Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

American Swiss: Teotwawki has told us you're a "9-11 Truther"? Is that so?

+3
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

https://www.google.com/search?q=patmos+nanotechnologies&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

2seaoat

If he is really here, we will be able shortly to find out if he is simply into sophistry as he expanded on his three man computer repair business, or if he is the real deal. He has some fascinating arguments. He is intelligent. However, some of the folks sure have dissed him as being less than what he represents himself to be......but his arguments in real time will carry the day for me. I had my suspicions when he did not answer my challenge on why he ignored the historical rift between Pakistan and India when he claims to be doing business in India.

I still would rather have a crazy intelligent person than a crazy stupid person, and this guy is smart.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

One forum said he was on the no-fly list and could never return to the US. Which would explain the demise of his US based business...I think it's cool to have a mystery to work on....

knothead

knothead

I still would rather have a crazy intelligent person than a crazy stupid person

That alone is refreshing . . .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

After watching that video, I honestly don't know what to think.

I hope he'll come back to this thread tomorrow. This is all intriguing to say the least.

2seaoat

I hope he'll come back to this thread tomorrow. This is all intriguing to say the least.

You assume he has even been here in person.....his words certainly have been posted. Someone has carried on real time conversations which seemed selective to me. I hope it is him because I think he has some interesting ideas and like all of us....he is off the wall on some subjects......and that is what makes it all interesting.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So far I haven't heard him make any claims about "controlled demolition" or any other implausible thing.
So far all I've heard him do is talk about the specific circumstances which led up to 9-11.

I would have to learn a lot more about the specifics he talks about in that video to have any valid opinion about it one way or the other.

However, because of this revelation...

http://www.ibtimes.com/911-link-saudi-arabia-topic-28-redacted-pages-government-report-congressmen-push-release-1501202

... I am now  pretty convinced that the Saudi Royal Family aided the 9/11 hijackers and that Bush covered that up to protect them since no one even tries to dispute all the business ties between the Saudi Royals and the Bush family.  
And I think it's possible that part of the motivation for starting the war in Iraq was to take the attention away from the Saudi involvement.
Beyond that,  I don't know.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I hope he'll come back to this thread tomorrow. This is all intriguing to say the least.

You assume he has even been here in person.....his words certainly have been posted.  Someone has carried on real time conversations which seemed selective to me.  I hope it is him

Are you actually suggesting that it isn't this person who is posting, but instead there is some conspiracy to impersonate this person with these posts to the Pensacola Discussion Forum? lol

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
Bob wrote:A "9-11 Truther" is convinced the World Trade Center was not destroyed by hijacked airliners colliding with it,  but instead was brought down by a "controlled demolition" (the skyscrapers were rigged with explosives).  And that it wasn't the hijacked AA Flight 77 airliner which struck the Pentagon,  but was instead a "missile".  
"9-11 Truthers" are convinced the attack on 9-11 was not engineered by Al Qaeda or other Islamic terrorists,  but instead was masterminded by what "9-11 Truthers" have termed "The New World Order" or the Illuminatti which they believe is a worldwide shadow government.

Do you believe that too?

Bob, then these truthers believe that what was witnessed by millions on live TV was just a hoax?

Yes everything you see on TV is truth like the Walking Dead and all them Zombies...also the television has a delay system built into it for censorship which was used for other things on 911. You witnessed nothing LIVE.

Then Elvis is not dead?

That is 100% true! If you go to the RENSE web site, they will show you that Elvis is alive and well living comfortably on Pensacola Beach.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The worst one I found was he was a phoney 911 truther working for the Clintons as a political attack dog.

http://www.stewwebb.com/karl_schwartz_hillary_clinton_stooge_or_9-11_Truth_Seeker.htm

Vann Jones, self avowed Communist and former "Green Czar" for President Barack Hussein Obama is a 9/11 Truther. Confirming further, as if it was needed, President Obama's totally inept ability to appoint qualified people to ANY post. Even those President Obama makes up.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:After watching that video,  I honestly don't know what to think.

I hope he'll come back to this thread tomorrow.  This is all intriguing to say the least.

Intriguing? No, gossip and arguments you'd expect on an elementary school playground.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum