Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you think the issue is about a Cowboy's cows.......can I sell you some swampland I do not own?

+2
knothead
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I listened to Robert Kennedy Jr. on the Ring of Fire with Pap this weekend talk about how in the late 70s timber interests, extraction mining interests, oil and gas, and ranching interests met in Vegas to begin to overturn the constitutional provisions of each Western State which joined the Union, that they had to recognize the claims of federal land in those states. The big corporations wanted to rape the land and not have to pay one red cent to the American People. This became a rallying cry of those western states after that convention that the federal land did not belong to all Americans, but to the people of that state, in direct violation of each states constitution which was mandated by congress before they could become a state.

Now, if the federal government was responsible for equality in America, and if a woman, a black, or other minority can have real power in America, then you have the far right extremist joining the corporate interests to rape America and remove the federal government which promotes democracy and equal rights. Some here want to talk about grass and this cowboy.......he owes the money. He will pay. The people of this country will not give our children and grandchildren's legacies to special interests who will try to buy smaller western states, and therein control the senate which by constitutional design has given inordinate power to small population states. Every American's children's future depends on the federal government being vigilant protecting American assets from theft. Some say it is about a little grass......and those corporate interests are funding this fight.....they will lose.

knothead

knothead

You're wrong PeeDawg . . . . that dawg will hunt relentlessly . . . . . good post Mr. Oats!

Yellow mental masturbation. The other leftists will be very impressed... an elite follower amongst the herded masses.

2seaoat

That dog won't hunt.

Guarantee you this ........that dog is hunting and the Cowboy is paying for the grass his cows ate.......and he cannot discharge the same in bankruptcy.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Yellow mental masturbation. The other leftists will be very impressed... an elite follower amongst the herded masses.

C'mon Pkrbum -- tell that shit to Wesley Snipes!

It's clear from your posts on this subject that the right thinks a cowboy millionaire thief who cheats the Federal Government by not paying his grazing fees is a hero.

And the left thinks he's just a millionaire thief stealing from us all.

Have the conservatives and liberals switched positions? LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:That dog won't hunt.

Pdog, quit with the redneck bullshit, please. Wanna put some money up on whether Bundy gets away with it? LOL

2seaoat

I finally think I have PKs political outlook correctly cataloged. He believes in feudalism where power is directly tied to ownership of land, and that the strong can take from the weak and create a government system of inheritance and feudalism where democratic institutions are destroyed and into the void this idealistic paradigm that somehow destruction of democratic government will evolve into this feudalism where the strong and most deserving will maintain power by brute force and have the liberty to take what they want without the people or the government interfering. The problem is that feudalism was the dark ages, and PK's political philosophy is the same.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I finally think I have PKs political outlook correctly cataloged.  He believes in feudalism where power is directly tied to ownership of land, and that the strong can take from the weak and create a government system of inheritance and feudalism where democratic institutions are destroyed and into the void this idealistic paradigm that somehow destruction of democratic government will evolve into this feudalism where the strong and most deserving will maintain power by brute force and have the liberty to take what they want without the people or the government interfering.  The problem is that feudalism was the dark ages, and PK's political philosophy is the same.

You're just now figurin' this out?

Idiocy... liberty scares the shit outa y'all. The true test of it is the ability to allow someone to make bad decisions as long as they don't harm others. Radical... I know. It's not easy... and individuals may decide to help... or not. Nature is a dictator.

Bad ideas fail all by themselves... that doesn't require a rulebook.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:I finally think I have PKs political outlook correctly cataloged.  He believes in feudalism where power is directly tied to ownership of land, and that the strong can take from the weak and create a government system of inheritance and feudalism where democratic institutions are destroyed and into the void this idealistic paradigm that somehow destruction of democratic government will evolve into this feudalism where the strong and most deserving will maintain power by brute force and have the liberty to take what they want without the people or the government interfering.  The problem is that feudalism was the dark ages, and PK's political philosophy is the same.

The problem with this vision is that those who want less government and more FREEDOM seem to think they are the ones who will be able to exercise said freedom. In reality it would be as you describe. The strong and most powerful would be the only free people left. The rest of the population would be serfs.

no stress

no stress

Still have not figured out how this guy owes a million clams. From what I have read the grazing fees amounted to two bucks per unit (cow) per year. Say they guy had a thousand head...thats only two grand per year and the BLM has only had control of the land for 50 years. The math doesnt add up. The government is doing their typical fucking over of a productive citizen.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Gunz wrote:Still have not figured out how this guy owes a million clams. From what I have read the grazing fees amounted to two bucks per unit (cow) per year. Say they guy had a thousand head...thats only two grand per year and the BLM has only had control of the land for 50 years. The math doesnt add up. The government is doing their typical fucking over of a productive citizen.

Federal Grazing Fee

The Federal grazing fee, which applies to Federal lands in 16 Western states on public lands managed by the BLM and the U.S. Forest Service, is adjusted annually and is calculated by using a formula originally set by Congress in the Public Rangelands Improvement Act of 1978. Under this formula, as modified and extended by a presidential Executive Order issued in 1986, the grazing fee cannot fall below $1.35 per animal unit month

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/grazing.html

no stress

no stress

Ok. So how much was he being charged? And for how long? A million plus bucks seems very high to me.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Gunz wrote:Ok. So how much was he being charged?  And for how long?   A million plus bucks seems very high to me.

This has been going on for several decades. Here's a timeline of events surrounding the grazing issue.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/04/15/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-long-fight-between-cliven-bundy-and-the-federal-government/

The million dollars includes fines for failure to comply as well as grazing fees.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:Idiocy... liberty scares the shit outa y'all. The true test of it is the ability to allow someone to make bad decisions as long as they don't harm others. Radical... I know. It's not easy... and individuals may decide to help... or not. Nature is a dictator.

Bad products stop selling because no one buys them, the market takes care of that. Bad ideas are a completely different matter. They do not fall all by themselves they have to be fought against.

A lot of effort goes into getting rid of bad ideas which often manifest themselves in the form of dictatorships or some other totalitarian incarnation. Sometimes the bad ideas come along in the form of reduced banking oversight or regulations. We still haven't fixed that one and the situation is certainly not going to fall all by itself.

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Idiocy... liberty scares the shit outa y'all. The true test of it is the ability to allow someone to make bad decisions as long as they don't harm others. Radical... I know. It's not easy... and individuals may decide to help... or not. Nature is a dictator.

Bad products stop selling because no one buys them, the market takes care of that. Bad ideas are a completely different matter. They do not fall all by themselves they have to be fought against.

A lot of effort goes into getting rid of bad ideas which often manifest themselves in the form of dictatorships or some other totalitarian incarnation. Sometimes the bad ideas come along in the form of reduced banking oversight or regulations. We still haven't fixed that one and the situation is certainly not going to fall all by itself.

Well put.

Reality.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Well put.

Reality.

Thanks

othershoe1030 wrote:
Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Well put.

Reality.

Thanks

I was speaking to an individuals bad ideas. A nations bad ideas is a different animal... usually began as an edict.

othershoe1030 wrote:

our government has become very totalitarian like. The scarier part is many of the people think they want that. "collectivism".

In The Origins of Totalitarianism, Hannah Arendt argued that Nazi and State communist regimes were new forms of government, and not merely updated versions of the old tyrannies. According to Arendt, the source of the mass appeal of totalitarian regimes is their ideology, which provides a comforting, single answer to the mysteries of the past, present, and future. For Nazism, all history is the history of race struggle; and, for Marxism, all history is the history of class struggle. Once that premise is accepted, all actions of the state can be justified by appeal to Nature or the Law of History, justifying their establishment of authoritarian state apparatus.[15]

If you think the issue is about a Cowboy's cows.......can I sell you some swampland I do not own? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtK2e05poW3bn6tTJkyuosvFgepPTm8_y3Ix5ko3sz2Y2m_dFq6g

I'm thinkin' that all the small business owners in the United States should close the doors to their businesses for the rest of the year, fire all their employees, and take a vacation. I'm sure the government and the collective mentality will get along fine without them... However it's always been my observation that if the doers decide to become stubborn and join the slackers that the supposed leaders always become angry that little to no work is being done.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzCvljJIJQw

Smile

2seaoat

It is funny when the white power folks rally around this cowboy everybody gets in a tizzy when he thinks slaves and cotton picking is the answer....Hannity and the others are running from the cowboy faster than the horse that brought them to the ranch, but do you hear one word about the extractive industries which are driving and paying for the debate to defy federal claims to the people's land.....as they try to argue state's own that land, and they should not have to pay to steal America......not a word of revulsion from our usual suspects........that is ok........but wanting blacks to pick cotton.....oh that is too honest....we need to run from this issue.

Notice I did not post on this issue until now.

If you think the issue is about a Cowboy's cows.......can I sell you some swampland I do not own? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC13-VW65BauvNDHv2N1zrDa-EtNKbpHlXvJzlJKcELDbGocZw

It is funny when the genocidal racists who rally around to crucify a small businessman who's hurt no one...then turn around and rally to support a woman who would abuse black children will rally together to insinuate others are racists....Then they support illegal immigration so they can bring in slave labor to support their materialistic need of having those low prices in stores, but do hear one word about the extractive industries which are driving and paying for the debate to defy the federal laws that prohibit such...as they try to argue their hypocrisy of how they are enlightened and progressive...not a word of revulsion from the usual suspects......that is ok.....but wanting to allow genocide and slaves...oh that is too honest...we need to run from the issue.

Notice this is only the second time I've posted on this issue.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSqiwojGZ2Q

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum