Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fickin Psychopath cop chokes out a handcuffed college student !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614386/Tennessee-police-photographed-choking-unresisting-college-student-passes-out.html

Fickin Psychopath cop chokes out a handcuffed college student ! Article-2614386-1D67E05000000578-275_634x422
Fickin Psychopath cop chokes out a handcuffed college student ! Article-2614386-1D67E05C00000578-907_634x421

2seaoat

The system works. The officer lost his job. It will really work if he is charged with battery.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The problem is YOUR SYSTEM doesn't work unless there's a camera present...how many were choked BEFORE he got busted ? System? ! ha laughable ..there is NO system it's us and them and they are teflon.

The comments said this deputy is on his way to jail for assaulting the chief o of police and refusing to turn in his gun. How long has this guy been on the force? Good grief!

2seaoat

I guess I have been mistreated by Barnies and I have been treated very well by Andys.   I do not think anybody would argue that the system needs improvements, but the Supreme Court gave us 30 years of unprecedented power to arresting officers and we are going on five years of slow retractment of officer discretion and power at stops.  Younger cops are going to get better, but literally the older cops have a generation of any thing goes backed by the courts.  Scalia the most conservative justice on the court is leading the charge in curbing officer abuse and this is a huge change from the conservative court which gave carte blanche to officers over the last thirty years.   In a democracy change is often too slow, but justice will prevail.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Right those younger cops coming back from Faluga and finding they have the same mission prescribed to them by their government. Why they even get to wear the same uniforms carry the same weapons ride the vehicles and kickin doors just like in their favorite warzone...right..gonna git better..HA.

Fickin Psychopath cop chokes out a handcuffed college student ! Swat-team-officer-22298579

2seaoat

For thirty years the scardy cats built our criminal justice system with the court's direction as every tough on crime candidate wanted to be tough on Willie Horton........and guess what was at the base of the scardy cats logic.....you might be familiar. The younger generation will not be scardy cats.........they are not frightened of people of color, nor do they want to mistreat their fellow man simply because of the color of their skin.......the courts are leading the way, and our system continues to shine.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:For thirty years the scardy cats built our criminal justice system with the court's direction as every tough on crime candidate wanted to be tough on Willie Horton........and guess what was at the base of the scardy cats logic.....you might be familiar.  The younger generation will not be scardy cats.........they are not frightened of people of color, nor do they want to mistreat their fellow man simply because of the color of their skin.......the courts are leading the way, and our system continues to shine.

I am glad the people saw fit not to elect you to anything. You are by far a most deluded individual.

2seaoat

I love my country and I am proud to be an American. I have spent the last 35 years trying to make improvements.......it is slow and very hard work, I certainly will not see the job to completion, but good men will follow as they always have in this great country and we will continue to improve. The Scardy cats however will die a thousand deaths.....I will simply die...having never understand how difficult it is to live as a scardy cat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum