Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will the Bush name damage Jeb?

5 posters

Will the Bush Name Damage Jeb?

Will the Bush name damage Jeb? I_vote_lcap91%Will the Bush name damage Jeb? I_vote_rcap 91% [ 10 ]
Will the Bush name damage Jeb? I_vote_lcap9%Will the Bush name damage Jeb? I_vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will the Bush name damage Jeb? Empty Will the Bush name damage Jeb? 4/23/2014, 5:20 pm

Can he run only on his own record? Will his father and brother's legacy shadow his hopes for a Presidential run?

Why is he even considering a run??? I won't vote for him.

I hope it does... I think he's the most progressive of the three.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...I think he's the most progressive of the three...

In other words, Jeb is not enough of a wingnut to satisfy uber-right wing voters.

I will admit, he is way smarter and more capable than Dubya was. But what will hold him back is the Bush name and the fact that he is a bonafide Neocon. Jeb Bush was a member of the Project for a New American Century (PNAC), as were such notables as Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfield, Paul Wolfowitz, among others.

Hopefully, being associated with that crew will taint any possibility of him running for president. Electing Jeb Bush opens the door to reinstating the Neocons in high-places within our government, and that will lead to newer and more vigorous wars than we have been fighting since 2001 (hey and maybe even newer "New Pearl Harbors" to get the people behind their plans for conquest).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

no stress

no stress

I would not vote for him because of the Bush name alone. Entrenched politicians are very bad for the country. he doesn't have a chance anyway. Leftwingnutz will shy from the Bush name as I will and rightwingnutz will stay away from him because he is not radical enough to suit them.

No, amnesty will

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Which 3?

Nekochan

Nekochan

I like Jeb but I think the name will hurt him with a lot of people.

Sal

Sal

Common Core, which was once a mainstream bipartisan approach to education reform, has become the wingnut freakout du jour.

And, he has expressed the opinion that every American should not be armed to the teeth 24/7 with any firearms of their choosing.

And then, there's his affinity for the browns.

His goose is cooked.

I donno... I've seen how many 180s the left has turned to follow obama. Don't underestimate the herd mentality.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He actually was a pretty good governor. But his connection to PNAC and the Neocons taints him severely in my eyes. We don't need any more Cheneys or Rumsfields at high levels of government. The next war those folks cook-up could go nuclear.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

He tried to use public funds for private schools in the state of Florida and was called out by a friend of mine who was eventually fired and won a lawsuit against the state for whistle blowing .

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I can't even believe anyone in his/her right mind would consider Jeb a worthy candidate...left or right. The whole family is just one huge international criminal cabal.

Sal

Sal

I don't really want another Clinton either, but I'd sure as hell vote for her over any of the clowns the Repukes are sure to put up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum