Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happened to Teo? Somebody made him mad again?

+2
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Who did it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It might be because I blashphemed the lord pretty hard. Dunno.

What lord? There's no such thing as a lord.

Sure Stinky toes

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I don't think I made him made......Come back Teto.

He has a sock

My toes smell good. Dick Morris is after me.

2seaoat

He has a sock

Many, many, many, socks over the years. I think he did not like the way we treated his sock Karl from Switzerland......that was a hoot. Sometimes you just need to get away. He has gotten mad at me so many times over the years where he stomps off, I have quit counting.......it is T's way or the highway......and I guess he is touring. I heard someone in a PM say that T's nickname was one way.........T's way......and if he cannot get it that way.....he leaves. Someday maybe he will be two way.....but I doubt it.

Teo is a good person. Even if I dont always agree with him, I find Teo to be honest and very passionate about his beliefs. I have no problem with that.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Teo, Teo where are you?

You're missed.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:He has a sock

You do, too, don't ya?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat wrote:He has a sock

Many, many, many, socks over the years.   I think he did not like the way we treated his sock Karl from Switzerland......that was a hoot.  Sometimes you just need to get away.   He has gotten mad at me so many times over the years where he stomps off, I have quit counting.......it is T's way or the highway......and I guess he is touring.  I heard someone in a PM say that T's nickname was one way.........T's way......and if he cannot get it that way.....he leaves.   Someday maybe he will be two way.....but I doubt it.

Teo was not Karl from Switzerland. I'll never believe that.

2seaoat

Teo was not Karl from Switzerland. I'll never believe that.

He ran.....he did not know what he pretended to know, he had created this entire pipeline fantasy and tried to build a geopolitical reality around the same, did not understand the Pakistan/Indian conflict, and infused the usual nazi crap.......Only T knew his real ID.....pretty convenient, but I miss the entertainment value.....but he ran......had to do his billion dollar deal and talk to folks in Pensacola.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Teo was not Karl from Switzerland. I'll never believe that.

He ran.....he did not know what he pretended to know, he had created this entire pipeline fantasy and tried to build a geopolitical reality around the same, did not understand the Pakistan/Indian conflict, and infused the usual nazi crap.......Only T knew his real ID.....pretty convenient, but I miss the entertainment value.....but he ran......had to do his billion dollar deal and talk to folks in Pensacola.

I agree with you Mr. Oats, it is too convenient for him to be 'the one' getting PM's from the dude from Switzerland . . .

Teo's been gathering all of the data from this forum... his role has evolved from a poster to a supreme overseer.

When he speaks in the future it will simply be in directives, mandates, and edicts.

All hail dear leader and benevolent facilitator Teo..!!

2seaoat

Pain killers with that shoulder surgery?

2seaoat wrote:Pain killers with that shoulder surgery?

Oops... I meant boards. Please transfer all subservience and deferential adoration to the appropriate authority.

PkrBum wrote:

Oops... I meant boards. Please transfer all subservience and deferential adoration to the appropriate authority.

What happened to Teo? Somebody made him mad again? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKK99jMgTlxY2-S1I7ABT1F9GmHQQFQXJVXWICZjY2ZcdGmaLTMg

Okey dokey!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRKhTvUUYMI

Very Happy 

PkrBum wrote:

Are you sure you don't mean seaoat? LOL

crow wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Are you sure you don't mean seaoat? LOL

What happened to Teo? Somebody made him mad again? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKK99jMgTlxY2-S1I7ABT1F9GmHQQFQXJVXWICZjY2ZcdGmaLTMg

I like bowing in adoration(?????) to him also!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRKhTvUUYMI

Very Happy

What happened to Teo? Somebody made him mad again? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ5ucNddDNjac5WGtnUeyyNONroPgTrg1W0IzZXB6Gx_KtCMRp0A

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_OpFxCx-A

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum