Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non-custodial abduction of autistic toddler in Crestview

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Non-custodial abduction of autistic toddler in Crestview

Non-custodial abduction of autistic toddler in Crestview 17957110
Thu, Mar 06 2014, 01:43 PM CDT

The Crestview Police Department is seeking immediate assistance of the public in locating 3-year-old Emmanuel Menz, who was abducted from the Burger King located at 3210 South Ferdon Boulevard in Crestview at approximately 11:15 a.m. this morning, during a supervised visit with the Department of Children and families at that location.

Emmanuel's father and mother, Karl R. Menz and Virginia M. Lynch, DO NOT have custodial rights to Emmanuel, and the child is currently in foster care.

Karl Menz and Virginia Lynch, departed from Burger King with Emmanuel driving in an unknown direction of travel and driving an unknown vehicle.

Emmanuel is autistic and may not able to communicate clearly.

Updates will be provided as soon as they are available.

If you have any contact with these suspect, dial 911 immediately or contact the Crestview Police Department:(dispatch) 850-682-2055 or (administrative) 850-682-3544.

WTH was the DCF person doing? They left in an unknown vehicle and unknown direction of travel......I don 't consider that to be a supervised visit.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wow, no comments. Let's change it to a puppy being abused.

Sal

Sal

That's bad. 

I keep wondering how this happened. Who was supervising the visit? Why did that person not even see which way the vehicle went?

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I just saw this on the news tonight. Doesn't seem like there was sufficient supervision occuring during this supervised visit! I wonder why the boy was removed fro his parents in the first place.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Having a supervised visit at Burger King for an autistic child is just plain stupid. Too much stimulation and stress is a bad combination. You need a controlled environment.

My first thought....the DCF person was busy eating and not watching.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum