Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What constitutes General or Political

+2
knothead
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

What is the difference between Political threads and General threads ?

What constitutes General or Political I_vote_lcap0%What constitutes General or Political I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What constitutes General or Political I_vote_lcap40%What constitutes General or Political I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
What constitutes General or Political I_vote_lcap0%What constitutes General or Political I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What constitutes General or Political I_vote_lcap60%What constitutes General or Political I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well all things are General but not all things are political...so everything can go in general but only political things can go in political unless you are one of the chosen few ...then whatever... Razz

What constitutes General or Political Hall-Monitors--23925

Progressive Hall Monitors...

knothead

knothead

Your bias reveals the meaningless of the thread . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:Your bias reveals the meaningless of the thread . . .

BUZZZZZZZZZZ ....  You lose you spelled meaninglessness without the "Ness"... 3 demerits.... stand in the corner loser ...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Welcome back, Teto.

Some posters can turn any thread into a political argument.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Welcome back, Teto.

I apologize Joanni I am way over the top this morning but the lying and deception practiced by the liberals on this forum just got under my skin...I will try to tone it down...

So true. I think if we posted about making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich it would turn political.  Razz 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:

So true.  I think if we posted about making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich it would turn political.  Razz 

So you have something against Jimmy Carter Huh ?..He did his best.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wonder how many more decades or centuries the words "liberal" and "conservative" will dominate the English language in this country.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

So true.  I think if we posted about making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich it would turn political.  Razz 

Damn Jimmy Carter.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

John Bolton,  who has never done any military service,  is in favor of all war.  John Bolton is viewed as a "conservative".

Teo,  who HAS done combat military service,  is opposed to all the kinds of war Bolton is in favor of.
Does that make teo "liberal"?

Those words have lost their meaning. They're now just meaningless rhetoric.

What constitutes General or Political Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGfqyarQUKWZ5KoqZLKc6XSRa5HV1MXfF5_uXmJTpL2eWQ-MaY

If it's general it usually wears a uniform with a star on the collar and gives lot's of orders.

If it's political it wears a three piece suit and promises hope, change, and transparency, but does just the opposite. Sort of like how the moderator around here operates.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Very Happy

We're after you,Teo. We're here to humiliate you and beat you down.
Keep on fighting though.It's a losing battle. Goodness and righteousness shall prevail.We love doing it and we have to have someone to beat on. Glad you're back. We needed you.

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

kick it up a notch and connect it to george washington carver ....they love racial shit

2seaoat

pet·u·lant
adjective \ˈpe-chə-lənt\

: having or showing the attitude of people who become angry and annoyed when they do not get what they want

Her tone was petulant and angry.
<a petulant and fussy man who is always blaming everyone else for his problems>

Our Forum child has returned.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I loved her singing....brings back good memories...

2seaoat wrote:pet·u·lant
adjective \ˈpe-chə-lənt\

: having or showing the attitude of people who become angry and annoyed when they do not get what they want

Her tone was petulant and angry.
<a petulant and fussy man who is always blaming everyone else for his problems>

Our Forum child has returned.

What constitutes General or Political Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi-tnlKOaOXp2ftOZIzgFyboJytYaG0TjJvH0PTdaZQf482V03xg

Perhaps if you took responsibility for the things you do that would change.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile 

Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

kick it up a notch and connect it to george washington carver ....they love racial shit

What constitutes General or Political Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY-1HwPtMOHgGdN1cR5ZRCWLyAho8oTjhQSADbs8STHs0g0OcS

Yes they do. It's a regular...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT7B6m8fKKA

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum