Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you beat grandma when she is holding her new grandchild?

+2
Sal
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

You gotta give credit to the Clintons........they are the master of public relations........" You killed Chris you murdering bitch"......would you like to kiss the baby........this is going to be a hilarious campaign.......Fox News beating up Grandma......Grandma shares the first walk.....Grandma diapers Ted Cruz....oops wrong baby.....Grandma takes the baby out in a stroller.......Grandma with the baby under the Christmas tree......what a lead in to.........yea....well look at this doctored and bloody photo of Chris....you murdering swine.

Clue.......landslide.

Sal

Sal

This post is offensive. 

Do you really think Chelsea had a baby as a political prop?

2seaoat

This post is offensive.

Do you really think Chelsea had a baby as a political prop?

My wife urged my daughter to have children after my cancer was discovered and my lung removed in 2008. Her motivation was for me to get to enjoy my grandkids. I think Chelsea is a smart girl, but I am certain Grandma was like any other grandma wanting a grandchild........but this grandma gets a political prop out of the deal......take it any way you want but parents often do put pressure on children to have children.....it has been around since the beginning of time.....and if you find these thoughts offensive, please do not watch Thrones on HBO.......your sensibilities would certainly be askew.

Sal

Sal

You should shut up now. 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I would never and never have pressured my kids to have children. I am thankful for the grandchildren I have, but I find it offensive that your would jump to the conclusion that Hillary pressured her daughter to have a child to advance her political career. In truth, I think Chelsea's her own woman and just happens to be of childbearing age. More power to her. This changes nothing, except it may make everyone involved happier.

2seaoat

You should shut up now.

If I live to 2016, I will most certainly not shut up with REAL Hillary stories from her High School years......so just maybe, I might have some insight into her personality which would lead me to believe that a grandbaby during a presidential campaign is perfect and consistent.

2seaoat

I find it offensive that your would jump to the conclusion that Hillary pressured her daughter

Please show me where I used those words. I am simply stating an obvious fact. A grand baby is good politics. If you think anybody in the Clinton family does not understand good politics, then you are naive.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:You gotta give credit to the Clintons........they are the master of public relations........" You killed Chris you murdering bitch"......would you like to kiss the baby........this is going to be a hilarious campaign.......Fox News beating up Grandma......Grandma shares the first walk.....Grandma diapers Ted Cruz....oops wrong baby.....Grandma takes the baby out in a stroller.......Grandma with the baby under the Christmas tree......what a lead in to.........yea....well look at this doctored and bloody photo of Chris....you murdering swine.

Clue.......landslide.

A cold aloof grandmother?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
I would never and never have pressured my kids to have children.  I am thankful for the grandchildren I have, but I find it offensive that your would jump to the conclusion that Hillary pressured her daughter to have a child to advance her political career.  In truth, I think Chelsea's her own woman and just happens to be of childbearing age.  More power to her.  This changes nothing, except it may make everyone involved happier.

You didn't have to, your wife did. The kids will be thrilled too. We didn't want kids but grandma nagged us so here you are! So shut up and behave.

Hope Chelsea is happy but I would put nothing, absolutely NOTHING past the Clinton's and their lust for power.

Then when I leave office, you can run. After all, how hard can it be? Your dad did it while getting hummers and Obama did it with no more experience than a community organizer!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

".....Then when I leave office, you can run. After all, how hard can it be?..."

Sheesh, we haven't even reached the 2014 midterms yet, and poster Markle is already throwing in the towel for the 2016 Presidential election. You mean, all of those cut-and-pastes were for naught?????

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum