Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

According to Comrade Seaoat, you cannot speak out against the current leadership under penalty of JAIL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t13511-billy-graham-s-son-wishes-barack-obama-were-more-like-vladimir-putin

Yep Seaoat is against your 1st Amendment right to speak out. Says if you do, you should be jailed. Yep, he worships at the Altar of BHO.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If this were true, you would have been jailed 5 years ago.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Yep Seaoat is against your 1st Amendment right to speak out. Says if you do, you should be jailed. Yep, he worships at the Altar of BHO.

Never said a word about jail.....I think tar and feathers would be more appropriate. I confronted Jane Fonda in a public forum that she was giving direct aid to the enemy while we had troops in harms way. We have 38k American troops in Europe in harms way and Putin is trying to speak directly with our traitors. You and Jane Fonda have one thing in common.......you confuse debate with aiding and abetting the enemy. We can debate in Congress the policy and definition of American interests, but Putin is playing the stupid crowd.........I am sure your dad loved Jane Fonda, and his traitorous son........but please do not revise your conduct into something it is not. America first, and to hell with Putin and his corrupt Oligarchs who simply want to plunder the former states of the Soviet Union, and at some point cross that line of American interest and put our soldiers at risk........traitor.

2seaoat wrote:Yep Seaoat is against your 1st Amendment right to speak out. Says if you do, you should be jailed. Yep, he worships at the Altar of BHO.

Never said a word about jail.....I think tar and feathers would be more appropriate.  I confronted Jane Fonda in a public forum that she was giving direct aid to the enemy while we had troops in harms way.  We have 38k American troops in Europe in harms way and Putin is trying to speak directly with our traitors.   You and Jane Fonda have one thing in common.......you confuse debate with aiding and abetting the enemy.   We can debate in Congress the policy and definition of American interests, but Putin is playing the stupid crowd.........I am sure your dad loved Jane Fonda, and his traitorous son........but please do not revise your conduct into something it is not.  America first, and to hell with Putin and his corrupt Oligarchs who simply want to plunder the former states of the Soviet Union, and at some point cross that line of American interest and put our soldiers at risk........traitor.

-----
YOU LIE!!!!!

Here are your words:

In an earlier time we would jail our traitors.

The only traitor is yourself old man. We can speak out against the government. It's called freedom of speech and the right to petition the government. Reread the First Amendment. You are wholly submerged in the kool aid by the COWH. You are such a hypocrite in your words and the action of your generation who have acted quite a bit more imperialistic when dealing with other nations as you have had the power in government to do so. Now, when someone gives push back to your messiah or questions his deeds, they are traitors. Give it a rest. So what you confronted Hanoi Jane.....lots of people did, it was popular to do so. Big deal going along with the crowd there.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 3/18/2014, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If this were true, you would have been jailed 5 years ago.

No gumby, it's HIS belief....

His words:

In an earlier time we would jail our traitors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum