Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral?

+5
Floridatexan
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
othershoe1030
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:If I were you OS I wouldn't debate w/ this guy. He's bizarre and way out there. He thinks it's ok to have sex w/ family members.Even his sister. I can't stomach that kind of thinking.It's way off my radar.

Interesting. His personal choices aside, that in itself should not prevent him from communicating rationally but sadly for some reason he is unable to address specifically posted statements. Bizarre would cover it. Thanks.

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ80Xj3tiZauiKXBNye2FOSm3pWUobDX0KOpljsd_Lp5FudRN9y3A

Yeah a stuck up bitch like you would stick up for a bigoted cuntless wonder like her.

I've addressed all your statements bitch. You just haven't thought it through and I'm not going to help you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIUulrbc41s

Smile

Golly Othershoe, it appears you've enraged Demented Eagle ... darlin'. Smile.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
On the subject at hand, before the discussion was so rudely interrupted...yes, a person affiliated with any of the above religions can be a moral person.  Many are, but many are hiding their lack of spirituality behind a cloak of organized religion.  I often refer to these people as pseudo-Christians.  Every religion has its hypocrites.

Interesting point of view Fl/Tex. Of course people know right from wrong and tend to choose right when left on their own. Organized religion cancels independent thought. Hell, look at the structures of the Catholic church which deny any sort of solo thinking concerning life issues.

And the Baptists aren't much better!

If you wonder if you should pick your nose, some fundamentalist will cite you a dozen verses that advocate both sides of the decision! LOL

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:If I were you OS I wouldn't debate w/ this guy. He's bizarre and way out there. He thinks it's ok to have sex w/ family members.Even his sister. I can't stomach that kind of thinking.It's way off my radar.

Interesting. His personal choices aside, that in itself should not prevent him from communicating rationally but sadly for some reason he is unable to address specifically posted statements. Bizarre would cover it. Thanks.

He is the only poster I've ever put on the ignore list, but by golly doing so was a great decision.  He never posts anything coherent, so I know I'm missing nothing while avoiding the tediousness of his banality.

Here's what his "Alice's" thread looks like on my screen ...

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Screen21

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

othershoe1030 wrote:I like this take on man's behavior, especially the part about having to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. In a history of the Christian church the author mentioned how the sermons for the upper class didn't reference punishment for bad behavior. That type of sermon was focused on the peasants to keep them from rocking the social boat. It was quite transparent.

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQWRB393fluP_NdQm6pIodDz5MEYwpdv5G7yY0Q-2vcX1ZbIfJ

I see... So now all the peasants are rockin' the boat on ya' and you don't like it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing 

Floridatexan wrote:
Dreams is right on this one, Shoe.  Don't waste your breath on a psycho who exhibits classic symptoms of an abuser.  

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB9tmJ3SnAijMjOza9bVuTKjFoQT0a8_GTkf4NXjNDwYXMxWlc

Yep! Just listen to this classic highly enlightened progressive bigot who forgot to take her meds tell you all about who's a psycho as her schizophrenic dementia takes control of her synaptic junctions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing 

Floridatexan wrote:
On the subject at hand, before the discussion was so rudely interrupted...yes, a person affiliated with any of the above religions can be a moral person.  Many are, but many are hiding their lack of spirituality behind a cloak of organized religion.  I often refer to these people as pseudo-Christians.  Every religion has its hypocrites.

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-0FfUCY21U232g9s970hserj5moufNlBNcNfzMpvt9_oORLQq

On the subject at hand, before the discussion was so rudely interrupted... yes, a person affiliated with any of the enlightened progressive liberal movements can be a moral person. Many are, but many more are hiding their lack of morality behind a cloak of organized progressivism. I often refer to these people as pseudo-progressives. Every progressive movement has its hypocrites.

Unfortunately most of the ones on this forum are pseudo-progressives.

******CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

Wordslinger wrote:

Golly Othershoe, it appears you've enraged Demented Eagle ... darlin'.  Smile.

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT17joO5KVEHQMX9moQAXImB4AIg4BoiUtqAxpjHYPo6YsSy9gx9g

Only a moron like you and the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals who lap up your silly slop would believe that...

*****ROFLMAO*****

Laughing 

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

He is the only poster I've ever put on the ignore list, but by golly doing so was a great decision.  He never posts anything coherent, so I know I'm missing nothing while avoiding the tediousness of his banality.

I've had him on ignore for months and, like you, he's the only one. No further comment would be appropriate . . .

Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRmp3Da8_h2kY9unIqyzYmY1v3P0GxneLWNtEV09a2RK04CBH8

It's working.

*****ROFLMAO*****

cheers 

Floridatexan wrote:
Dreams is right on this one, Shoe.  Don't waste your breath on a psycho who exhibits classic symptoms of an abuser.  

LOL

Y'all are begging that she give in and ignore him because HE IS KICKING Y"ALLS ASS intellectually, factually and punctually.

When you cant debate someone your tactics are always, demonize, ridicule, group gang up then-ignore.

Wordslinger wrote:Maybe not.

If religion is the only thing keeping you from bank robbery, rape, and murder, you are not a moral person.

One of my opponents on this theme claims all our morals come from God.

It's moral then to ask someone to kill his son to prove his loyalty, right?

Or to kill all the Egyptian children as a punishment to their parents.

Or, considering he, she or It's infallable, to let innocent victims of diseases like cancer writhe in torment for years?

None of that would have happened if god was a "good person."

Reality!

you're trying to hard. I wonder why a well morale atheist would go so out of his way to try to prove there is no God/creator?

oh well. bore

knothead wrote:
Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

I've had him on ignore for months and, like you, he's the only one. No further comment would be appropriate . . .

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRmp3Da8_h2kY9unIqyzYmY1v3P0GxneLWNtEV09a2RK04CBH8

It's working..... That's two.

*****ROFLMAO*****

cheers cheers 

Dot wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

LOL

Y'all are begging that she give in and ignore him because HE IS KICKING Y"ALLS ASS intellectually, factually and punctually.

When you cant debate someone your tactics are always, demonize, ridicule, group gang up then-ignore.

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE62BDthwRjRnNysiugnROCrOj9_-YlsUtyvXKU0pCHMHx20bMAw

Don't worry Chrissy.

I'm bored and counting coup on supposedly enlightened progressive liberals.

As for all of you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRbXMWYMNno

Very Happy

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:What our Heathen friends always desperately need to ignore is that if there is a God, and I believe there is, then there is also the devil.  God doesn't always win.

Heathen's are like ships without rudders.  With them there is no right or wrong, port or starboard only gray areas depending on how they feel at the moment.  They just lean to port or starboard.  Nothing is definite.

Frequently this is amusing, other times just sad and pathetic.

You arrogant pissant.  You think your morality is better than everyone elses'.  No wonder you're thought of as a jackass in these parts ... LOL

Poor baby....  regressing back to your kindergarten playground? Did that make you feel better?

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Socratestoo

Damaged Eagle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

*****ROFLMAO*****

cheers cheers 

It's three now.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Dot wrote:

If religion is the only thing keeping you from bank robbery, rape, and murder, you are not a moral person.

Or, considering he, she or It's infallable, to let innocent victims of diseases like cancer writhe in torment for years?

Reality!

you're trying to hard. I wonder why a well morale atheist would go so out of his way to try to prove there is no God/creator?

oh well. bore

Let me help you stop wondering Dot ... I'm an atheist who sincerely believes that organized religions are evil, and I do all I can to put an end to them. Now you know.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:What our Heathen friends always desperately need to ignore is that if there is a God, and I believe there is, then there is also the devil.  God doesn't always win.

Heathen's are like ships without rudders.  With them there is no right or wrong, port or starboard only gray areas depending on how they feel at the moment.  They just lean to port or starboard.  Nothing is definite.

Frequently this is amusing, other times just sad and pathetic.

You arrogant pissant.  You think your morality is better than everyone elses'.  No wonder you're thought of as a jackass in these parts ... LOL

Poor baby....  regressing back to your kindergarten playground?  Did that make you feel better?  

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Socratestoo

Yes, thanks.  Why do you mention the word "debate," when all you have to offer are shitisisms?  We note you haven't opposed the thread, you simply pretend to disdain those who agree with my premise.  Like I said, you really are an arrogant little pissant who believes his morality is better than everyone elses.  No wonder everyone here thinks you're a jackass.

But then again, maybe that's your real purpose ...

Last edited by Wordslinger on 3/25/2014, 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The Virgin Larry)

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

*****ROFLMAO*****

cheers cheers 

It's three now.

*****ROFLMAO*****

cheerscheers cheers

Wordslinger wrote:
Dot wrote:

Reality!

oh well. bore

Let me help you stop wondering Dot ... I'm an atheist who sincerely believes that organized religions are evil, and I do all I can to put an end to them.  Now you know.  

I already knew that word.

You have become what you claim to hate. A pushy religious zealot LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Did god abort 58 MILLION children that no one in his right mind would say were not children ?  No you progressive Liberals did that...maybe God won't drown you all.

Plenty of people in their right minds do not consider fetus's to have the same rights as a born infant.

Obviously, you disagree.

The difference is, nobody who is pro-choice wants to force you or anyone to have an abortion -- but you and your contemporaries insist on the right to punish people who are pro-choice.

You guys scream about government being too intrusive, but you want the right to tell women what they can and can't do with their own bodies.

Reality.

As you well know, even more people in their right minds consider a fetus to have the same rights as a person. Being among our weakest, they are entitled to protection are they not?

I don't know of anyone who want people who are pro-choice punished. So that too is a lie.

As you well know too, it isn't about the rights of the woman, she has ways of being represented and express her desires. The infant, to you, deserves nothing. Takes a pretty cold heart to be someone like that.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Did god abort 58 MILLION children that no one in his right mind would say were not children ?  No you progressive Liberals did that...maybe God won't drown you all.

Plenty of people in their right minds do not consider fetus's to have the same rights as a born infant.

Obviously, you disagree.

The difference is, nobody who is pro-choice wants to force you or anyone to have an abortion -- but you and your contemporaries insist on the right to punish people who are pro-choice.

You guys scream about government being too intrusive, but you want the right to tell women what they can and can't do with their own bodies.

Reality.

As you well know, even more people in their right minds consider a fetus to have the same rights as a person.  Being among our weakest, they are entitled to protection are they not?

I don't know of anyone who want people who are pro-choice punished.  So that too is a lie.

As you well know too, it isn't about the rights of the woman, she has ways of being represented and express her desires.  The infant, to you, deserves nothing.  Takes a pretty cold heart to be someone like that.

Some things never change . . . . entrenched positions therefore the beat goes on and on and on . . . .

knothead wrote:

Some things never change . . . . entrenched positions therefore the beat goes on and on and on . . . .

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKPTHC62SIQKejnXO2c_cZXeywgU0jPCwEFiN3UqPpCY9J1NWH

All you have to do is take my hand and join me then we can end this conflict.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv20ZoBcdO8

Very Happy

Limited time offer. Expires soon.

Can a Christian, Jew, Catholic or Muslim be moral? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRopPj882vlclVp-kwT5uIh1LvV4BxkrY0uQOZ6gP4gWtkXnpK

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQ-6IAS1cc

Very Happy 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Why don't you hold your breath til that happens.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Obviously, you disagree.

Reality.

As you well know, even more people in their right minds consider a fetus to have the same rights as a person.  Being among our weakest, they are entitled to protection are they not?

I don't know of anyone who want people who are pro-choice punished.  So that too is a lie.

As you well know too, it isn't about the rights of the woman, she has ways of being represented and express her desires.  The infant, to you, deserves nothing.  Takes a pretty cold heart to be someone like that.

A fetus isn't a child, it's a fetus. And I care less about what happens to any of them who are the issue of an unwanted pregnancy. I don't care anymore about them than I do for a fertilized egg that doesn't attach to the womb ... but maybe I'm getting too complicated for you and all your pretend bleeding hearts. None of you really give a flying fuck about lives, adult, child or fetus -- it's just another way for you to shout and pretend to be enraged. What's clear, is that most pro-lifers are far more concerned about fertilized eggs than they are about children or adults who are here and functioning. You pricks have no qualms about murdering folks you don't like, or condoning their murder. So don't expect me to bleed tears over an unwanted fetus.

Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum