Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember when Democrats ASSAULTED Dan Quayle "corrected" the spelling of the word potato by adding an "e"?

+2
no stress
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Remember when Democrats ASSAULTED Dan Quayle "corrected" the spelling of the word potato by adding an "e"?

Wonder where the outcry is about how STUPID President Barack Hussein Obama is because HE can't spell R E S P E C T?

Remember when Democrats ASSAULTED Dan Quayle "corrected" the spelling of the word potato by adding an "e"? Spelling

President Obama must have taken his eyes off his teleprompter or maybe he was trying to ad lib?

President Obama had the official transcript changed ah but video and the internet is forever.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/07/obama-tried-to-spell-aretha-franklins-r-e-s-p-e-c-t-thursday-night-but-it-didnt-go-well/

no stress

no stress

And they belly laughed him!

2seaoat

Because it was funny.......talking about respect and then misspelling the word.......and what did it get him......some more respect.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Because it was funny.......talking about respect and then misspelling the word.......and what did it get him......some more respect.
He recovered nicely, I'll give him that but I'm quite sure he didn't earn respect by spelling a word. He will go down in history as one of the greatest speakers as president and honestly if his words had meant something and were not hollow and if he had done what he said he would do during his campaign he would have been our countries greatest president. I hate that all of that stuff that he said in his campaign speeches never happened.

knothead

knothead

Gunz wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Because it was funny.......talking about respect and then misspelling the word.......and what did it get him......some more respect.
  He recovered nicely, I'll give him that but I'm quite sure he didn't earn respect by spelling a word.   He will go down in history as one of the greatest speakers as president and honestly if his words had meant something and were not hollow and if he had done what he said he would do during his campaign he would have been our countries greatest president.   I hate that all of that stuff that he said in his campaign speeches never happened.

Despite Obama's mistakes, the last chapter has yet to be written and I will continue to stand by him as a defender . . .

knothead wrote:
Despite Obama's mistakes, the last chapter has yet to be written and I will continue to stand by him as a defender . . .

Remember when Democrats ASSAULTED Dan Quayle "corrected" the spelling of the word potato by adding an "e"? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwv3fXCRLuEA-2H8YQlo4Gu613-Ko3msx_LlwNiWbroiR3do4yFg

Yeah! The blood drenched defender and champion of peace who fires first prior to being fired upon. I'm sure that he provides enough innocent blood in his quest for peace to wash your hands of any wrongdoing...

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRbpICOO4Y4

Twisted Evil 

It would be racist to say that Hussein cannot spell

Says the kool aid drinkers like FT dreams sal etc

by knothead Today at 4:29 pm
Gunz wrote:

2seaoat wrote:

Because it was funny.......talking about respect and then misspelling the word.......and what did it get him......some more respect.
” He recovered nicely, I'll give him that but I'm quite sure he didn't earn respect by spelling a word. He will go down in history as one of the greatest speakers as president and honestly if his words had meant something and were not hollow and if he had done what he said he would do during his campaign he would have been our countries greatest president. I hate that all of that stuff that he said in his campaign speeches never happened.

------
Defender of what exactly?

Markle

Markle

Gunz wrote:
  He recovered nicely, I'll give him that but I'm quite sure he didn't earn respect by spelling a word.   He will go down in history as one of the greatest speakers as president and honestly if his words had meant something and were not hollow and if he had done what he said he would do during his campaign he would have been our countries greatest president.   I hate that all of that stuff that he said in his campaign speeches never happened.

He will go down in history as one of the best readers of teleprompters in history. Whenever he veers off the speech written for him, he really goes off the rails.

Markle

Markle

Gunz wrote:

Remember when Democrats ASSAULTED Dan Quayle "corrected" the spelling of the word potato by adding an "e"? LaughingDog

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Remember when Democrats ASSAULTED Dan Quayle "corrected" the spelling of the word potato by adding an "e"? LaughingDog

He recovered and will stay the course despite the political headwinds . . .

Sal

Sal

Have you ever heard the song?

Aretha sang the pronunciation of the spelling as something like

ARIE - S - PUHIE - C - T

I think Obama was trying to recreate that pronunciation and it came off the rails. 

It's was funny, and he recovered quite gracefully. 

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Have you ever heard the song?

Aretha sang the pronunciation of the spelling as something like

ARIE - S - PUHIE - C - T

I think Obama was trying to recreate that pronunciation and it came off the rails. 

It's was funny, and he recovered quite gracefully. 

Remember when Democrats ASSAULTED Dan Quayle "corrected" the spelling of the word potato by adding an "e"? Animatedlaughter

Excellent diction.  Obviously you could learn something. Or are you intentionally denigrating the diction of a black singer and a black President?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Face it...Dan Quayle was an idiot.

Floridatexan wrote:
Face it...Dan Quayle was an idiot.

Remember when Democrats ASSAULTED Dan Quayle "corrected" the spelling of the word potato by adding an "e"? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQndleIHDbzYO-ipO23BpwKB5gDRhhUmqe-zQK7SrRVoLYOnrKmsw

Yeah. And firing first prior to being fired upon by your gore covered champion of peace demonstrates such exceptional diplomatic abilities and skills. A school yard bully can't touch your hero of non-violence...

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvILGIIVsMU

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum