Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We haven't had a thread about queers for a while, so let's get one started.

+3
2seaoat
Yella
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bob wrote:I was in the same situation as dreamsglore.  I was moving more and more toward racial bigotry because I was developing a stereotype of blacks.
The only thing that turned that around for me was connecting up with a black person who did not fit any of those stereotypes.  

I was lucky to have that happen.  I hope dreamsglore is fortunate enough to have that happen too.

What I am trying to say is I know not all lesbians have the bad personality of Chrissy and it is not because of the sexual preferences. It is because of the personality,however, people associate the behavior w/ the group. I have friends who are lesbians. Just as in black people, if you meet enough bad ones you begin to associate the behavior w/ cultural differences. As I said I began to associate lesbians w/ Chrissy's bad behavior but I do know better and you have to consciously disregard the behavior w/ the group.

Bob wrote:Bigotry and stereotyping go hand in hand.  Once you have a stereotype,  it becomes easier for the mind to slip on into bigotry.

And that's what's happening for dreamsglore.  She conciously does not want to be bigoted (it's out of character for her),  but she's developing a lesbian stereotype and that is helping her to accept the bigotry.

That's really how it always works.  You really need to see "them" being "all alike".  Because,  if you recognize that the individuals in whatever group it is are NOT all alike,  then how can you be bigoted because you will know the bigotry is not fair.  

lol

That's exactly what I'm saying. Your mind begins to make associations but the difference between being a bigot and not is knowing that it is unfair. Bigots do not accept it is unfair.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote: (it's out of character for her),  

lol

Actually, this is the same person who said black people think it's OK to hit people.

So unfortunately, it's completely in character.

I stand by that,Sal. That's my experience. It's a cultural thing.So I'll be a bigot. LOL!

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:I stand by that,Sal. That's my experience. It's a cultural thing.So I'll be a bigot. LOL!

Kewl.

It's who you are.

Let your hate flag fly.

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I stand by that,Sal. That's my experience. It's a cultural thing.So I'll be a bigot. LOL!

Kewl.

It's who you are.

Let your hate flag fly.

Contraire' Einstein. Saying saying it's ok w/ blacks does not amount to a bigot or hate. It's an opinion not a hate statement.

VectorMan

VectorMan

No doubt it is very important for gays to have their political views be known. NOT!

Totally unimportant. There are way too many things going on in this world that makes the gay agenda about as important what kind of slime a snail leaves behind.

Total fucking BS. Gays, lesbians, fags and the other ones need to look at the big picture. And they mostly appear to be clueless. Be gay and get over yourself. You're more accepted now then any other time in history and it still isn't enough. Where the hell does it end? Time to start recruiting? LOL

Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:Bigotry and stereotyping go hand in hand.  Once you have a stereotype,  it becomes easier for the mind to slip on into bigotry.

And that's what's happening for dreamsglore.  She conciously does not want to be bigoted (it's out of character for her),  but she's developing a lesbian stereotype and that is helping her to accept the bigotry.

That's really how it always works.  You really need to see "them" being "all alike".  Because,  if you recognize that the individuals in whatever group it is are NOT all alike,  then how can you be bigoted because you will know the bigotry is not fair.  

lol

That's exactly what I'm saying. Your mind begins to make associations but the difference between being a bigot and not is knowing that it is unfair. Bigots do not accept it is unfair.

We haven't had a thread about queers for a while,  so let's get one started. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ08U35-eYlbO46k1YRdbeN8649tA2nArPx-EEAOtELWav0n0sB

And all you have to do is accept the fact that you're being unfair to all mature willing companions and allow them the same rights.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbGgnCWfuc

Wink 

Otherwise you can just accept that the big 'B' word applies to you.

You want to screw your sister,DE? I don't care who you screw as long as it's not a child and you don't procreate w/ that relative. Next you'll want marriage rights between you and your hogs.

talknstang

Bob wrote:Now I know all you conservatives and christians who have daughters will fully agree with this person.  You all want your daughters to get married at age 15 or 16.  

Wow, law enforcement would love this comment and set up a sting operation on you quicker than shit! No shit! In fact there are stings happening in the St. Johns county area right now! It is their favorite thing to do next to visiting the nearest donut hole!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

talknstang wrote:
Bob wrote:Now I know all you conservatives and christians who have daughters will fully agree with this person.  You all want your daughters to get married at age 15 or 16.  

Wow,  law enforcement would love this comment and set up a sting operation on you quicker than shit!  No shit!  In fact there are stings happening in the St. Johns county area right now! It is their favorite thing to do next to visiting the nearest donut hole!

The minimum age for marriage in Florida is 16 (with parental permission).
So if Phil Robertson marries a 15 year old in Florida he would be guilty of a crime.
Since I'm not planning on marrying any 15 year olds,  I don't think a sting operation aimed at me would get them anywhere.  But here's Phil's address if they want to do a sting on him. lol

8929 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Suite 510
Los Angeles, CA 90045

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't advise they try to arrest Phil though. If they do, his millions of fans will probably see to it that the cops are fired and the law gets changed so that Phil can marry any age girl he chooses. lol

I'm doubt he's talking about old men marrying teenagers. I have a lady in her early thirties flirting with me...

she's too young imo.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
talknstang wrote:

Wow,  law enforcement would love this comment and set up a sting operation on you quicker than shit!  No shit!  In fact there are stings happening in the St. Johns county area right now! It is their favorite thing to do next to visiting the nearest donut hole!

The minimum age for marriage in Florida is 16 (with parental permission).
So if Phil Robertson marries a 15 year old in Florida he would be guilty of a crime.
Since I'm not planning on marrying any 15 year olds,  I don't think a sting operation aimed at me would get them anywhere.  But here's Phil's address if they want to do a sting on him.  lol

8929 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Suite 510
Los Angeles, CA 90045

Topic must have been getting to close to you for comfort.  Why else would you bring Phil Robertson into the discussion?

When did he get married and isn't he married to the same woman today?  Wow...that's really immoral!  They had four children.

He grew up dirt poor but his parents took nothing from the government.  They lived in a ramshackle house which he has since restored.  They seldom bought groceries living off what they raised in crops, chickens, pigs and cows.

Mr. Robertson attended Louisiana Tech University on a football scholarship.  During that time he earned a masters degree in education.  From his freshman year he played first string quarterback.  Terry Bradshaw, who went on to win four Super Bowl titles and was inducted into the Hall of Fame on his first year of eligibility, played second string to Robertson.

We haven't had a thread about queers for a while,  so let's get one started. - Page 2 Watch?v=VTg-KIuTX0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTg-KIuTX0k

Seems to me that we'd be a WHOLE lot better off with far more people like Phil Robertson and far fewer of those who think other people owe them a living.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Topic must have been getting to close to you for comfort.  Why else would you bring Phil Robertson into the discussion?

When did he get married and isn't he married to the same woman today?  Wow...that's really immoral!  They had four children.

He grew up dirt poor but his parents took nothing from the government.  They lived in a ramshackle house which he has since restored.  They seldom bought groceries living off what they raised in crops, chickens, pigs and cows.

Mr. Robertson attended Louisiana Tech University on a football scholarship.  During that time he earned a masters degree in education.  From his freshman year he played first string quarterback.  Terry Bradshaw, who went on to win four Super Bowl titles and was inducted into the Hall of Fame on his first year of eligibility, played second string to Robertson.

We haven't had a thread about queers for a while,  so let's get one started. - Page 2 Watch?v=VTg-KIuTX0k

Seems to me that we'd be a WHOLE lot better off with far more people like Phil Robertson and far fewer of those who think other people owe them a living.

markle, you really need to start reading threads from the beginning so you'll know what they're about. Go back and click on the link in my first post. The whole point of the thread is Phil Robertson saying that a man should marry 15 or 16 year old girls because once a girl reaches the age of 20 she's no good for marriage.
And to answer your question, Phil married a 15 year old. Which would be illegal in Florida.
The whole point of the thread was to show how "conservatives" would have no objection to Phil saying this because Phil is a hero to "conservatives". And you have just proved that point. lol

I guarantee you if obama or any democrat or any liberal was to say what Phil did, you and every other right-winger who posts to this board would be having a conipshun.

And no this thread has nothing whatever to do with taking government handouts.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

markle,  you really need to start reading threads from the beginning so you'll know what they're about.  Go back and click on the link in my first post.  The whole point of the thread is Phil Robertson saying that a man should marry 15 or 16 year old girls because once a girl reaches the age of 20 she's no good for marriage.
And to answer your question,  Phil married a 15 year old.  Which would be illegal in Florida.
The whole point of the thread was to show how "conservatives" would have no objection to Phil saying this because Phil is a hero to "conservatives".  And you have just proved that point.  lol

I guarantee you if obama or any democrat or any liberal was to say what Phil did,  you and every other right-winger who posts to this board would be having a conipshun.

And no this thread has nothing whatever to do with taking government handouts.  

What was the law in 1966 in Louisiana? The Robertson's have a wonderful, close knit family and are happily married today.

Seems like you should be more concerned about someone here who was convicted of cruising the internet for anonymous sex with a minor.

Which are we better off with more of in America?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
What was the law in 1966 in Louisiana?  

He said this while addressing a group of people in Georgia, markle.

Do you also agree with him that 20 year old girls are too old to make good marriage partners? lol

If it had been Barrack Hussein Obama who said men should marry girls who are 15 or 16 and 20 year old girls are too old for a man to marry, would you agree with him as well? lol

Dreamsglore wrote:You want to screw your sister,DE? I don't care who you screw as long as it's not a child and you don't procreate w/ that relative. Next you'll want marriage rights between you and your hogs.

We haven't had a thread about queers for a while,  so let's get one started. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReM-SNRLerD93icjpQtVAaZPnL_jj4iMoLMEse_QmrR-RgkxHA

My aren't we the little bigot with your stereotyping of people and telling other mature willing companions who they can and can not have sex with or marry so long as all involved are all mature willing companions.

Why can't they procreate with a relative or any mature companion, even if it's of a different species, that is willing?

Why shouldn't they have a child?

What business is it of yours or the government?

You are the epitome of discrimination and bigotry!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXWf_CP52E

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum