Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theory of Revolution

+2
NaNook
boards of FL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Theory of Revolution Empty Theory of Revolution 8/17/2012, 5:00 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Theory of Revolution 20120814

2Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 8/17/2012, 5:12 pm

huh confused

3Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 8/17/2012, 5:29 pm

NaNook

NaNook

I would guess it was about the failed Obama double down in Afpac. I don't know though...as Bush wasn't blamed for the Obama troop surge into Afpac..., I give up......

4Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 8/17/2012, 5:37 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

NaNook wrote:I would guess it was about the failed Obama double down in Afpac. I don't know though...as Bush wasn't blamed for the Obama troop surge into Afpac..., I give up......

That's because Bush was buddy buddy with Pakistan.

5Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 8/17/2012, 5:49 pm

I think boards needs to remove the hat, its on too tight or something.....

[img]Theory of Revolution Tumblr11[/img]

6Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 8/17/2012, 5:51 pm

NaNook

NaNook

Floridatexan wrote:
NaNook wrote:I would guess it was about the failed Obama double down in Afpac. I don't know though...as Bush wasn't blamed for the Obama troop surge into Afpac..., I give up......

Obama doubled down on the troops. Actually, it was a triple. Remember, Obama, said, Afghanistan was the real war..... why are the deaths not reported on the front pages? Where is Cindy? Where are all you protestors.

Why don't you Liberals Care about the deaths of our soldiers, unless you can use it for elections?

You should be ashamed............they are your brothers and sisters, not some toss away handi-wipe.

7Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 8/18/2012, 1:18 am

NaNook wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Obama doubled down on the troops. Actually, it was a triple. Remember, Obama, said, Afghanistan was the real war..... why are the deaths not reported on the front pages? Where is Cindy? Where are all you protestors.

Why don't you Liberals Care about the deaths of our soldiers, unless you can use it for elections?

You should be ashamed............they are your brothers and sisters, not some toss away handi-wipe.

Time to bring all our guys/gals home from every foreign land, withdraw all support from the UN, end all foreign aid, and lock down our borders with the guys/gals we bring home.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LByiVlc6czA

Smile

8Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 1/6/2013, 2:47 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:Theory of Revolution 20120814

I used to read comics as a child. But then I grew up and put away childish things.
Some people grow slower than others.

9Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 1/6/2013, 3:18 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghandi wrote:

I used to read comics as a child. But then I grew up and put away childish things.

Yes, you certainly grew up, ghandi. Rather than read web-comics, today you select a specific forum member and read through their entire post history, looking for anything that you can comment on in the hopes of what I can only assume is a desperate stab at drawing attention to yourself so that you can be acknowledged - probably something that never happens to you in the real world. You should really stop swinging on my nuts.

10Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 1/6/2013, 3:23 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Yes, you certainly grew up, ghandi. Rather than read web-comics, today you select a specific forum member and read through their entire post history, looking or anything that you can comment on in the hopes of what I can only assume is a desperate stab at drawing attention to yourself so that you can be acknowledged - probably something that never happens to you in the real world. You should really stop swinging on my nuts.

It's Biblical. I didn't expect you to understand it. Like so many other things are far beyond your grasp.

11Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 1/6/2013, 3:29 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghandi wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Yes, you certainly grew up, ghandi. Rather than read web-comics, today you select a specific forum member and read through their entire post history, looking or anything that you can comment on in the hopes of what I can only assume is a desperate stab at drawing attention to yourself so that you can be acknowledged - probably something that never happens to you in the real world. You should really stop swinging on my nuts.

It's Biblical. I didn't expect you to understand it. Like so many other things are far beyond your grasp.

Help me out here, ghandi. How did you come upon this post? It's not as if it was on the front page or anything. This post was from five months ago. Obviously, you had nothing better to do with your time than click on my profile and read through my post history. This is what you are reduced to, ghandi. You're a village idiot, racist, asshole who sits at home on a Saturday night reading through my post history. Congratulations. You have clearly come far in life.

Do you think I give two squirts of piss about anything you have to say, much less to the degree that I would ever venture to scour through your post history, desperately looking for something to respond to in the hopes of garnering your attention? (That was a rhetorical question.)

12Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 1/6/2013, 3:35 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

I can only image how many hours this asshole has spent reading through my posts. What else did you find, ghandi? What other posts piqued your interest in your creepy, stalking endeavor? Again, you should really stop swinging on my nuts.

13Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 1/6/2013, 8:34 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

If it makes you feel any better, Boards, I thought the cartoon was great. I got a kick out of it. Perhaps I should have said so at the time, eh?

14Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 1/6/2013, 8:37 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida. Feel free to discuss anything you like. Everything is in-bounds here.

15Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 1/6/2013, 12:16 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida. Feel free to discuss anything you like. Everything is in-bounds here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In that case, go fuck yourself for even hinting at taking that troll's side in this. And since it's Sunday, I'm gonna pray that God smite thee, and that stalking POS troll.

I agree with PB....the point of the cartoon was brilliant. Why would it be well received by the practitioner's of that same tactic...the forum circle jerks...?

In a little while, the IQ of the forum will diminish for a childish outburst from teo informing me that I am, indeed...still on his ignorant list and he is therefore...giggling with the glee of a girl in her first training bra.

Isn't it ironic that they put away childish things, a statement from the Apostle Paul reflecting on Spriritual knowledge and dogma, and the evolution of the Good News....and yet, they project themselves as a cartoon character and a knife murderer.

16Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 1/6/2013, 3:00 pm

I dont beleive in "Random" evolution as pertaining to the way people who do not beleive in god do.

Iin order to beleive in evolution you have to first beleive that randomly out of nowhere a massive burst happened from nothing. Then you have to beleive that the particles from that burst formed in such a most amazing cant be exaplained by physics way that the perfect enviromnt for life as we know it was created in the form of a single celled organism. This organism arose from carbon particles, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and other elements needed pertaining to the biology of life. Then you would have to beleive those single celled organism mutated( evolved ) into other more complex creatures. And not only would these complex creatures have to evolve into other creatures, those mutations would have to mutate two individual simultaneously creatures of the opposit sex in order for that mutation to reproduce. And each time this evolving happened it would have to happen in duplicates. because fish dont mate with apes.

I realize Ill have a lot of bogus missing peices science tossed at me by people and scientist who dont beleive in a god.

But here's what Ihave to say about that. God is the greatest scientist ever. Yes, God invented that too. And NO ONE will ever answer this question fully. Try as they may. Because the universe is not random. And neither was the creation of life as we know it.

but if we want to talk about the subject. Im all for it. It will be educational for all. Looking this stuff up is fun. Smile

17Theory of Revolution Empty Re: Theory of Revolution 1/6/2013, 8:53 pm

NaNook wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Obama didn't double down on anything. The generals running the war asked for a 60k surge and they got 17k with a LIE to look into it more after some time had passed. Remember the hullaballoo with McChrystal? All that was because the military respects Obama about as much as I respect Dreams

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum