6:04 pm

syria has iraqs WMD's

I watched them moving truck loads over the border just before we struck. I remember being pissed because what kind of damn person gives a advance notice to strike?

at this point though, im done with war and right now i hate the army.

20Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 6:10 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chrissy8 wrote:syria has iraqs WMD's
I watched them moving truck loads over the border just before we struck. I remember being pissed because what kind of damn person gives a advance notice to strike?

What you say above has never been "officially" proven.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

21Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 6:14 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

What you say above has never been "officially" proven.

The 3 days before the shock and awe, our satelites were monitoring a bunch of white 18 wheelers going from iraq over to syria, they showed it on tv. I remember it like it was yesterday because I thought how gd stupid is this.

22Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 6:15 pm

Sal

Sal

I watched them moving truck loads over the border just before we struck.

Can you also see Russia from your house? Rolling Eyes

23Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/21/2012, 6:18 pm

salinsky wrote:

I watched them moving truck loads over the border just before we struck.

Can you also see Russia from your house? Rolling Eyes

NO smart ass. Im being serious.

Lots of people watched that. They showed it on tv those trucks leaving iraq going to syria.

24Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? Empty Re: Uh Oh! Is Syria Next? 8/22/2012, 1:01 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The atom bombs are piling up in the factories, the
police are prowling through the cities, the lies are streaming from the loudspeakers, but the earth is still going round the sun.

George Orwell

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum