Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LIBERAL SUCCESS! SIX MILLION American's, and non-Americans sign up for ObamaCare and 6.2 MILLION have lost theirs.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Once again our good friends the far left Progressives don't believe there is such a thing as lying by omission.

Liberal Success! 6 Million Sign Up for Obamacare – 6.2 Million Have Lost Their Insurance

Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, March 28, 2014, 9:07 AM

Success!
The Obama administration boasted yesterday that 6 million Americans (and non-Americans) have signed up for Obamacare.

LIBERAL SUCCESS!  SIX MILLION American's, and non-Americans sign up for ObamaCare and 6.2 MILLION have lost theirs.  SixMillionsignedup

Of course, they offer no proof of this and told Congress they don’t know how many actually paid for their plans.

That means they’re only down a few hundred thousand people since the law took effect.

LIBERAL SUCCESS!  SIX MILLION American's, and non-Americans sign up for ObamaCare and 6.2 MILLION have lost theirs.  HavelostInsurance3282014

This is what Progressives call SUCCESS!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Do you have a source for the cancellations?  The original article doesn't provide one.

Oh, and almost forgot...

Markle wrote:Nothing to refute, another of your OPINION pieces from a far left Progressive site.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Do you have a source for the cancellations?  The original article doesn't provide one.

Oh, and almost forgot...

Markle wrote:Nothing to refute, another of your OPINION pieces from a far left Progressive site.

Why? The figure of SIX MILLION who have signed up for ObamaCare has no source.

2seaoat

So you admit that you posted something which had no source. I think Boards posted his source, but it does not matter because we all know families who now have insurance who did not have insurance before the Affordable Care Act, and I can honestly say that I have never spoke to one person who has lost their health insurance because of the Affordable care Act. The truth is that like the futility of the boy sticking his finger in the dike.......the absolute need for universal health care cannot be slowed down or stopped.

What about the families who had their insurance cancelled Seaoat?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Do you have a source for the cancellations?  The original article doesn't provide one.

Oh, and almost forgot...

Why?  The figure of SIX MILLION who have signed up for ObamaCare has no source.

Here is the site I use:  http://acasignups.net/

This tracks numbers from HHS reports as well as numbers from individual states in the context of medicaid sign ups.  

Do you have a source for your cancellation figure?  Or is a mere image with a number on it good enough for GOP supporters?

2seaoat

What about the families who had their insurance cancelled Seaoat?

Show me hard stats in states which have expanded medicare, and I will listen, but to take folks who governors decided politics was more important than people and covering those folks with health insurance.....sorry.....those numbers are created by stupid.......and again.....you cannot handicap stupid, nor can you argue that stupid is smart.

By the way....you cannot show me those stats because they do not exist. The Affordable Care Act is beginning to smell live sweet victory for people who did not have coverage. It is a tidal wave, and this is way too much fun as you run around and stick your finger in the dike.....thinking in that act you can rationalize that all the obstacles put up to stop coverage will work......they are failing and folks are voting with their feet.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Some of those people who "lost" coverage had garbage insurance policies to begin with. I just heard a story from a friend of mine about someone he knows very well. The man's wife had to be hospitalized...emergency extreme diverticulitis...his CO-PAY was $12,000. Shortly thereafter, the husband got sick...decided to enroll in PPACA...his co-pay for the same surgery & hospital stay was $1,200. His premium was also substantially reduced.

Who do you expect would be doing a critical analysis? The lapdog media? Lol... Sibelius even ordered the third parties not to disclose information. If the data were as rosey as the propaganda so easily convinces you it is... it would be open.

Gawd you're easy.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Who do you expect would be doing a critical analysis? The lapdog media? Lol... Sibelius even ordered the third parties not to disclose information. If the data were as rosey as the propaganda so easily convinces you it is... it would be open.

Gawd you're easy.

http://acasignups.net/

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Who do you expect would be doing a critical analysis? The lapdog media? Lol... Sibelius even ordered the third parties not to disclose information. If the data were as rosey as the propaganda so easily convinces you it is... it would be open.

Gawd you're easy.

Charles Gaba

@charles_gaba

Web Developer in Michigan. Currently best-known for being the http://ACASignups.net guy. Also known as Brainwrap at Daily Kos.

Bloomfield Hills, MI · brainwrap.com

A BLOGGER! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Don't want no short dick man  Laughing 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lots of SOCKS floating around the forum tonight...... I wonder why?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Lots of SOCKS floating around the forum tonight...... I wonder why?

You need to learn the difference between a sock and a new dress.

seriously

I just not only punked you, but I debunked the crap you all were feeding on all night while I was away having yummy fun...

now im bored again.. go back to lying to yourselves LOL

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

Gawd you're easy.

From that source.

This is a joke. My Progressive good friends throw up a thread which either they have not read or they do not understand.

Keep in mind, NONE of the figures provided by this private blog are sourced.

QHP is Qualified Health Plan

New York: Total breaks 782K; est. 367K QHP, 415K Medicaid, 70% previously uninsured [New York has a population of nearly 20 million people. 367,000 is a drop in the bucket.]

Kentucky: QHPs up 3,500, Medicaid up 14,100

Minnesota: QHPs hit 42K, Medicaid up to 110K

Arkansas: Medicaid expansion up to either 121K or 150K, depending...

Maryland: QHPs break 49K, Medicaid breaks 220K

I know Vermont is a tricky beast, but this article specifically says 55K through the Vermont Health Connector (no bulk transfers or SHOP)

The current numbers on the spreadsheet say:
•QHP: 28,950 (18,507 paid + 10,443 unpaid)
•Medicaid: 21,525
•Total: 50,475

This would imply they've newly added about 4,500. If you prorate the 55K across QHP and Medicaid (58/42), and use the paid QHP as a "hard number", you get
•QHP: 31,900 (19,900 paid + 12,000 unpaid)
•Medicaid: 23,100

This is insane. Anyone who wants to believe President Barack Hussein Obama when he said ObamaCare will not add "one thin dime" to our debt is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

2seaoat wants Medicare for all...but he has no clue as to how to pay for this giveaway.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Lots of SOCKS floating around the forum tonight...... I wonder why?

So?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum