Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama: RSPECT

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Obama: RSPECT Empty Obama: RSPECT 3/8/2014, 10:38 pm

errrrrrrrrrrrrr......and you liberals said Bush II was dumb?

http://rare.us/story/president-obama-gets-laughed-at-for-epic-spelling-fail/

We can add "navy corpsman" as Corpseman and

Marine Corps as "Marine Corpse"

Stuuuupid

2Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 12:41 am

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote: errrrrrrrrrrrrr......and you liberals said Bush II was dumb?

http://rare.us/story/president-obama-gets-laughed-at-for-epic-spelling-fail/

We can add "navy corpsman" as Corpseman and

Marine Corps as "Marine Corpse"

Stuuuupid

Yo PD, uh you might check your own spelling before calling anyone names, lol

3Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 1:20 am

I'm repeating you hero

4Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 6:38 am

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'm repeating you hero

. . . . and YOUR President!!!

5Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 9:20 am

About
Never

6Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 10:06 am

Here you go Peedog. LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EvNJWM_NDg

7Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 11:06 am

knothead

knothead

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/09/opinion/sunday/dowd-little-r-s-p-e-c-t.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

8Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 11:41 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Misspelling a word, pronouncing a word wrong, etc. does not mean someone is stupid.  We all do it.  However, there is an obvious difference how it was viewed when President Bush did it and when President Obama does it.  Suddenly it is no big deal.  During his first campaign Obama said something about visiting all 57 states.  If Bush had made that mistake he would have been ridiculed, but Obama was not.

9Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 11:50 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

QueenOfHearts wrote:Misspelling a word, pronouncing a word wrong, etc. does not mean someone is stupid.  We all do it.  However, there is an obvious difference how it was viewed when President Bush did it and when President Obama does it.  Suddenly it is no big deal.  During his first campaign Obama said something about visiting all 57 states.  If Bush had made that mistake he would have been ridiculed, but Obama was not.

cheers 

10Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 12:17 pm

QueenOfHearts wrote:Misspelling a word, pronouncing a word wrong, etc. does not mean someone is stupid.  We all do it.  However, there is an obvious difference how it was viewed when President Bush did it and when President Obama does it.  Suddenly it is no big deal.  During his first campaign Obama said something about visiting all 57 states.  If Bush had made that mistake he would have been ridiculed, but Obama was not.

I believe the title of the article posted was "Obama gets laughed at" so apparently he is being ridiculed. PD is trying to ridicule him here. Obama has been ridiculed so much from his ears to his wife's big butt so I don't think anyone can say he's not been ridiculed. Both of them have.

11Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 12:38 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Dreamsglore wrote:

I believe the title of the article posted was "Obama gets laughed at" so apparently he is being ridiculed. PD is trying to ridicule him here. Obama has been ridiculed so much from his ears to his wife's big butt so I don't think anyone can say he's not been ridiculed. Both of them have.

The extent of the ridicule by the press and by the people are no where near the same. When Obama was called Hitler the liberals went nuts; however, they had no problem when Bush was called the same. Remember during the primaries when Joe Biden said Obama would be a good candidate because "for the first time" we had a smart and clean African American candidate? Can you imagine if a Republican had said the same thing? A Republican making that same statement would have been labeled a racist. A liberal making that statement get voted into office!

Personally, I believe the office of the President of the United States deserves respect, no matter who holds that title. President Obama was not my candidate, but he is still my President. We should be able to disagree and criticize without being so disrespectful.

12Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 12:46 pm

Joe Biden never made that statement. I take that back. He did say it. Good grief. I don't think, however, Bush has been ridiculed anymore than Obama. I think they've both been ridiculed equally.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 3/9/2014, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 12:54 pm

QueenOfHearts wrote:

The extent of the ridicule by the press and by the people are no where near the same.  When Obama was called Hitler the liberals went nuts; however, they had no problem when Bush was called the same.  Remember during the primaries when Joe Biden said Obama would be a good candidate because "for the first time" we had a smart and clean African American candidate?  Can you imagine if a Republican had said the same thing?  A Republican making that same statement would have been labeled a racist.  A liberal making that statement get voted into office!

Personally, I believe the office of the President of the United States deserves respect, no matter who holds that title.  President Obama was not my candidate, but he is still my President.  We should be able to disagree and criticize without being so disrespectful.

Obama: RSPECT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrTdVMWfciezu97V4t8CMpBp6enm8_XSuAb4kZYycTJ8DgTOZk

The problem runs deeper than the simplistic outlook you've expounded.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02cZoM5reqo

Smile 

14Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 6:37 pm

knothead

knothead

Personally, I believe the office of the President of the United States deserves respect, no matter who holds that title. President Obama was not my candidate, but he is still my President. We should be able to disagree and criticize without being so disrespectful.

Great statement!!! cheers 

15Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 6:40 pm

2seaoat

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 

16Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 6:55 pm

by Dreamsglore Today at 12:46 pm
Joe Biden never made that statement. I take that back. He did say it. Good grief. I don't think, however, Bush has been ridiculed anymore than Obama. I think they've both been ridiculed equally.
------
From the biggest bush basher that ever existed

17Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 6:56 pm

---------
The liberals believe that if you don't agree with Obama it has to be be use you are a racist, sal is the biggest perpetrator of the lie.

18Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 8:00 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by Dreamsglore Today at 12:46 pm
------
From the  biggest bush basher that ever existed

I have rarely bashed Bush. I liked him as a person. You can't keep straight who the bush bashers are. Not surprised Dilbert.

19Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 8:23 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
------

I have rarely bashed Bush. I liked him as a person. You can't keep straight who the bush bashers are. Not surprised Dilbert.

What a LIAR you are....

20Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/9/2014, 8:26 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
------

What a LIAR you are....

Her Bush comments are political.

21Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/10/2014, 1:16 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Personally, I believe the office of the President of the United States deserves respect, no matter who holds that title. President Obama was not my candidate, but he is still my President. We should be able to disagree and criticize without being so disrespectful.
           ---------
The liberals believe that if you don't agree with Obama it has to be be use you are a racist, sal is the biggest perpetrator of the lie.

I know. I take offense to that. I did not see any liberals rallying around Herman Cain. Was it because they're racist?  scratch 

22Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/10/2014, 8:05 am

Liberal have selective racism

23Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/10/2014, 8:11 am

QueenOfHearts wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Personally, I believe the office of the President of the United States deserves respect, no matter who holds that title. President Obama was not my candidate, but he is still my President. We should be able to disagree and criticize without being so disrespectful.
           ---------

I know.  I take offense to that.  I did not see any liberals rallying around Herman Cain.  Was it because they're racist?  scratch 

yes

24Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/10/2014, 7:22 pm

Racist liberals .....

25Obama: RSPECT Empty Re: Obama: RSPECT 3/10/2014, 8:38 pm

knothead

knothead

May I opine that practically everyone has a degree of 'racism' along a continuum of overt prejudice to latent prejudice absent malice. All people whether black, white and everything in between have biases and sometimes there is a racial component . . . it's just a fact>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum