Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JFK had another lover that was killed by shadow Government that you seldom hear about

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmeyerM.htm

(Her Husband)Meyer became part of what became known as Operation Mockingbird, a CIA program to influence the mass media. According to Deborah Davis (Katharine the Great: Katharine Graham and the Washington Post): Meyer was Mockingbird's "principal operative".

In October 1961, Mary began visiting John F. Kennedy in the White House. It was about this time she began an affair with the president. Mary told her friends, Ann and James Truitt, that she was keeping a diary about the relationship.
In 1962 Mary made contact with Timothy Leary, the director of research projects at Harvard University.
Leary supplied LSD to Mary who used it with Kennedy. Leary also claimed
that Mary helped influence Kennedy's views on nuclear disarmament and
rapprochement with Cuba. It was later discovered that the FBI was keeping a file on Mary. Later, James Angleton, head of counterintelligence at the CIA admitted that the agency was bugging Mary's telephone and bedroom during this period.
Kennedy aide, Meyer Feldman, claimed in an interview with Nina Burleigh
that the president might have discussed substantial issues with her: "I
think he might have thought more of her than some of the other women
and discussed things that were on his mind, not just social gossip."

JFK had another lover that was killed by shadow  Government that you seldom hear about JFKmeyer5

Sal

Sal

Hvae you ever taken LSD, Teo?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

salinsky wrote:Hvae you ever taken LSD, Teo?

No I have not...nor have I taken any illegal drug...I see things in sharp contrasts now I can't imagine what a drug would do to me...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No I have not...nor have I taken any illegal drug...I see things in sharp contrasts now I can't imagine what a drug would do to me...

I didn't think so. There's nothing wrong with looking at things from a different perspective. I suggest you do a little research into the history of LSD. You'll be really surprised.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I didn't think so. There's nothing wrong with looking at things from a different perspective. I suggest you do a little research into the history of LSD. You'll be really surprised.

I had people try to get me to try the stuff but I read enough about people thinking they could fly and jumping off buildings. I had some acquaintances that had their drinks spiked with it and one died...so I think I'll pass.

I have also heard choking yourself as you jackoff is an experience but I skipped that one also.

Sal

Sal

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"][quote="salinsky"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

The only negative side affect I ever had from LSD is sore stomach muscles from laughing too hard. You're a pussy.[/font">

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="salinsky"][quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

The only negative side affect I ever had from LSD is sore stomach muscles from laughing too hard. You're a pussy.[/font">

From just a cursory observation of your posts I think it affected you more than you realize.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum