Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Of course Washington wants War with Russia!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article38327.htm

Once again, just like it was before we invaded Iraq, we're getting tons of anti-Putin media shots and full scale propaganda calling Russia the bad guy here.

We need to wake up and recognize that the bad guys in Ukraine are run by Americans.

Who wins if we go to war against Russia?

THE MIC

It's so concocted. Reading yesterday about the "military exercises" with 600 American troops from the special forces post in Italy. Oh...the "exercises" could go on for a year.

Rolling Eyes  This is sooooooooo about Chevron and Shell and their business deals late 2013.

...said the conservative woman.

Some might say, "Oh but you'd support this if it was a Republican administration."

Absolutely NOT. This is bogus.

No, not the peace prize winner.  Surprised 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

:)No, not the peace prize winner.  Surprised 

Tell me, how long will it take for you and yours to recognize that Amerika's business is war? It doesn't matter whether it's a republican or a democrat in the White House.

Screw Amerika Inc.!!!

Hey word you bored for him

Voted

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It might be accurate to say that some people in Washington want war, as is always the case, but "Washington" is too generalized. It's pointing fingers at the White House without ever really pointing fingers at this administration. I believe that if certain members of Congress and their neo-con cohorts in government and the media would stay out of the situation...quit fanning the flames...the fire would go out. I find it hard to swallow that this President would want to start another war when he's supposed to be winding down the one in Afghanistan and is in his last term of office. Why, again, did we go to war with Afghanistan?

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
Why, again, did we go to war with Afghanistan?  

We didn't.

We went to war with Al Qaeda who was being given safe haven by the Taliban in Afghanistan.

We're not going to get into a hot war with Russia, at least not with this President at the helm.

Maybe, a few proxy wars or a new cold war where the MIC can enjoy another arms buildup.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Right now the MIC is quaking in its boots, because it knows this nation cannot afford the military spending levels it currently has.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Voted

What choice did I have? McCain/Palin, Romney/Ryan? I chose the lesser of the evils. That doesn't mean I'm happy with the outcome. No progressive is happy with Obama. We see him as way too conservative!

By the way, it appears that the next presidential election will again be a repeat: Hillary will be the lesser of the evils --- but again all except Wall Street and the MIC will lose.

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Voted

What choice did I have?  McCain/Palin, Romney/Ryan?  I chose the lesser of the evils.  That doesn't mean I'm happy with the outcome.  No progressive is happy with Obama. We see him as way too conservative!

By the way, it appears that the next presidential election will again be a repeat: Hillary will be the lesser of the evils  --- but again all except Wall Street and the MIC will lose.

Exactly. 

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
It might be accurate to say that some people in Washington want war, as is always the case, but "Washington" is too generalized.  It's pointing fingers at the White House without ever really pointing fingers at this administration.  I believe that if certain members of Congress and their neo-con cohorts in government and the media would stay out of the situation...quit fanning the flames...the fire would go out.  I find it hard to swallow that this President would want to start another war when he's supposed to be winding down the one in Afghanistan and is in his last term of office.  Why, again, did we go to war with Afghanistan?  

President Barack Hussein Obama doesn't want to start another war. His weakness is forcing him into a war.

This President has demonstrated exactly what Conservatives have forecast since the beginning. A President who displays weakness in front of the whole world, responds with weakness, and even has his manhood questioned is the cause of this rapidly escalating world crisis.

Of course Washington wants War with Russia! Bikeobamaeffeminateobamabike

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
It might be accurate to say that some people in Washington want war, as is always the case, but "Washington" is too generalized.  It's pointing fingers at the White House without ever really pointing fingers at this administration.  I believe that if certain members of Congress and their neo-con cohorts in government and the media would stay out of the situation...quit fanning the flames...the fire would go out.  I find it hard to swallow that this President would want to start another war when he's supposed to be winding down the one in Afghanistan and is in his last term of office.  Why, again, did we go to war with Afghanistan?  

President Barack Hussein Obama doesn't want to start another war.  His weakness is forcing him into a war.

This President has demonstrated exactly what Conservatives have forecast since the beginning.  A President who displays weakness in front of the whole world, responds with weakness, and even has his manhood questioned is the cause of this rapidly escalating world crisis.

Consider: Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, thinks all corporations are simply wonderful. Even the ones that make zillions out of building war machines. Like so many of his contemporaries, Herr Markle also believes that pretending to be tough (read suicidal) like his idol Dubya, is what's necessary in international diplomacy. Yessirree sir, if you act tough guys like Vladimer ("I looked into his eyes and saw his soul" Putin will cringe and run. And if that doesn't work, you bomb the enemy. All of 'em.

Markle whines that Obama is weak. Markle thinks we should have stayed in Iraq and that we should remain in Afghanistan forever showing all those Muslim assholes who's boss. Markle has no children in uniform, and most likely never wore one himself.

It's good to know your enemies!

Screw Amerika Inc.!!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

President Barack Hussein Obama doesn't want to start another war.  His weakness is forcing him into a war.

This President has demonstrated exactly what Conservatives have forecast since the beginning.  A President who displays weakness in front of the whole world, responds with weakness, and even has his manhood questioned is the cause of this rapidly escalating world crisis.

Consider:  Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, thinks all corporations are simply wonderful.  Even the ones that make zillions out of building war machines.  Like so many of his contemporaries, Herr Markle also believes that pretending to be tough (read suicidal) like his idol Dubya, is what's necessary in international diplomacy.  Yessirree sir, if you act tough guys like Vladimer ("I looked into his eyes and saw his soul" Putin will cringe and run.  And if that doesn't work, you bomb the enemy.  All of 'em.

Markle whines that Obama is weak.  Markle thinks we should have stayed in Iraq and that we should remain in Afghanistan forever showing all those Muslim assholes who's boss.  Markle has no children in uniform, and most likely never wore one himself.  

Screw Amerika Inc.!!

Are you wrong intentionally or does it happen by accident? I can't see that showing yourself a fool has an upside.

It's not only me who knows President Barack Hussein Obama is weak, but the rest of the world too. Why do you think Vladimir Putin sees he has a clear path toward restoring the Soviet Union? You know, just the way you like it.

Of course Washington wants War with Russia! WimpObama

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Consider:  Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, thinks all corporations are simply wonderful.  Even the ones that make zillions out of building war machines.  Like so many of his contemporaries, Herr Markle also believes that pretending to be tough (read suicidal) like his idol Dubya, is what's necessary in international diplomacy.  Yessirree sir, if you act tough guys like Vladimer ("I looked into his eyes and saw his soul" Putin will cringe and run.  And if that doesn't work, you bomb the enemy.  All of 'em.

Markle whines that Obama is weak.  Markle thinks we should have stayed in Iraq and that we should remain in Afghanistan forever showing all those Muslim assholes who's boss.  Markle has no children in uniform, and most likely never wore one himself.  

Screw Amerika Inc.!!

Are you wrong intentionally or does it happen by accident?  I can't see that showing yourself a fool has an upside.

It's not only me who knows President Barack Hussein Obama is weak, but the rest of the world too.  Why do you think Vladimir Putin sees he has a clear path toward restoring the Soviet Union?  You know, just the way you like it.

Like I said earlier, Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, thirsts for a war with Russia. Or a war with any other country for that matter. And as I stated earlier, Herr Markle has no kids who would have to fight that war, and he has never worn a uniform himself. A man who frequently holds Dubya up as an example of real, American grit, Herr Markle, like all his Nazi friends, are delighted to provoke wars that raise the profits of their MIC employers.

Still, he holds himself up as paragon of manliness, bravery, and classic American values.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Screw Amerika Inc.!!

Are you wrong intentionally or does it happen by accident?  I can't see that showing yourself a fool has an upside.

It's not only me who knows President Barack Hussein Obama is weak, but the rest of the world too.  Why do you think Vladimir Putin sees he has a clear path toward restoring the Soviet Union?  You know, just the way you like it.

Like I said earlier, Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, thirsts for a war with Russia.  Or a war with any other country for that matter.  And as I stated earlier, Herr Markle has no kids who would have to fight that war, and he has never worn a uniform himself.  A man who frequently holds Dubya up as an example of real, American grit, Herr Markle, like all his Nazi friends, are delighted to provoke wars that raise the profits of their MIC employers.

[b]Still, he holds himself up as paragon of manliness, bravery, and classic American values.

Come on Wordslinger, show us all where I made that statement, or anything even like the statement you ALLEGE what I said.

Always amusing how you apparently boast that you have NOTHING but to make childish attempts at name calling.  A true sign of weakness which we have known all along.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum