Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JPMorgan Chase Refuses to Process Payments for Women Entrepreneurs' Condom Company

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

A news story today made me wonder if I had woken up in 1955, in the starched and sexually repressed world of Back to the Future or Pleasantville. I snapped back to reality as I realized I was reading it online, on Huffington Post:

A major online payment processor is refusing to handle credit card payments for a startup condom company.
A representative for Chase Paymentech, the payment processing platform offered by JPMorgan Chase, told Lovability founder Tiffany Gaines over the phone this week that the company considers it a "reputational risk" to handle online payments for condoms, which it classifies as an "adult-oriented product."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/23/1286853/-JPMorgan-Chase-Refuses-to-Process-Payments-for-Female-Entrepreneurs-Condom-Company?detail=email

Lol that is the stupidest thing I ever heard

I have to wonder if we have the whole truth and not just the girls side

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

They don't want to ruin their reputation with the Mexican drug cartels they launder money for..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum