Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little guy syndrome

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little guy syndrome Empty Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 1:07 pm

2seaoat

http://www.today.com/news/bush-putin-dissed-our-pet-said-his-dog-was-bigger-2D79484676

2Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 4:59 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Little guy syndrome Bush_i_did_not

BUSH: "I DID NOT SELL MY SOUL".

VANCOUVER – At a Canadian luncheon last week, former President Bush said, “I did not sell my soul.” Satan has disputed his statement.

Former President Bush is touring Canada with a speaking tour to promote his upcoming book. When describing his Presidency to a group in Vancouver last week he made the now famous remark. The crowd was confused as the comment came from nowhere and was relevant of nothing. The former President looked awkward for a moment, then quickly changed the subject to hockey.

Satan has come forward saying the two in fact did have a deal. Answering many questions about the Bush Presidency, how he won the 2000 election, and why the results were never formally investigated, the Prince of Darkness, Satan himself, has come forward saying the two entered into an agreement in late 1999. Satan helped him acquire the Presidency in 2000, and kept the associated press from asking too many questions about how it was done, in exchange for George W. Bush’s immortal soul.

While in office Mr. Bush received advice from Beelzebub and his legal team on several matters in exchange for the passing of the Patriot Act. As proof Satan produced the original legal document, signed in Bush’s hand with Bush’s own blood, offering up his soul to the Devil.

GOP spokespeople have downplayed the incident and rebuked Satan’s alleged documentation. Karl Rove, Bush’s chief advisor while President, said, “I know nothing of the Dark Lord, and have not sworn to carry out his every command until the glorious day when his son will rise! …I must away. No further comment.” Bush’s media spokesman said that “this legal contract is a fake. Satan is notoriously Un-American. His attack on Mr. Bush in an attack on the family values that make this country great. That Satan himself is set on tearing down George W. Bush only serves as a testament to the good Mr. Bush has accomplished.”

On Fox News, their commentators said, “Orly Taitz came forward with Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate, and the media immediately writes that off as a hoax. Satan comes forward with this contract and suddenly George Bush is suspect. It’s a double standard!”

Bill O’Reilly has claimed, “This is all just a Democrat conspiracy to destroy Bush’s legacy. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Al Franken at the center of this.”

Satan has produced additional evidence of a relationship between he and Bush, including pictures of Bush signing the contract, the two of them having beers, and even fishing together.

Former President Bush has yet to personally address the issue, and keeps changing the subject to sports.

------------

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

3Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 5:02 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Little guy syndrome Hitler_bush

4Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 5:13 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Little guy syndrome George-W-Bush-011

5Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 5:40 pm

...... Hasn't been POTUS in 65 months

6Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 5:44 pm

2seaoat

..... Hasn't been POTUS in 65 months

I have a suspicion that Tex may have known Jr. when he was a drunk frat boy, and that things did not work out.....she posts things about him like a scorned woman. Tex did you have a shirtless Jr. on horseback on your bedroom wall as a girl......come on now.....just a little bit of tingle for Jr.......What did he do.......not share the Jack with you.....you have to let it go........

7Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 6:09 pm

“After my election,” Obama explained,“I have more flexibility.”

“I understand,” Medvedev said. “I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

8Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 6:27 pm

2seaoat

“After my election,” Obama explained,“I have more flexibility.”

“I understand,” Medvedev said. “I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

Tell Putin that Bo can kick his little dog's butt.....

9Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 6:32 pm

Medvedev must be his handler.

10Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 8:36 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:..... Hasn't been POTUS in 65 months

I have a suspicion that Tex may have known Jr. when he was a drunk frat boy, and that things did not work out.....she posts things about him like a scorned woman.   Tex did you have a shirtless Jr. on horseback on your bedroom wall as a girl......come on now.....just a little bit of tingle for Jr.......What did he do.......not share the Jack with you.....you have to let it go........

Little guy syndrome PotThree

11Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 8:48 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:Little guy syndrome Hitler_bush

As you know, and conveniently "forget" is that "Grandpa George" was found to have no responsiblility with the dealings with the Nazi's.

You neglected to mention that Henry Ford was very close to Hitler and actually met him.

According to your "train of thought" we should ban Volkswagen from doing business in the US since they were a Nazi company using slave labor.

You are amusing!

12Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 8:55 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:http://www.today.com/news/bush-putin-dissed-our-pet-said-his-dog-was-bigger-2D79484676

The insecure Vladimir Putin went out of the way to make disparaging remarks about Bush's dog when they met later in Russia. Putin went out of his way to have a large dog by his side and remarked that THIS is a dog.

Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany is extremely afraid of dogs, especially large dogs. Vladimir Putin intentionally brought a large dog to one of their meetings. Obviously for no other reason than to childishly intimidate the woman.

13Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 8:58 pm

2seaoat

Who was and admitted addict? I will give you a hint......I voted for him in 2000 and 2004.

14Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 9:16 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:http://www.today.com/news/bush-putin-dissed-our-pet-said-his-dog-was-bigger-2D79484676

There can be no question that Vladimir Putin suffers greatly from his Napoleon complex. He's very short, 5'5". Little wonder he has to show how macho he is being that petite.

What really frustrates short people is to move in closer to them. They have to tilt their head up to look at you. I'm also careful to NOT do that, and back off from a short (anyone 6' or under) to put them at ease. My guess is that you're short....

15Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 9:22 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Who was and admitted addict?   I will give you a hint......I voted for him in 2000 and 2004.

Which, as you know, is a good thing. Admitting you have a problem.

What does it say in President Barack Hussein Obama's medical files? He does have an addictive personality.

As you know too, while in office, President Obama was advised by his doctors to cut down on his smoking and drinking. We have yet to find out where he was after being informed that Benghazi was under a terrorist attack.

Little guy syndrome Smoking

16Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 10:33 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

As you know, and conveniently "forget" is that "Grandpa George" was found to have no responsiblility with the dealings with the Nazi's.

You neglected to mention that Henry Ford was very close to Hitler and actually met him.

According to your "train of thought" we should ban Volkswagen from doing business in the US since they were a Nazi company using slave labor.

You are amusing!

While you're banning former enemy companies from doing business in the U.S. what about Mercedes, Siemens, Krupp, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Nikon, Cannon, General Electric (continued to serve Germany and Japan prior to our entry to WWII) and many other American companies for whom the politics of their customers didn't make a dent in their corporate ethics.

You might include the U.S. military for gobbling up every Nazi dealing in weapons and rocket design ..

You know, like Willy Braun, the Nazi rocket scientist who led NASA's early space program -- and who reportedly once jokingly told an AP reporter: "Ya. I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London."

Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, often leaps in to defend American businessmen who couldn't wait to make money via Hitler. Why would anyone expect otherwise?

17Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/4/2014, 10:50 pm

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

You are amusing!

While you're banning former enemy companies from doing business in the U.S. what about Mercedes, Siemens, Krupp, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Nikon, Cannon, General Electric (continued to serve Germany and Japan prior to our entry to WWII) and many other American companies for whom the politics of their customers didn't make a dent in their corporate ethics.

You might include the U.S. military for gobbling up every Nazi dealing in weapons and rocket design ..

You know, like Willy Braun, the Nazi rocket scientist who led NASA's early space program -- and who reportedly once jokingly told an AP reporter: "Ya.  I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London."  

Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, often leaps in to defend American businessmen who couldn't wait to make money via Hitler.  Why would anyone expect otherwise?    

Not sure what your point is but you make that difficult frequently.  It is your good friend      who, out of the blue, desperately brought up an irrelevant topic about "Grandpa Bush" and Hitler.

Wasn't Joe Kennedy a Nazi sympathizer?

Didn't Nevel Chamberlain try to appease the Nazi's much like President Barack Hussein Obama is attempting to do with our enemies today?  How did that work out?

Were there any laws against trading with Hitler?

So what are you trying to say?  

18Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/5/2014, 9:46 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have a suspicion that Tex may have known Jr. when he was a drunk frat boy, and that things did not work out.....she posts things about him like a scorned woman.   Tex did you have a shirtless Jr. on horseback on your bedroom wall as a girl......come on now.....just a little bit of tingle for Jr.......What did he do.......not share the Jack with you.....you have to let it go........

No...I will never "let it go". I didn't know L'il Bush, but we surely had to have crossed paths in Houston. I went to the Petroleum Club, Engineer's Club, Roundup & Rodeo, Pin Oak Charity Horse Show, Women in Construction dances, Gilley's, had season tickets to the Astros, worked (briefly) for the Aeros, Addy Awards, practically every restaurant, retailer and political gathering (BBQ) in the city. I was also married at the time, but I left my ex in Texas. Tingle? Yeah...the hair on the back of my neck stood up from time to time...a sure sign of evil nearby. No...I didn't know him. I just know what he IS.

19Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/5/2014, 9:58 am

Floridatexan wrote:

No...I will never "let it go". I didn't know L'il Bush, but we surely had to have crossed paths in Houston. I went to the Petroleum Club, Engineer's Club, Roundup & Rodeo, Pin Oak Charity Horse Show, Women in Construction dances, Gilley's, had season tickets to the Astros, worked (briefly) for the Aeros, Addy Awards, practically every restaurant, retailer and political gathering (BBQ) in the city. I was also married at the time, but I left my ex in Texas. Tingle? Yeah...the hair on the back of my neck stood up from time to time...a sure sign of evil nearby. No...I didn't know him. I just know what he IS.

You probably knew or met my dad too. He ran and then owned advertising agencies and belonged to several of those.

I even rode in the rodeo and pin oaks show.

20Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/5/2014, 10:49 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

No...I will never "let it go".  I didn't know L'il Bush, but we surely had to have crossed paths in Houston.  I went to the Petroleum Club, Engineer's Club, Roundup & Rodeo, Pin Oak Charity Horse Show, Women in Construction dances, Gilley's, had season tickets to the Astros, worked (briefly) for the Aeros, Addy Awards, practically every restaurant, retailer and political gathering (BBQ) in the city.  I was also married at the time, but I left my ex in Texas.  Tingle?  Yeah...the hair on the back of my neck stood up from time to time...a sure sign of evil nearby.  No...I didn't know him.  I just know what he IS.

You probably knew or met my dad too. He ran and then owned advertising agencies and belonged to several of those.

I even rode in the rodeo and pin oaks show.

I worked for 3 different ad agencies...one of which had a print division, mass mail operation, and about 60 employees. The other 2 were much smaller. My nephew, a printer, now works in the same space where the larger agency was located.

21Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/5/2014, 11:46 am

He was the president of foote, cone, & belding and ketchum, macleod, & grove... then started his own and a magazine.

22Little guy syndrome Empty Re: Little guy syndrome 4/5/2014, 11:57 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:He was the president of foote, cone, & belding and ketchum, macleod, & grove... then started his own and a magazine.

I worked for Corporate Services, Inc. (Ralph Atmar)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum